Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa (17679 Views)

How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise / Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Aminat508(f): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2015
undecided
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by jamex93(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2015
so make dem go arrest pastors dem abi
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by chinoify: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2015
this season movie reminds me of 24#
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by ezera(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2015
When you have a government that functions on Propaganda and lies then you expect the masses to follow suit.This is a season of denials. Hope I dont deny myself someday. Smh Lets I forget, congrats to'DR' Buhari. Dr of what again?
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by omusiliyu(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2015
LockDown69:
grin

Baba Keresi
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by kolatobs(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2015
gen!!!!gen!!!
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2015
When you hear Dasuki is coming to your house. grin

2 Likes

Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by jmoore(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2015
I received the 240 million Naira.

Then I woke up from my dream.
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by DONSMITH123(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2015
I received the money o. But just 1.2B only. Will EFCC invite me?

Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by tafrica(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Interesting to know that JJ wants us to discard the report and believe no blogger received 240M but wants us to believe about the rest alleged benefactors from #Dasukigate. Isn't that double standard?

2 Likes

Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by tuna4servi(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Then who is lying among the 4 of them?
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by butanep(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Time will tell...
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by orente419: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Who told him that Let him sit down for there undecided
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by bettercreature(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2015
rita25:
omojuwa is also biased this days so much that its becoming obvious.snapping with the Abachas 2day and saying trash tmrw shocked
I dont think Dasuki can pay out 240million to a blogger only if she give him head

1 Like

Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2015
Almost every notable blogger got paid for PR and social media political campaigns for GEJ. But in my own case, they are still owing me N1.8 million since July 2014 to date. It was strictly professional. I missed collecting billions from ATM Dasuki. smiley
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2015
Make no worry. Na me be the blogger who collect the money. Lol who I go share am with?
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by easiest(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2015
I knew it from beginning that no blogger got this money.
people like tarnishing others image sha
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by raph101(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2015
viviangist2:
Read the Full Dialogue BT Me and Omojuwa This Morning.

Click http://www.viviangist.com/no-blogger-got-n240m-from-dasukigate-blogger-omojuwa

I vote Dasuki for next CAN governor... Something must reach us all... Issokay
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by raph101(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2015
viviangist2:
Read the Full Dialogue BT Me and Omojuwa This Morning.

Click http://www.viviangist.com/no-blogger-got-n240m-from-dasukigate-blogger-omojuwa

I vote Dasuki for next CBN governor... Something must reach us all... Issokay
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Maybe e no reach N240m but she got something..
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by winkmart: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2015
He does not think? Not that he ha tangible evidnce to prove his points

hello DEAR!!! please check MY SIGNATURE
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki Kabuki Suzuki...all na ki ki
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by octopusfreaky(f): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2015
dake40:
LINDA Is the BEST,RICHEST,HOTTEST,OUTSTANDING and the most HATED blogger in Nigeria... dont be surprise other bloggers like her want her down fall.

yez she damn tooo expensive,,her advert rates are dammnn too expensive..Oga Seun try increase yours too naa abi its too late niii.
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Edmen(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2015
This omojuwa has been lying frm the very first day he got out of his mother's womb. ..A bias motherf***r. .He is always fond of attacking pdp but will close his stinky mouth to buhari nd the apc..It's a well known fact that he is under their payroll. .stupid idiot
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by LVStone(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Going by subsidy removal with which I support anyway because the rich are getting richer all in the name of helping the poor through subsidy.

Notwithstanding, if the masses will have to sacrifice much for the economy,we must make sure our discussion rights are protected.

We shall not watch and see money hungry senators to change their vehicles with our money,it shall no longer be bussines as usual, I call on everyone no matter your geopolitical zone,either SE,SS,NE,SW,e.t.c. to stand up and defend our Right.

We shall make this government governable and well meaning to Nigerians if we take to the street with boldness to defend our taxes.

I call on any bold,brave,and visionary youths,let us have an association not to beg dirty politicians, not hail them for few naira whereby jeopardizing our future. I Find it hard to believe it when we youth will gather to honor a politician who made us Jobless and still make us feel like a lesser citizens by giving him an award.

Enough of this bold social comments,where are the real youth that wana standup to claim our rights and save our generation.

Why should we vote under terrible sun to have a relief from pains but still continue under the pain after voting.

I believe in the national anthem "Arise oh Compatriot" but we will cease to be compatriots to fraud and broad day devaluation of young Nigerians.

like the leper said "Why Sit we here till we die", let it not be a prophesy of fella coming to pass(Suffering and smiling). Nigerian youth,we can make a change under the confine of the law, can we have youths in each local government throughout the federation that will form an association in order to force government to work.I am not talking of the existing association whose patron is one celebrated thief and looter.

I belong to Nigeria,I want to see hi glory return,our father told us of how they eat free food in the university, how they had cleaners to wash their cloth, how coffee was around corridors of lecture theatre, how they were offered immediate employment with official car,how education was interesting. Such stories looks like a fantasy compared to what is obtainable now.

We finish NYSC at age 25 above they tell us we are not employable because of age as if it was not their greed and frivolities that delay us in tertiary institutions through endless Stokes.

Enough is enough, because of our joblessness we come to blogs to defend thieves, we celebrate them when they buy things with our money, we let them use us as a tribal and religious bigot.

I want youths like me that will say not again!

#NIGERIANYOUTHSHALLRISE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by lalaberry(f): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmm. Nothing person no go hear. Am FLABBERwhelmed, OVERghasted, MESprised and SUPmerized.
& yet some states couldn't pay their workers salary. Smh!!!
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Garshyzee(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
this is is becoming melodramatic.... efcc don da smile now..#dasukigate
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by Mlaide(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
and this made fp...... Oga ooo
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by stephengee(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
He's in no position to speak for others.I don't really have a problem with who gets what from the funds;it's the death of civilians and the soldiers that hurts me.Come to think,he even said the his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian....he killed those people with his pen and paper.
you must be clueless....
Re: No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa by chikay2010: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
My friend speak for yourself alone .. dey take panadol for another person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George / Yahaya Bello Receives Decampees In Kabba, Got Endorsed For 2019 – With Pictures / Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.