Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (116296 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / How Do I Start A Keke Napep Business In Lagos. / Brief Info On Keke Napep Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2015
I want to buy keke napep and give it to an individual to ride it and deliver money to me by the end of the day, though I'm kind of new in this line of business.

Y'all advises and suggestions will be highly appreciated

Thank you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by damton(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good thinking. very lucrative venture; I must tell you. though I'm not too vast in that area.

but ensure you give it to someone who'd use the Keke carefully and also remit the accurate amount of accruals to you.

All the best bro.
It earns you returns and also takes someone out of social vices.

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Smartsyn(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ok, it depends on your locality, but don't give an hausa man.Try and know the person home address and two sureties with known business or shops in the area. After 7months, you can then ask the person to pay a certain amount and take the Keke.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by IamDanto7(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
k
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ojestas(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Job & Vacancies thread grin
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by gist4kidsblog: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by dahdah: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
God is your strength

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Kelklein(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please, follow these guidelines carefully.

1. Go to the market

2. Bargain to get the best price for Keke

3. Go to the Bank

4. Withdraw exactly that amount

5. Go back to the market

6. Pay for the Keke (make sure you collect receipt o)

7. on your way home with the keke, start carrying passengers

Business don start be that

I hope this helps.

grin

206 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by 20bc(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Give it to somebody who you trust, somebody who knows how to ride and maintain it.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by guruvick(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Your location? before I know what to say
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by bright007(f): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmm....Just ask Dasuki to transfer the remaining 300 million naira of the 2.1bn to your account..

Your keke business will prosper.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ymodulus: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance
3. New or second Hand Keke

1. New or second Hand Keke. Which is best ?
I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

There are good keke Napeps second hands.
Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things :
1. the status of the Keke at time of purchase ( I.e New or second hand )
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )
3. Agreed fee of return by driver.

There are generally two ways of paying a keke Driver.
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I believe the two need no explanation just little extra tips.
I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

Daily return vary according to
1. Your state or Location
2. Status of Keke Napepe ( new or old )

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

In Lagos it is N4000 - N4500 ( for those plying Computer Village route ).
Note don't let anyone decieve you for the poster know what he his saying.

Now on the amount to return. There are two ways of paying back Hire Purchase.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Note: payment on hire purchase is all based on negotiations.

3. Brand of Keke Napep to Buy
I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

4. Import a New Keke or Buy Here in Nigeria

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

Below is a second hand keke Napep I got some time back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

5. Cost of Second Hand Keke Napep

You can get good grade 1 brand at N140,000 or N150,000.
But the general rate is N110-150,000 ( For good ones in good conditions ).

Thanks
Ymodulus

327 Likes 52 Shares

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by xender(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
end time keke guide line

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
End T
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by coolluk(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why d Bleep are niggas booking space for this??
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by siinno(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Actually, I think is a good business in Nigerian there

BUT

you need to knw the person way yu wan Kari "KEKE" give grand pa shocked . Cos, eye dey shu ku shu ku wen its comes to deliverY package...Yu never here? Awon omo wo be dey binu gan
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by joystickextend1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
its a nice business

But these your moniker though shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by acecarter(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Trust is the key

If you find the individual trustworthy, then it's OK.. You can even make a bigger business by turning into hire purchase stuff. It's lucrative.. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by andychukse(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
You have to get someone trustworthy to start with, then write an agreement on terms, which both of you will sign.

He should present two sureties that are well respected.

The agreement should cover all terms and conditions:
- Who repairs the keke when it spoils?
- Do you get daily, weekly or monthly returns (I advised daily or weekly)
- How much is the returns?
- What happens when he defaults on returns.

Note: It is not easy, to get the best you have to stamp your authority and will be seen as ruthless.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by onosprince(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
If na bugatti I for fit give u tips

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by PHILKINGS(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oya naw. . . Please hw do i upload news on nairaland . . I nid answers abeg
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Kellyakon(f): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
alright
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by slim27(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Same as me,I think its all just finding the right individual to give it too. Orelse,na regret oo
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Kellyakon(f): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
onosprince:

. ogah. yu dey. mad

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pls set aside some money for heart attack, and headaches.
Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by saintfizzo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
In which city do U reside? Keke business is location sensitive plus transportation business generally requires a good deal of craze... Or else u'll find urself behind the counter.

Speaking from experience, I bought okada for one bastard, he ruined my bike, made me spend a day behind the counter and disappeared into thin air... craze is very essential in transportation business

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by mikkypel(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Buy the keke... Pay your chairman for acceptance fee or shey Na tuition fee.. Them start.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by xender(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
xender:
end time keke guide line
siinno:
kiss
Eintelekt:
End T
Ymodulus:
Typing
Kelklein:
typing..
see massive bookin of space KIA !!!
end time space bookers

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
how much will u pay 4 my advice
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by dOnLarich: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ride it yourself. Trust no one

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.