Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) (94452 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Idris Elba Wins SAG Award For Uzodinma Iweala's Movie, Beasts Of Nation / Author Of “beasts Of No Nation” Uzodinma Iweala Proposes To Genevieve Nnaji Awww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by scait(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
end time proposal
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by martinlooter(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
The boy sure doesn't look like an Okonjo Iweala's son. He's looking too skinny and malnourished. Abi him mama don abandon am? With all the salary in dollar that Okonjo is collecting, I expect her son to at least have some flesh like his mother.
Anyway, what's the deal there in proposing to Genevieve, na money jam money, so they will celebrate.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Tmaritas76(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See her fowl leg cry

Old layer

Na fowl when get this kin leg I go buy for Xmas tongue
hahahahahahha this guy your mouth bad ooooo.that means your Xmas will be tearfully because its not an easy task chewing oldlayers leg.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Akiika: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
I recognize this young man's effort at making the movie, but that was an awkward and terrible storyline. I couldn't even finish watching it.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by tpiar: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genevieve free the guy o.

no let im potential girlfriends use "ikanra" for you.

if dem get on this matter you go run o, even if you "buy say" more than that.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAYS AND YEARS SHE SPENT FOOLING AND SLEEPING AROUND WITH A JUNKY...EVERY TIME I SEE THE "FALL IN LOVE" VIDEO, I'M FULL OF PITY FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL OLD LAYER...BUT QUOTE ME ANYWHERE, I LOVE GENIE'S DRESS SENSE.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by macklef(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Even after his mother cordinated nigerias economy into poverty
He looks just like nigeria in a poverted state.

Where did NOI put all our looted funds?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by tpiar: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
I see Oshio's foot soldiers are out.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by ring7(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
I can't stop laffing cheesy
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Crixina(f): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genevieve too like shoe Wey dey like this.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Kennedykak(f): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
I hate what I see
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by McPhilz8(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
steffans:
she need am...
Maybe d guy mean am oo...
But d thing don turn play play now grin wink

No be small.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Khd95(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Person dey fin husband nd u dey mock er,e funny for u eye shey,nonsensesad
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by bigtt76(f): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
She go soon call de guy say ....Nna how far? Are you serious? grin

captainflash:
She don single toomuch, make she marry abeg.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by amanze15(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Uiweala I hope dasuki bonanza no reach your hand because the next proposal you would do is for a plea bargain undecided
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by ronald4lif(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, buh i really think she's better being a single parent, who get time for marriage wahala dese days?

Aptly said. Provided she's happy and contented she doesn't need marriage. If having another kid(s) is a need she can can have one without marrying or even adopt. Also, she can still have a subsisting relationship without appending her signature on a ceremonial piece of paper. Ende.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bia, Gennie.... be kiafu o!! I don already like the guy!! angry angry undecided
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by repogirl(f): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Awwwwwww blushes embarassed
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by tpiar: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Having another kid with who?
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Addicted2Women:
Mumu man.
Kneeling down for a girl ??

That's why girls keep acting foolish.

I wish i can strangle this man just for the fun of it.

Funny! This is coming from you.

Look at your moniker again please.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Khd95:
Person dey fin husband nd u dey mock er,e funny for u eye shey,nonsensesad

When did she call your phone and tell you that she is husband hunting? undecided

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
I think he's COOL and I love her! smiley
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Johnsown1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fame to fame, maybe cos of the popularity. Cos that lady is has aged.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by pyyxxaro: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tmaritas76:
hahahahahahha this guy your mouth bad ooooo.that means your Xmas will be tearfully because its not an easy task chewing oldlayers leg.

I no longer have milk teeth

So I always enjoy old layers

Love to grind them like old kpormor grin

Lol
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
End time proposal
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by pyyxxaro: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Odani:

UR MAMA LEG FINE REACH HER OWN, FOOL

Ur real papa ear

When de wear G-string de go church

Papa ajasco get hair pass ur mama

grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Addicted2Women: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
evegran:

Funny! This is coming from you.

Look at your moniker again please.

In my own case, I treat women bad, something like sucking farts out of their ass, so they can't have the courage to tell people what i did to them.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by teddy001: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chai! This boy looks sooooo bush. Check out toes masticating teeth and da onitsha trader smile nko!
Is good Genevieve no tall otherwise she go use those ladders she is wearing all in the name of high heel to
Kick his Olodo jaw
This boy is just a disgrace to ibo men. At least Genevieve don find husband at last!
Dem both go chop Nigerias money together ! Probe go still come o!
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by mandax: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol, it looks like a scene from another world.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Addicted2Women:

In my own case, I treat we women bad, something like sucking farts out of their ass, so they can't have the courage to tell people what i did to her.

eww! you're disgusting!
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Addicted2Women: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
evegran:

eww! you're disgusting!

That's what the girls always say.
I swear, you will like it.

Do you wanna try ??
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by klax(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oh is that the Mr Right she has be waiting for since the creation of the world Sorry my babe biko hen............hope you don't turn this down...........hhhhmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.