Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari (67900 Views)

Dasuki's Only Sin Was Serving Under Jonathan - Col. Umar Blasts Buhari / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by lastpage: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ama80:
u talk like a criminal.u r so restless about Buhari's name being mentioned.are u sure u didn't collect too.now u need proof just like u got proofs for others u ve bn taunting.#Buharigate#Baba got 2 Suvs.dat man is a pretender n can pretend for d world.Who will probe him is my worry cos all d ex presidents have their hands soiled.

First, we all know "Presidential candidate Buhari" was attacked by Boko haram and his vehicles destroyed.
As a Presidential Candidate (Not Party), the Security forces have a duty to protect ALL (including GEJ) Presidential candidates from such attacks.

The Federal Govt (Not just NSA) provided two vehicles for his safety in that regards

*If Dasuki personally gave him Cash, he needs to show the investigators where that cash was transferred to.

*If Dasuki gave the money in raw cash, he needs to tell the world what that money was meant for.
Hitherto, everyone that Dasuki gave Money to, have come forward to justify (rather than refute it because there is a Paper trail of the payments) why they collected such huge sums from Dasuki.

*Even Linda Ikeji is said to collect her own fro Blogging about GEJ! grin grin
*Dokpesi said his own was for Adverts
*Bafarawa said hi sown was to appease "Snakes" and the Marabouts chasing GEJ! shocked shocked

But the difference here is that Buhari has denied flatly ever receiving any Money from Dasuki.
So, the onus is now on Dasuki to provide "paper trails" and other evidence of such payment.

Lastpage!
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Kezino(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmm this dasuki wahala. I tire o cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by unibenstudent1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigerians are really stupid,a former head of state was nearly bombed and the dasuki guy gave him money from money for arms ,is it not normal that the person targeted by bokoharam haram be protected with the funds.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by stteejax(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please o...someone should clarify me on dis matter....have been seeing Dasuki Gates nd Linda Gates since morning.....are they related to Bill Gates? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And the Federal Govt is not statutorily responsible to pay Dokpesi for broadcast services rendered? grin grin grin
No. It's PDP responsible for paying for it's campaign adverts. Not FG.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by joseph1832(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
LMAO. I never knew PMB was Des Numbri. Just see the way he gently brushed aside this allegation.

LMFAO.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Ama80(f): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
lastpage:

First, we all know "Presidential candidate Buhari" was attacked by Boko haram and his vehicles destroyed.
As a Presidential Candidate (Not Party), the Security forces have a duty to protect ALL (including GEJ) Presidential candidates from such attacks.

The Federal Govt (Not just NSA) provided two vehicles for his safety in that regards

*If Dasuki personally gave him Cash, he needs to show the investigators where that cash was transferred to.

*If Dasuki gave the money in raw cash, he needs to tell the world what that money was meant for.
Hitherto, everyone that Dasuki gave Money to, have come forward to justify (rather than refute it because there is a Paper trail of the payments) why they collected such huge sums from Dasuki.

*Bafarawa said hi sown was to appease "Snakes" and the Marabouts chasing GEJ! shocked shocked

But the difference here is that Buhari has denied flatly ever receiving any Money from Dasuki.
So, the onus is now on Dasuki to provide "paper trails" and other evidence of such payment.

Lastpage!
okwu gi kwu oto.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Did guy has finally nailed himself on d head. is this d best he has to offer? Then his game is up
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by omolami: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki says that SUVs are from arm deal money. Why is Buhari trying to evade justice?

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mbamally:
#BuhariGate
lmao!
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by GodwinTobi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
with the way Dasuki is implicating people I fear he will mention my name too....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Ama80(f): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lytech:

dont u understand this simple english said by dis gentle guy.....
You just like been noticed....
Whats bad in his phrase that leads to all dis grammar
really?I take it as a compliment.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Olemi700: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
BABANGBALI:
what is wrong with this dasuki guy?baba can never tooked anything from him,he should only mention the names of people that tooked money from him and not oir innocent baba that doesnt took what does not belong to him

Hahaha, who be baba,..is it Buhari who don't know his left nd right? The only leader in the whole world without cert grin grin grin

That man is a disgrace to us as a country!!
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ama80:
u talk like a criminal.u r so restless about Buhari's name being mentioned.are u sure u didn't collect too.now u need proof just like u got proofs for others u ve bn taunting.#Buharigate#Baba got 2 Suvs.dat man is a pretender n can pretend for d world.Who will probe him is my worry cos all d ex presidents have their hands soiled.
does dis topic worth discussing? What concern car with armsdeal or dasukigate, it is only money draw from onsa account with cbn, that is why dopkesi, bafarawa and co are directly involve for jail, i wish them happy newyear in advance in prison uniforms

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by DOCTORDONE: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
$300,000 about N65M. Not a small money.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by StOla: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ama80:

You sleep easynow.

At least with my facts below you should rejoice that Buhari will not be hindered from continuing his clampdown on corruption - something I know you also want eradicated.

Vehicles

[b]3. (1) Three vehicles to be bought by the Federal Government and liable to be replaced
every four year[/b]s.

(2) The drivers shall be selected by the Head of State, and paid by the Federal Govern-
ment.

Protocol

4. (1) Diplomatic passport for life.

(2) Entitled to protocol within and outside Nigeria.

(3) All former Heads of State and their spouses shall take the third position after the
serving President and the serving Vice-President at all public functions in order of precedence.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Okies27(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
todayng:

Source: http://theeagleonline.com.ng/i-didnt-receive-300000-from-dasuki-only-suvs-buhari/
. True life story this evening. A soldier came to my bedroom window ordering me out. I got outside n saw others, one with a black polo with DSS inscribed on it. I stood at the gate answering Dasukigate kinda questions. Thank God it was Usman they were looking for. I think the hausas are the ones who milked the NSA account.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Me:: Mr President, dis you received money from Dasuki.
Buhari : No, I only received 2 SUV.
Me: What was used in buying the SUV.
Buhari:: Money.
Me: So, why were u wasting my time.
Oya, join Dasuki for prison grin

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by lastpage: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

No. It's PDP responsible for paying for it's campaign adverts. Not FG.

Thank you!

Some of these people cant differentiate between a "party expenses" ...and a "statutory Govt expense".

They also fail to realize that the "amount involved" is a pointer to whether the "reason(s) adduced for such expense, are logical, truthful and believable.

If for example, Dasuki claimed he gave "Buhari the Presidential candidate" hundred SUV's, then we can begin to question that decision and examine it for "corruption" but two SUV's for a Presidential candidate whose vehicle and convoy has just been bombed by Boko Haram justifies and fulfils all requirements of transparency and due process

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
ilawanson44:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Keke-King....e don be for you! I would love to see the expression in your tortured face while the DSS will be using lighter to light the head of your manhood. You will probably be shouting..."Jona ooooo"

Goat!

Sai Buhari
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki never said he used arms funds to buy two SUVs for PMB,PDP are on it again
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by arrhenius15(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
#MyHumbleSubmission

In my own opinion I think there's actually no issue in this particular rootless claim of #SamboDasuki against PMB, in the sense that we were all aware of the attack on the latter, leaving him narrowly escaping death shortly before presidential election, and that it remains the statutory role of the federal government to protect the citizens, and that includes the past national leaders (heads of state, presidents, et al). So from whatever source the money used for procurement of those vehicles for Buhari shouldn't be a bug to him, in that they were provisioned on the identity of the then federal government. So I'd like to humbly submit that Dasuki isn't really making a confession/revelation but rather staging a drama, one that will surely cause an uproar within the nation.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by 2rutalk1: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Nigerians are really stupid,a former head of state was nearly bombed and the dasuki guy gave him money from money for arms ,is it not normal that the person targeted by bokoharam haram be protected with the funds.
. You are so dumb, docile and a bloody hypocrite. So because it is Buhari, Dasuki did well by diverting money meant for arms purchase for bribery. Hypocrite!
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by lukas280(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
e no weda u collect physical cash or two jeeps na the arm deal money.. baba go slow must answer for it.... u see make una see ooooo dasuki go on call more names
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by omogin(f): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
He should go and deny in court like Dokpesi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by uwa1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
I see... So its Dasuki's duty to distribute the SUV to all past president.... Can u listen to ur self at all.....
StOla:

Don't expose your ignorance.

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by openmine(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ama80:
u talk like a criminal.u r so restless about Buhari's name being mentioned.are u sure u didn't collect too.now u need proof just like u got proofs for others u ve bn taunting. #Buharigate#Baba got 2 Suvs.dat man is a pretender n can pretend for d world.Who will probe him is my worry cos all d ex presidents have their hands soiled.
wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
arrhenius15:

Aunty, no offense, buh please I'd like to ask, were you on Mars when Buhari's convoy was attacked before election, and that he almost got killed, leaving his driver wounded/shot? And consequently two vehicles were given to him (being a former head of state)? Tell me u weren't there (on Mars), because ur unrest is pointing to that direction.
Let's be sincere. Was it right for President Buhari to receive the 2 SUVs? He wasn't the only person affected by BH attacks. He would have done a lot of good by declining the offer. Well, we can reasonably conclude that PMB didn't know the SUVs were bought from funds not meant for that purpose.
My advise to PMB is that he should not allow cheap blackmail of this sort to weaken his resolve to kill corruption.
Remember: "when you fight corruption, corruption fights back"

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Kezino(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mr President, like it or not..you have been implicated in the dasuki saga....guys do you know what? Let me explain to you all exactly what's happening in this saga shit. Dasuki has been encouraged to let the entire cats out of the bag. This way the calibers of persons that will be implicated will ensure that the case does not see the light of the day at the end. It will just die like that. That's the only way out for Mr Dasuki..." Letting the cats out" else he will suffer end up going to jail....but with these developments now, bet me...this Dasuki case will not last long before it will be swept under the carpet....That's a smart guy we have there..lol..implicating all past presidents...hahaha name ma or u go send these past presidents to Jail?...

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by AMBIVERT(f): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
kahal29:

Have you seen this - http://www.placng.org/new/laws_of_nigeria3.php?sn=478

You posted only the remuneration act.

You should have posted the National Security Act and highlighted Number 5 in the screenshot below.
Because that/those were meant to be Dasuki's duties.

...not giving out cars....bulletproof cars for that matter.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by 2rutalk1: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin
Incorruptible:
Me:: Mr President, dis you received money from Dasuki.
Buhari : No, I only received 2 SUV.
Me: What was used in buying the SUV.
Buhari:: Money.
Me: So, why were u wasting my time.
Oya, join Dasuki for prison grin
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by mbulela: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Don't waste your time.
Even if Buhari was senile, he will not be stupid enough to be prosecuting a Dasuki who gave him a farthing.
All receipients have acknowledged receiving cash from Dasuki so far. If one (Buhari) is denying, the onus is on Dasuki to provide proof.
I know he was giving out cash with no invoice and receipts as he was father Christmas but he needs to provide proof for any aspersion he seeks to cast on the president or just face his cross alone.

Infact the president should institute a defamatory suit against him in his private capacity (if at all Dasuki made the claim which I strongly doubt) alongside the suit EFCC are pursuing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.