Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day (4519 Views)

Girl Posted Her Nude :o On Her Birthday / Funniest Pictures And Memes Ever Posted Online And On Nairaland / A Girl Posted Her Sexy Pic On Fb,see The Comment She Got From A Nigerian Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by newsarena: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2015
This got me rolling on the floor, this girl needs to be readmitted into the university for English course Only or better still a good secondary school.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/omg-see-what-yoruba-girl-posted-on-facebook.html

cc: lalasticlala, ben13, dani1luv

Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by newsarena: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by Yehman(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2015
End time graduate
Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by emeraldknytt(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2015
newsarena:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
she looks like that gurl you've been trying to ask out. Now, she made a mistake and you are all... vengeful. DIARIS GOD O!

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by McCarlito(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2015
I'm not surprised...... it's natural of Yoruba ladies to type the same way they speak English...

No Pun Intended

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by emeraldknytt(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2015
More importantly, anyone who makes 'Southwest' ish... will report directly to me..
#tribalistBEWARE
Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2015
[size=23pt]Lalasticlacla must hear this[/size]

Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by hummerwise(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2015
everything about this post of urs reads all lies....
the pics of the lady and the fb post doesnt even tally at all...
that fb post looks older than the pix of the lady..

mr op get a job,,, no be everybody be mumu for this NL

4 Likes

Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2015
that has been their problem right from ages
even here in nairaland only 5% of them got that right i aint hating
yet they call themselves the best
i was suprise wen i went to a course in lagos
a full fledged learned yoruba woman was saying '' AN HOUSE''.. AN HOSPITAL
an i was like wtf undecided undecided
Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by mankan2k7(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
At least better than bubu
Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by calista1234(f): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fine girl
Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by kingcypress: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
I smell lies. op pls get a life

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by rafabenitez: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice b**bs on display,dats wat matters nt her grammar,rushes fr his vaseline
Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by obaival(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wen did dis happen?
Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by chris4gold(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
ekiti....
Re: Omg!! See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Graduation Day by jbblues24(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2019
A good lawyer knows the law; a clever one takes the judge to lunch. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ebola People Discovered! / Caption This Pic... / Top 20 Pidgin Slangs Used In Nigeria With Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.