Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Never Been Approached By A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Been Approached By A Guy (63535 Views)

What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” / Is There Any Hot Girls That Don't Get Approached By Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by tpiar: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
topic

it's not mandatory she must be asked out until she is ready to marry.

Maybe she doesnt want all the hullabaloo that comes with random dating or maybe she's the shy type.

Having said all that, why are you complaining on her behalf? This is a bit puzzling.

1 Like

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol maybe such guys are kinda struggling in life, and would wana hustle first to become responsible. He feels he would get turned down by her should he ask her out.
10 points for u my guy

1 Like

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by bomasek(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Smallville10:
god have mercy you are the definition of beauty. Are u single
How u take know say na her picture be that?
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
lol...guys are confused
actually its more of fear than confusion
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Cybertext(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
AfroKnight:
23 years old, pretty and no guy to "toast" her yet? Big lie. Unless she has never left her home before.

Exactly my thought.... There's no way in Nigeria that a pretty girl won't get wooed except she's always indoor or always with her friends/family...

Probably she went to girls school.... but even that can't stop guys from toasting.

@Op is your friend not on any social network??

1 Like

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
bomasek:
How u take know say na her picture be that?
yeah i know it might be hard to believe
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Meritocracy: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Had she forgotten that guy in secondary school that toasted her when he was sent to fetch water at baba Kola house. Also that Maths teacher.
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by pagorino(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
she need 2 bath herself with hypo n olive oil 2 cleanse d juju on her #lols... may God help u oo
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
it's normal guys are scared of pretty girls.....if I told you when I had my first official b.f you won't believe..tell her not to get all worked up....they'll eventually come around ...Desperation would only earn her a heartbreak.
babe eh i dey fear girls wey fine too mich, even if i grap the courage to woo her, and she turned me down i will feel like, i don't know how to woo a girl again
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by iamLeo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
I have a 23yr old best friend that has never been asked out. Like no guy has ever approached her, and she's so fine. Sigh, I don't even understand anymore cry
I m havin same experience as ur friend...could it be we are meant for each other... our path hav nt crossed yet tho...kindly do d needful
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Sweetrolly(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
it's normal guys are scared of pretty girls.....if I told you when I had my first official b.f you won't believe..tell her not to get all worked up....they'll eventually come around ...Desperation would only earn her a heartbreak.

GAL I BELIEVE U!!!!....U TOO FINE JOOR
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Spanner4(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015

None of my business if she gets approached or not. Anyway,tried to listen to Airforce songs.... Tosney2much(Prof Emeritus) I hail o bro
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by claremont(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:

Pamela Okoronkwo?!
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by afuye(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
send me a text on 08185431319 and i will give u a call i promise
slimzypink:
I have a 23yr old best friend that has never been asked out. Like no guy has ever approached her, and she's so fine. Sigh, I don't even understand anymore cry
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
send me a PM
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by bomasek(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Smallville10:
yeah i know it might be hard to believe
Boss sometimes seeing isn't believing not with the several cat fish stories on NL
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Highcuerayte: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
lol...guys are confused
What is the meaning of this thang you said
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by dadebayo1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:

Is she the one in your profile picture?
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by NemzySeries(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
so ur fwend is as cute as a mamiwater & karashika & yet shez got no customers like unity bank?......

1 Like

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by jrerico1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
what's her discipline?
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wanted to make useful contribution. Checked section this was filed under. Nah, no time to feed liars. Exiting thread.
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by stonecoldcafe: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:

Is that you on your on your DP? If yes, daymnnnnn! You fine mami.
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by dadebayo1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:

Is she the one in your profile picture? Or are you the one? Which ever way tell her to be calm help is on the way...

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Highcuerayte: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
No big deal
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by xtervaganza(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
feran15:
maybe she is too fine, that people think she is taken.
or she gives off the vibe that she is taken,
or she doesn't mingle with guys...

many things could be the reasons why.
in a world where people kpansh married, rich and arrogant women you think guys will be intimidated by one small girl?

If the story is true then her case is not natural.
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by free2ryhme: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:

Tell us you are the one and stop using third person
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by danbrowndmf(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
link her with me.lemme break the yoke for her..i'll approach her before 2mao noon.

But wait is the story for real?
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by femi4: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
picture or.....
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by femi4: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
Its not normal, even if they are not asking her out, majority of her friends and perhaps best friend should be guys
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by pinkiberry(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
kudoxs:

Guys are NOT scared of pretty girls, and you should resist the opportunity to blow your own trumpet. "official bf" ko
hahahahahahaha that was so mean
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
End time best friend
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by tempest01(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:

Good Lord...beauty ...pure beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.