Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite (4483 Views)

Sonora Capital And Investment Limited / DPR Interview Invite / Bovas Group Of Company Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
pls my people of dis great forum.
company by name: Sonora Capital investment company, invited me for an interview (Bus. Dev. Role). yes they are 100% real but I would like to know first hand info about them. maybe u have attended their interview before or u know someone that work there, better still u are working them. pls kindly drop what u know about them here. thank u all.
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by minifuworld: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
a friend of my work with them
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by minifuworld: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
they are into bereau de change...i think i can provide you relevant info about them
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
minifuworld:
they are into bereau de change...i think i can provide you relevant info about them
. pls tell me all u knw about them. thank.
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by minifuworld: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
what do they invite you for
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by slyventure: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
I got the invite too
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
slyventure:
I got the invite too
. ok, where do u reside in lag.
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by slyventure: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. ok, where do u reside in lag.

Egbeda n oshodi
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by minifuworld: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
if you have been invited for marketing i think their interview use to be like interactive but i dont no how it will look like because recently they employ one young lady as their HR. they need people that know business men and women who use to deal with importation of any kind of goods. You can lie to them that your uncle friends is an igbo man that do import building material or any other kinds of goods from us, uk, china etc. One can also tell them that you can penetrate some bankers that do have dollars or want to buy for person if their discusion is relate to the kinds of people you mingle with. The salary of their marketer is btw 60k to 80k
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by minifuworld: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
but one secret about their marketing job is that you get expose to the business and see how some guys they make cool money from unstable nigeria economy therefore you too can find your way you will be doing their job and at thesame time you will be making your money too
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by slyventure: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
minifuworld:
but one secret about their marketing job is that you get expose to the business and see how some guys they make cool money from unstable nigeria economy therefore you too can find your way you will be doing their job and at thesame time you will be making your money too

And how marketable is their products, and hope your friend is always meeting their target cos is like it's target based
And please how can I get to their office from oshodi
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by minifuworld: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
frm oshodi find ur way to cms then frm cms to onikan
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by minifuworld: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
they buy and sell dollars to business men and women honestly if u ar sharp u wil find joy in it
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by minifuworld: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
its a CBD licence company. It own by 2 young guys who are business minded and have focus. Honetly if you dont have anytin targible at hand you can try and join them and it shall be well with you
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yo! Guys, I just got an invite from them .. Please who have been to their interview?
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Abimbex007: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pls Dos dt have done interview, hw is it like? I jst got an invite too?
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abimbex007:

Just chatting ..Coz I'm a finance graduate was asked questions on finance.. And know what they do .. That's all
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abimbex007:
. wot position did u applied for and ur location dat will enable me to tell u exactly wot u should be prepared for
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by mimiy05: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
please I got an invite for business development officer. can anyone brief me on what the interview is like and what their payment structure for biz Dev officers is. Thank you.
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Abimbex007: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. wot position did u applied for and ur location dat will enable me to tell u exactly wot u should be prepared for
The invite is for Business development officer n my location is Egbeda
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
last Friday interview, anyone contacted yet?? Those that when today, how was it?
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by dentrice: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
How did you apply pls!!!
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
dentrice:
How did you apply pls!!!

The HR advertise it in her fb.. Application ended on Monday
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
And so I was sent this invite again. The same as the last time .. I don't understand. Seems like they don't know who have or haven't done the interview before. I was thinking the message was a follow up. Invite for the same interview again?? Who else got it again??
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by deejay6: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
I got the same text too and I did the first interview
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
deejay6:
I got the same text too and I did the first interview

Really? I was thinking it was a mistake. I was even going to call them. You did yours Dec 18th too??
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by deejay6: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bro I did mine on the 23rd...... Please give me a feedback if you call them bro
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
deejay6:
Bro I did mine on the 23rd...... Please give me a feedback if you call them bro

I will..
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by deejay6: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Boltmeister:

I will..
Thanks bro
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Boltmeister:

Really? I was thinking it was a mistake. I was even going to call them. You did yours Dec 18th too??
. Bros have u call them yet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customer Care Representatives Needed.. Pay Is 60,000. / Webster Group Of Company Recruitment / Massive Recruitment At National Pension Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.