Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Azadus Back With 2 New Jams - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Azadus Back With 2 New Jams (1175 Views)

My Top Ten Gospel Jams / Eddy Montana 3million, Azadus 2.5million And Lord Of Ajasa 2m For Ojb Jezreel... / SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azadus Back With 2 New Jams by lalaboi(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2009
azadus. . . ex member of the Def o clan lost his son last year sad . But he's back with 2 new songs for his fans. . . .and he features Lord of ajasa and Da grin on one of them . . .Who do you think won the battle on this track#? lol. . . .lets hear ya thoughts!

http://nigerianhiphop.net/blog/2009/06/04/azadus-jump-ft-lord-of-ajasa-dagrin/

Re: Azadus Back With 2 New Jams by AkinW: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2009
Great clubs jams by Azadus, although been underground for a while.

Always admired Azadus material including his debut track "You is the one" a classic by the way.

In addition to "dem say we say" and "jump" listen to "Madam" at

http://www.wetin-dey.com/wtdmusic/index.php

Akin
http://wetin-dey.com
Re: Azadus Back With 2 New Jams by khanye(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2009
@ lalaboi

That jump traq na old song jare
infact azadus na weather!
Re: Azadus Back With 2 New Jams by HohDee(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
c'mmon man! jump is two yr old now,if nt more.
Re: Azadus Back With 2 New Jams by ofokasibe: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2009
THE SONG IS TOO WACK. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THE SONG IS WACK
THATS NOT THE DAGRIN I KNOW ! THE 2009 DAGRIN SPITS FIRE , THIS TRACK IS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR ME FOR THE 1ST TIME .
Re: Azadus Back With 2 New Jams by lalaboi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2009
Hw com am just hearing this songs?? even tru spot radio just added it. . . .i dnt wanto believe its old oh! tongue
Re: Azadus Back With 2 New Jams by ofokasibe: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2009
@lala
thats cause you are 54 years old but u still fink you are 13 .lol
Re: Azadus Back With 2 New Jams by Bamsyle(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2009
I pray they're pretty cool songs.

Azadus ain't crap . . . he's made of good material.
Re: Azadus Back With 2 New Jams by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2009
I care less if he releases 79 ablum, dis guy is done wit d music industry already,
whats he lookin 4 now,grace?

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Naija Jam Of D Decade / Iyanya Drops Another Single / Download A Free Beat Prod By Moskino Seeker Aka Arojamilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.