Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds (62283 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / ‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by darmys(f): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2015

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by darmys(f): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by sugarbelly: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Airforce1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
sugarbelly:
grin grin

Excuse me miss,

re you the same "sugar belly" that got raped by late audu's son??

How did it happen?

I'm a lawyer..
I'm interested n your case.

236 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by sugarbelly: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
wink
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by MzPecs(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
For real? shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Aminat508(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by VampireeM(f): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol.. The way we female fantasies runs wild ehn! grin

13 Likes

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by robosky02(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaa wake up day dreaming

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
what a wasted generation, BLAME Buhari FOR THIS SINNER.

31 Likes

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Zikkyfuse(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sick and disgusting girls everywhere!!! Na woman like you dey trend over #240million allegation for close to 24 hours now

Keep phooling yourself

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by xreal: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
End Time dream.

Don Jazzy had better be prayerful.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by kaywhynoni: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
It seems there is no News this days......I think seun need to employ me, I have a lot of "strange but true" story (Iriri Aye) I can give out free......instead of all this poo you guys are pushing on front page

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Phoenix212(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
i love don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by PAnaceA7(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
The gal is nuts......Seriouslyundecided...and this one will have a boyfriend somewhere oo

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by PAnaceA7(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
The gal is nuts......Seriously undecided...and this one will have a boyfriend somewhere oo
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by faith551(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lmao, God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Omotayor123(f): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin Nice Response from Don Baba cheesy

Hope it's not the same NL pretty hausa girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Chanchit: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lmao! The response was simple enough.
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by darmys(f): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hi lalasticlala....done... i forgot
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by coolnice(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
shocked olosho alert

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ahahhah grin grin grin

don't let me pee grin

Endtime is really here

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by adesegun121(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
bobo don jazzy yi ooo gbadun grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Addicted2Women: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
These holes ain't loyal.
If you see how all these big girls will be saying how they love Koredo Bello, Reekado, Tecno and all them small boys on Instagram, some girls go extra miles posting the pictures on their pages.

Na so i go marry and she go dey still die for another dude ??
Having babymama is the best.
Get her pregnant, she gives you kids, she messes up, you kick her out since them no get brain for this our generation.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
But he is just 32yrs
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by queenstlll(f): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Smartsyn(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
I am an ingrate then, I have a lot of girls I should be thanking for the imaginary sex we always have..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by prideofscience: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
crazy
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by VickyRotex(f): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yaba left isn't full naw embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by bluntspade: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Her madness still fresh oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by bisdam9086(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars / AIR OBO: Davido's Private Jet Costs About N9 Billion (See Details) / This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.