Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee (46782 Views)

Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos) / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Xposer: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is just very lovely.. the pre-wedding photos of an Air force personnel Umar Suleiman and his heartthrob -Hauwau Mustapha. The couple are said to officially tie the knot this coming Saturday (19 December, 2015). Congrats to them and wish them all the best.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/checkout-these-lovely-pre-wedding.html

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
sweet, lovely, beautiful couple.

Why is there no "kissing" smiley on nairaland??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
The lady is very beautiful , I hope she has inner beauty as well

41 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by kossyablaze(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cute...Kennygee this could be us buh........#InconclusivePicsTho

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Great.

I hope me and........ (fill in the space) will do this one day.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by banme(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Northerners fine die... I must marry 1!!

14 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Lucialovely(f): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lovely couple kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by dmola(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
hausa chick thou .....

too damn pretty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by thatsincerechic(f): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wow!!
I go love ooo
Northerners you say??
But the guy's head looks like that of UGONNA

14 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by jane0000(f): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Northerners fine well well grin

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by younghartz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
God knw say me must marry a northerner

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lovely picz. They look good together.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by asumo12: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
u know dem?

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Ezerbullet(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
when a handsome dude and a beautiful lady gets married, you can imagine how good looking their children will be. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by faith551(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
I've always heard the Hausa's has pretty ladies, I just got convinced

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by cruzita(f): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
see as the girl sweet like strawberry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by shizzy7(f): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
That girl is beautiful.
Hausa people sabi fine sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by IamLEGEND1: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
them fine but got no yansh.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
When marrying Indian seems impossible, Hausa/Fulani should be the best alternative cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by misspicy(f): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
pretty couple embarassed

danbrowndmf,this could have been us but you still they hustle tongue

wait the groom looks like donbenedict or its just my eyes? Hector you do marriage you no tell me shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by donbenedict(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
pretty couple embarassed

danbrowndmf,this could have been us but you still they hustle tongue

wait the groom looks like donbenedict or its just my eyes? Hector you do marriage you no tell me shocked
sowwi... U were busy dying for catalona cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by donbenedict(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oboy, the babe fine die like maaadtttt cheiiiiiii...

For christ sake leme see any babe dah will tell me not to marry cuz of pretty face.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by donbenedict(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla, just say yes please na... Abeg... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by misspicy(f): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
sowwi... U were busy dying for catalona cheesy
undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by donbenedict(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

undecided
wat i do?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by adesegun121(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
That girl no fine pass me. cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by valkaywalex(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Make thunder fire the mod wey ban my regular moniker, person go dey correct dem say make dem no dey post nonsense for FP, dem go turn deaf ears, dem don turn NL to linda ikeji, make thunder fire dose Mods once again, ban dis moniker again, make ogun judge una, awon were.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cool and Lovely cool
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by killercute16(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cool photos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From A Ugandan Mass Wedding As 200 Brides Wed / Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) / 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.