Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (116252 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / How Do I Start A Keke Napep Business In Lagos. / Brief Info On Keke Napep Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by spokesboy: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
missmalachi:

I will be getting my second one this week.the dealer says 655k for TVs brand new one.although the one I got last year was 660k.
I spend approximately 710k including registration n all then gave it out for 1m.
15k is been delivered weekly to me.
This new one I will be given it out for 1.150m.

It is a good business if handled by good people.
Kindly send a template of the agreement document to me at spec4man@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Chriswazo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Please I am a Keke rider base in Ayobo, Alimosho LGA in Lagos and I need a preferably new TVS Keke on hire purchase with or without police agreement please. You can reach me via WhatsApp on 07053948778
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by WendySalisu: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
The fact that a lot of people spend over 20 percent of their daily income on transportation, shows that transportation business is one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria.

That being said, one has to determine the mode of transportation to venture into and tricycle is one of the best options because of several reasons such as low capital (compared to buses), low fuel consumption and easy return on investment due to the fact that it is fast and very effective.

If using a tricycle as a mode of transportation is on your next business agenda and you need more money to get it started, kindly visit www.pagefinancials.com to apply for a quick loan from N100,000 to N5million that is payable in 12 months.

Please note that loans are only applicable to salary earners that live in Lagos.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by nicestlady: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
missmalachi:

I will be getting my second one this week.the dealer says 655k for TVs brand new one.although the one I got last year was 660k.
I spend approximately 710k including registration n all then gave it out for 1m.

How did you get your hirer? Did you draft an agreement with the hirer? Did you involve police etc to check him?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by missmalachi: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
nicestlady:

How did you get your hirer? Did you draft an agreement with the hirer? Did you involve police etc to check him?
From referral.
Just my lawyer who drafted an agreement.

The guy is trustworthy that was why I got the 2nd one.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by NasMaleeq(m): 2:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Please I need someone who can loan second hand/ fairly used keke napep to me and I'll be paying you instanllmentaly. Please this is because I dont have money now and I'm scared of collecting the one of one million
Anyone in position to help should please call me on 07082573657
In living in Ipaja Lagos
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by itzrich(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=damurphy post=41180752] I am also interested please send me the template. my email address is sonofpurpose@gmail.com. thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by EngrVin: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Can we talk via mail. I need hints from you pls....
gentleremz4u@yahoo.com
Plz give me a HI so I can communicate with you via mail. Thanks

missmalachi:

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by missmalachi: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
EngrVin:
Can we talk via mail. I need hints from you pls....
gentleremz4u@yahoo.com
Plz give me a HI so I can communicate with you via mail. Thanks

Responded to your mail already.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
missmalachi:

From referral.
Just my lawyer who drafted an agreement.

The guy is trustworthy that was why I got the 2nd one.

Hello, I would love to have a conversation with you as regards this keke business as I am very much interested in investing in it. I would be glad if you can please chat me up on whatsapp 08098329433.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Agbalagbi2013: 5:57am On Nov 27, 2018
I need a trustworthy Keke driver in Ibadan who will ply Mokola-Gate route. If interested pls contact me on 07057141993(calls only) or
08115049380 (WhatsApp only). Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by dymyke: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Pls house I want to go into keke business, can anyone send me the agreement template on dymyke44@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by lynniebabes(f): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
I need it too
waywardpikin:

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by lynniebabes(f): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Did you later buy the second? How much? Is it giving you problems
missmalachi:

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by uckennety(m): 1:22am On Dec 22, 2018
I have keke for sale its in umuahia

Bajaj
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Vankennedy50(m): 2:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Friday1993:

Plz I would love to know if you have the agreement template, help send it to monyechukwuyem@gmail.com
pls anyone that has the template should forward to Kingsleyvalentine.kv@gmail.com thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by kanzjude: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2019
uckennety:
I have keke for sale its in umuahia

Bajaj

Your number pls
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Pimples(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2019
I am based in Ijegun Lagos. I need a keke to drive on hire purchase. I Am responsible and level headed. 08035207788
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by uckennety(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2019
kanzjude:

Your number pls

08020915102 WhatsApp only please
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by uckennety(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2019
kanzjude:

Your number pls

WhatsApp only

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Walterhen1960: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Am in sangotedo area of ajah.pls i need hire purchase keke.anybody that can help me should pls call me on 07033679794.thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by SimplePlan34: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2019
I am in ipaja area of Lagos I need a used keke to buy 08176176734
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2019
Pls how much can one buy a fairly used keke napep?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by oriented247(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Plz I would love to have the agreement template, help send it to omoerons@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by oriented247(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
someone should be kind enough to help me with the agreement template.
omoerons@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Daewang: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ymodulus:
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance
3. New or second Hand Keke

1. New or second Hand Keke. Which is best ?
I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

There are good keke Napeps second hands.
Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things :
1. the status of the Keke at time of purchase ( I.e New or second hand )
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )
3. Agreed fee of return by driver.

There are generally two ways of paying a keke Driver.
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I believe the two need no explanation just little extra tips.
I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

Daily return vary according to
1. Your state or Location
2. Status of Keke Napepe ( new or old )

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

In Lagos it is N4000 - N4500 ( for those plying Computer Village route ).
Note don't let anyone decieve you for the poster know what he his saying.

Now on the amount to return. There are two ways of paying back Hire Purchase.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Note: payment on hire purchase is all based on negotiations.

3. Brand of Keke Napep to Buy
I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

4. Import a New Keke or Buy Here in Nigeria

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

Below is a second hand keke Napep I got some time back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

5. Cost of Second Hand Keke Napep

You can get good grade 1 brand at N140,000 or N150,000.
But the general rate is N110-150,000 ( For good ones in good conditions ).

Thanks
Ymodulus

Please I need your number.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ebenreloaded: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
if you stay around ojodu-berger, Lagos State and you have a good gurantor/surety....you can contact me to get you a keke on higher purchase (good fairly used please).
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by demefa(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
odiereke:
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.
Pls send me agreement template tnx demefa01@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by roqrules04(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
odiereke:
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.

Please do you still have the Agreement template? If yes please kindly help me send to Roqrules@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.