Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) (94447 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Idris Elba Wins SAG Award For Uzodinma Iweala's Movie, Beasts Of Nation / Author Of “beasts Of No Nation” Uzodinma Iweala Proposes To Genevieve Nnaji Awww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Flirtyy: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
In a mock proposal on the red carpet during the premiere of his movie, Uzodinma Iweala got on one knee and proposed to Nollywood actress Genevieve... SEE the pic below and what he said... too cute

''She didn't say yes, but she didn't say no either. Thank you to @genevievennaji for supporting #beastsofnonation. Your presence means so much.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/_TY9uClvTw/?taken-by=uiweala

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Airforce1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol

Cool

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by captainflash(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
She don single toomuch, make she marry abeg.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by sexyglow(f): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
P

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Daminaj1(f): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
i fear o....lol...

they would make a great couple
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Come Michellla. Is Genevieve your elder sister? Don't lie to me abeg. You two look alike. tongue cheesy
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by pyyxxaro: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
See her fowl leg cry

Old layer

Na fowl when get this kin leg I go buy for Xmas tongue

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Flirtyy: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by zinachidi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
lol, buh i really think she's better being a single parent, who get time for marriage wahala dese days?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Michellla(f): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
RickRichards:
Come Michellla. Is Genevieve your elder sister? Don't lie to me abeg. You two look alike. tongue cheesy
really? think you're starting to forget my face

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

really? think you're starting to forget my face
Lol...then help me remember nah. Kidding...I kinda remember your face. You may not look exactly like her, but your complexion is similar to hers. That's for sure. grin
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Chestar5(f): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by adesegun121(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Benbisco(f): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
captainflash:
She don single toomuch, make she marry abeg.

Bro, e no easy like that o. If na so e easy she for don do the needful tey tey.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Michellla(f): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...then help me remember nah. Kidding...I kinda remember your face. You may not look exactly like her, but your complexion is similar to hers. That's for sure. grin
no am fairer than her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
I am sure if you associate with this "Class" when EFCC comes calling, you would be implicated directly or indirectly smiley

- better to manage your life than dine with the devil
- better to die as a pauper than to wax a song under PMB's government

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Addicted2Women: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mumu man.
Kneeling down for a girl ??

That's why girls keep acting foolish.

I wish i can strangle this man just for the fun of it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by agarawu23(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
She is speechless because she is not used to it.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by kennyman2000(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by steffans(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
she need am...

Maybe d guy mean am oo...

But d thing don turn play play now grin wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ope oooo
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Smartsyn(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
She's allergic to saying YES, I guess

1 Like

Smh
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Matttthew(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lkl
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by ModiKen(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
She for say yes nowww....mak she hook d guy.

I for like to hear d explanation wey d guy go give im mother. grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by drnairalov: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
she cute tho..
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by CharlieMaria(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
EndTimeProposal.

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by killercute16(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
How she wish
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by ChappyChase: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
All these celebs self, na to just dey use serious matter play kon!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.