Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) (52677 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by stankezzy: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
slayer of APC , any time they see this man d get frightened.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by marshallz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
claremont:
It's called shorts.

Women wear knickers.
I am on the same page with you, proper usage shorts for men or boys and knickers for women or girls.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by mencer(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
francescainnoce:
Btw
It's short OR knickers sir...
Short knicker is tautology if you ask me and again I know of knicker that cost heavier than trousers/pants sir....
IMO

SHORT KNICKERS
LONG TROUSERS
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
DONSMITH123:
when you have a mad man as a governor. Expect anything.
Remember u have a P0P b4 u insult someone else's father.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fanirandele:
attention LovePeddler, what tangible thing has he achieved
In the hole you are right now, what have u achieved ?
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
viviangist:
He Said ---

Source https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/676778318461591552

He can't even make a proper sentence
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by dmostspecialone(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
He's not even tough. He should have worn boxers alone.... what kinda lesson is this governor giving to his inferior..... Morafucker
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by wilcox(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
richidinho:
They want 2 remove subsidy
They want 2 reintroduce tollgate
They want 2 increase electricity tariff
They want to spend 38 billion 2 search for crude oil where there is none
They don't want us to talk freely again (anti social media bill)
Our 2016 budget is 6trillion but all capital projects will be concessioned, (is it an all salary budget?)
This is supposed to be a topic for discussion on front page and not just a comment

Anti people's government I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
francescainnoce:

Awww thanks Hun
iPhone autocorrect can be ridiculous most times
It once gave me idiot for idioms and that was on a group chat but then hey!!! Thanks anyway

You're very welcome.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aspiring public office holders should be made to do compulsory psychiatric examination before being qualified pls

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by horleybrother: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose man of the people, it doesn't matter how u dress what we need is good governance
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by NigLasPresident: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
cheesy a whole governor cannot write proper engrisss. oh lawddd

' I WEARING SHORT KNICKERS TO SIGN THE BUDGET '

I guess he meant **am I wearing short...
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by NigLasPresident: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
cheesy a whole governor cannot write proper engrisss. oh lawddd

' I WEARING SHORT KNICKERS TO SIGN THE BUDGET '

I guess he meant **am I wearing short...

could be a typo
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by expressglory: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eh eh...e be like say this man don dey kolo...na small small madness dey take start ooo.Very soon he go wear only singlet...then only pants...then... You can fill in the gap.If you like the man u better start to de pray for am
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by jerrado(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
richidinho:
They want 2 remove subsidy
They want 2 reintroduce tollgate
They want 2 increase electricity tariff
They want to spend 38 billion 2 search for crude oil where there is none
They don't want us to talk freely again (anti social media bill)
Our 2016 budget is 6trillion but all capital projects will be concessioned, (is it an all salary budget?)

Anti people's government I hail thee

no be small hailing ooo.... APC won't kill person

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by calabardick(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
networkgenuis:

I love you more. Ask me why.

because your d!ck has gone hairwire

but wait ooo, has APC suddenly turn to gathering of comedians?
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by billyG(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
viviangist:
He Said ---

Source https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/676778318461591552
You fpuckup Fayose!u shld hav won Kpata!
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by networkgenuis: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Kennedykak:
You are a such a funny person. Why if I may ask?
Your profile picture says it all. Such beauty and simplicity, haba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by networkgenuis: 12:14am On Dec 16, 2015
calabardick:

because your d!ck has gone hairwire

but wait ooo, has APC suddenly turn to gathering of comedians?
Lol, my dîck going haywire?
As for APC, their online army will provide a better answer.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Bamz(m): 1:46am On Dec 16, 2015
francescainnoce:
Btw
Short knicker is tautology if you ask me and again I know of knicker that cost heavier than trousers/pants sir....
IMO

Wa she're omo to dun! smiley

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 16, 2015
Heasypeasy:
He zz from Ekiti now, so how else do u want him to dress or behave. .. Abnormally of course, tz in d blood gringrin.. ... no disrespect tho cheesy

Buh ur professors re from there....stop saying shits.. thanks
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Gibz02: 2:48am On Dec 16, 2015
concept man
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by ddeola: 3:21am On Dec 16, 2015
I hope he will implement the so-called budget. The man is not modest at all
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by jidebaba69(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2015
Kennedykak:
I love dis man and don't ask me why
Why?
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by jidebaba69(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=viviangist post=41029881]

See all Photos please click http://www.viviangist.com/wearing-short-knickers-to-sign-the-budget-let-them-keep-talking-gov-fayose
grin grin Gov Fayose Our Man[/quo

This is how Idi Amin boo booed his people before he started murdering them in their thousands.
Watch out for the man who rules by publicity stunts!
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by gymanny: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Fayose is a tout, what do u expect
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by bunmifunsho: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2015
D man no send... Okun oko Buhary
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Kennedykak(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
networkgenuis:

Your profile picture says it all. Such beauty and simplicity, haba cheesy
Thanks dude. You making me blush
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
francescainnoce:
Btw
IMO

You complaining about short knicker obviously know nothing about English grammar. What he wore is called shorts in pure English. Knickers refer to a ladies underwear popularly called pant (pata in yoruba or idrossi in Urhobo). So you are right calling them shorts but wrong to refer to them as Knickers. That's if we wanna speak proper English. But since what we speak in Nigeria is Nigerian English short knicker is allowed. After all Americans call it pants and Brits call it trousers
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by francescainnoce(f): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
airsaylongcon:

You complaining about short knicker obviously know nothing about English grammar. What he wore is called shorts in pure English. Knickers refer to a ladies underwear popularly called pant (pata in yoruba or idrossi in Urhobo). So you are right calling them shorts but wrong to refer to them as Knickers. That's if we wanna speak proper English. But since what we speak in Nigeria is Nigerian English short knicker is allowed. After all Americans call it pants and Brits call it trousers
Awww love: I do get where you coming from m: oh yes! I do but how you signify that statement as complain kindaf surprise me but then again it's a freedom of speech world right?.
Btw, my dear while I was writing that sentence, It wasn't a sole intention to correct the subject rather it was an illustration to throw more insight on what I thought should be in place instead. I am a sort of a teacher in this sense and not a corrector besides I will ignore that sense of insult I got from your reply cos that way I look as though they weren't there after all.
Cheers
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2015
francescainnoce:

Awww love: I do get where you coming from m: oh yes! I do but how you signify that statement as complain kindaf surprise me but then again it's a freedom of speech world right?.
Btw, my dear while I was writing that sentence, It wasn't a sole intention to correct the subject rather it was an illustration to throw more insight on what I thought should be in place instead. I am a sort of a teacher in this sense and not a corrector besides I will ignore that sense of insult I got from your reply cos that way I look as though they weren't there after all.
Cheers

No insults implied or intended! Nigerian English nor get dictionary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives / 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.