Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi (2632 Views)

Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Kanu Nnamdi Is 100% Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2015
Below are the numerous quotable quotes of our Saint of the Year.

"Lucifer is a black man."

"Blacks are evil and Satan is a Black man. If I am White Man, I will kill every black African."

"White European people are more intelligent than black people in Africa"

"You are a Christian, I am a Biafran. I am not a Christian" I am a Biafran, That is my religion."

"We are unstoppable. Our enemies know this. That's why they keep praying and fasting. And I am praying to God that as soon as they kneel down to pray and fast, let them die from there."

"We are trying to undo 56 years of Yoruba lies and deceit."

"I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead."

"Yoruba Women are naturally loose, that is why they wear one piece wrappers. These useless Yoruba women come to Yenagoa Main market to buy fish, and I hate these Ijaw people who associate with them."

"We don't want any Yoruba churches in Igboland. Tear down their posters, raid their places of worship, the day Kumuyi or Adeboye visits Aba, I will personally make sure he ends up dead."

"If they don't give us Biafra, they will die. I am telling you before Go and man. They will perish."

"99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes."

"We are prepared and ready to fight for the next thousand years. Anything it takes, even if it means we all have to die, then so be it."

"When Biafra finally comes, the world will come to an end."

"Dear Lord in heaven. Violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it. Nigeria will be burned to the ground."

"In fact, I was even told that some of you actually supported Buhari. And If I have an opportunity, they say guns are free in America. If you give me a gun now, anybody who voted or supported Buhari, I will shoot the person dead and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets.."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

Be your own judge of the sanity of this man and why he is better lodged in the psychiatric Dungeon of DSS, than being on the loose in the public space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu lost his sanity long ago. And he may never regain it.
Funny that the stup!d biafrans call is haters when hate oozes from them.

6 Likes

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
Nnamdi Kanu lost his sanity long ago. And he may never regain it.

Funny that the stup!d biafrans call is haters when hate oozes from them.

They will not ban you for this comment, abi ..

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2015
I don't give a camels piss.
dunkem21:

They will not ban you for this comment, abi ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by Mescopaul(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2015
I think this thread should be locked and the op banned for foiling rule 9.

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

#Unless, the Founder has withdrawn his ruling on BIAFRA

Even if he does, Mynd44 is ever ready. Pls sir do as you have said.

From the above post, the following would be the outcome:

1. Tribalistic word tussle would spark off.

2. The op is not Igbo definitely, so I sense 'tribal hatred'

3. The Yorubas and Hausas would be up and doing, applauding, liking and sharing the post, while the Igbos and collectively SS and SE would fight back by so many hate speeches.

4. Nigeria's inter-tribal relationship would be strained once more.

5. And last of all, Social violence would rain cat and dog.

I rest my case ...

2 Likes

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by HtwoOw: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Mescopaul:
I think this thread should be locked and the op banned for foiling rule 9.

1. Tribalistic word tussle would spark off.

2. The op is not Igbo definitely, so I sense 'tribal hatred'

3. The Yorubas and Hausas would be up and doing, applauding, liking and sharing the post, while the Igbos and collectively SS and SE would fight back by so many hate speeches.

4. Nigeria's inter-tribal relationship would be strained once more.

5. And last of all, Social violence would rain cat and dog.

I rest my case ...

Funny how you think you are doing the right thing

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Why the call for my ban for words that were spoken by Kanu himself and those words are in public domain?

The post is just a mere compilation of the quotable quotes of a "prisoner of conscience".

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2015
HtwoOw:

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

Why ..

..They banned me unjustly and I complained privately and the ban increased.

..or is it because they don't ban you and allow certain comments pass thru

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:
Why the call for my ban for words that were spoken by Kanu himself and those words are in public domain?

The post is just a mere compilation of the quotable quotes of a "prisoner of conscience".

If you are not banned, the mods are definitely biassed ..
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

If you are not banned, the mods are definitely biassed ..

On what grounds will my ban be based, when they are the words of a particular speaker and he was credited with those quotes.

I did not plagiarised the quotes, neither did I make the statements that were not uttered by the person in question.

Tell me my offence or the rule I contravened.
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

On what grounds will my ban be based, when they are the words of a particular speaker and he was credited with those quotes.

Tell me my offence or the rule I contravened.

I will tell you your offence if you answer this question truthfully ..

WHAT'S YOUR TRIBE

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by Mescopaul(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2015
HtwoOw:

It's not like a complaint sir.
A mandate was given, and someone disobeyed, so all I did was to remind the 'ogas' that such a deviant should be accrued the metted punishment.

I have no issues to complain of, am only promoting Nairaland's course.
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

I will tell you your offence if you answer this question truthfully ..

WHAT'S YOUR TRIBE

What is your business with my tribe? Are we talking about tribe here?

2 Likes

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2015
WilyWily5:

U na still need NL for advert.

Some people just don't have shame.

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

What is your business with my tribe? Are we talking about tribe here?

I am Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo would have saved a lot of grammar.
Now, run along because your brothers won't ban you ..

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by Pavore9: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2015
He had his freedom of speech, he should defend them before the law.
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

You must advertise somewhere ..
I just saw that now and I will check it out .. while still o. NL ..

No beefs grin
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by HtwoOw: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Mescopaul:

It's not like a complaint sir.
A mandate was given, and someone disobeyed, so all I did was to remind the 'ogas' that such a deviant should be accrued the metted punishment.

I have no issues to complain of, am only promoting Nairaland's course.

''Remind the Ogas''

Ok you didn't complain , i believe you
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by HtwoOw: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Why ..

..They banned me unjustly and I complained privately and the ban increased.

..or is it because they don't ban you and allow certain comments pass thru

Ban be like water , i dey chop am wella

Ehhhh , all the bans you are sharing , there is God oooooooo
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by Yeske2(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2015
OP, add
'for every IPOB member who dies, 20 policemen will die'
So surprised their members preach peaceful protests these days, maybe because of Uche Mefor who is more like a gentleman than that lunatic in a dungeon somewhere.
Waiting for their madness tomorrow and next as it's everywhere in town already, hope they've heard about the Shiite bloodshed, don't come crying witch hunting because we no go send una.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

You know what .. The forum looks like NL interface and very friendly ..
You can also peep in once in a while .. no biggie grin
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by Kielsss(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2015
This guy nah mad man

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by Tequilah: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

Can anyone else see the hate-filled speeches from Kanu here? Later, they will tell you that Kanu and his followers are peace-loving people...

Peace, my left foot! angry

Pavore9:
He had his freedom of speech, he should defend them before the law.

I would be interested in seeing what defence he would put up. Maybe his lawyers would advise that he should plead 'temporary insanity' as a defence.

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

You know what .. The forum looks like NL interface and very friendly ..

You can also peep in once in a while .. no biggie grin

I am a NLer through and through.

I joined NL in 2006 and one secessionist's website cannot take me away from this forum.

We are happy with the sanity on our dear NL now. Keep enjoying your lies and deceit there without any one to counter you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Tequilah:

Can anyone else see the hate-filled speeches from Kanu here? Later, they will tell you that Kanu and his followers are peace-loving people...

Peace, my left foot! angry

If they won't ban me, I will show you real hate speeches .. even from ..

Make I quiet first grin

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

I am a NLer through and through.

I joined NL in 2006 and one secessionist's website cannot take me away from this forum.

We are happy with the sanity on our dear NL now. Keep enjoying your lies and deceit there without any one to counter you.

Your moniker was registered in 2013 .. Is there something I need to know ..

BTW, I was on NL before Seun ; you can check grin
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by VintageCocktail(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Unlike before check out the viewers, no Igbo defenders again.
Check out.

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Your moniker was registered in 2013 .. Is there something I need to know ..

BTW, I was on NL before Seun ; you can check grin

Your bait to get this handle banned will not work.

I registered in 2013 but a NLer since 2006. Fact.

Decode that. You and I know the rule of the game too well.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Unlike before check out the viewers, no Igbo defenders again.
Check out.

The forum is one sided now. If not for me, dem for dey argue with themselves ..

From that forum, I just learnt that there will be protests in Lagos. These information are necessary for the safety of family members, business, travellers and the economy .. sadly, you can't get that info here ..

I love NL and will not deactivate now (though I know I wont be missed anyway) but my people, its becoming boring.
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

Your bait to get this handle banned will not work.

I registered in 2013 but a NLer since 2006. Fact.

Decode that. You and I know the rule of the game too well.

Lol. What will I gain if you are banned ..

See, if am a mod, I will never ban anyone grin though I will introduce punitive measures to erring members

No need hiding and seeking, almost everyone has multiple accounts except me so that's why a ban is painful to me.

Seun need to strategize to bring back the glory of NL and I can be helpful with one or two advice for the smooth running of this forum.

Peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Twitter,nigerians Go Gaga For Eritrean As Govt Ordered Men To Marry Two Wives / Gej Denies Statement Credited To Him. / Ibom International Stadium (uyo) The Best In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.