Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari (67959 Views)

Dasuki's Only Sin Was Serving Under Jonathan - Col. Umar Blasts Buhari / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
omogin:
He should go and deny in court like Dokpesi
But Dokpesi received money into his account while PMB did not.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by onlineadejoh(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na wa o, this Dasuki case sha "a father of many children" lol. Sahara Reporters where are you, what do you have to say to this one? Diaris god o! grin
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by lastpage: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Incorruptible:
Me:: Mr President, dis you received money from Dasuki.
Buhari : No, I only received 2 SUV.
Me: What was used in buying the SUV.
Buhari:: Money.
Me: So, why were u wasting my time.
Oya, join Dasuki for prison grin

You are not intelligent at all!

For every crime, there is what is called MOTIVE.

Does buhari have a reason (motive) to receive two Vehicles from the Federal Govt of Nigeria after hi sown Vehicle and convoy was bombed by Boko Haram?
The answer is YES!

Does he have a reason to receive CASH from Dasuki? Answer is "NO".

Thus, you cant equate the assistance the Govt rendered to him, in his capacity as one of the two Presidential candidates.... (or President in waiting! Even when Obama was contesting for US Presidency, the Secrete Service, funded by the American Govt, funded his security, like that of his Republican opponent).... to that of those who brazenly laundered cash into Billions of Naira/Dollars, for no apparent "logical reason".

Foolishness is not your surname!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ama80:
u talk like a criminal.u r so restless about Buhari's name being mentioned.are u sure u didn't collect too.now u need proof just like u got proofs for others u ve bn taunting.#Buharigate#Baba got 2 Suvs.dat man is a pretender n can pretend for d world.Who will probe him is my worry cos all d ex presidents have their hands soiled.
...is your comment can kill oooooo...see as those APC robbots just they cry because of you ... bros small small
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Keneking:
Dasuki set up that attack on Buhari in Kano. It didn't succeed. His boss directed him to replace the vehicles.

What explains the whole rigmarole? You indicted someone because you had to replace his vehicle that was damaged due to poor security cover for the General. We are watching.... grin

Ok ooooooo
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by obynaDmob(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
uwa1:
Okay ohhhhh..... Mr president is Dasuki a car dealer or does he run a car shop...... What r d two SUV 4......

Ignorance na disease sha undecided
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by lastpage: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ama80:
okwu gi kwu oto.

Speak English or Gerrout of here! or do l look like one of you? angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by arabbunkum: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
So he got his own share in kind, not in cash, abi?
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Pray(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
The suvs was sent to Buhari Shortly before inauguration in may 2015 and after boko haram attack in July 2014. How does that marry?
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Vulu:

THE DSS SHOULD HUNT DOWN WHOEVER IS BEHIND THIS MONIKER. HE HAS A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO ABOUT THE ATTACK ON BUHARI. HIS IP SHOULD HELP TRACK HIM DOWN.
hahahahhahahhahahh, bros while are you uncomfortable ?... relax,more names yet to be mentioned
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by StOla: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
uwa1:
I see... So its Dasuki's duty to distribute the SUV to all past president.... Can u listen to ur self at all.....

Whether Dasuki or his assistanct, the vehicle and security comes together with the package.

I hope you're not too daft to realise that vehicles are covered under security for such high profile citizens and officers.

Was Dasuki not a government officer?
Was his function not centered on security?

Were the replaced vehicles not damaged as a result of security breach?

What is Dasuki's role as a security personnel or his office as NSA to be given Dokpesi money for PDP campaign?

Who is Nduka Obiagbena to be collecting money for his already insured private business, to be collecting money from the NSA of a country. Is Nduka a past president or top government official?

Look into the mirror and tell yourself that you have failed. The fight to end corruption will not be hindered.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by J4justice: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:
Let Dasuki prove he gave money to Buhari.

The FG is statutorily responsible for replacing the bombed vehicles. So what is the news here?

Or did Buhari get a new set of SUVs from another arm/agent of FG after the replacement?

Dasuki is dying and his abobakus are ready to die with him.
grin cheesy grin

1. Common sense dictates that he who alleges must prove his allegation. Was the $300K given in cash or bank transfer? At least we were told how Bafarawa, Yuguda, Obaigbena, Dokpesi and co got their own share. How did Buhari get his?

2. None of those mentioned by Dasuki so far has denied receiving money from him. They all have confirmed receiving money but said for different purpose. So, it's not me finding them guilty but their own statements.

To your question, yes I got $50k from Buhari's $300k. Mumu!

Does it really mean the medium through which the money was given or received? Buhari may refer it in cash or gift worth which could be a car, house, land etc.

But I doubt if Buhari would have accepted it other than as a gift. Moreover, any person could receive such a succour having narrowly escaped death.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Rexyl(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Could that be true? Anyway this is Naija that can bring surprise at any time.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
GodwinTobi:
with the way Dasuki is implicating people I fear he will mention my name too....
Who u be?
Abeg ;Dmake Dasuki mention my name. I will equally deny it like PMB. After all I am innocent. grin
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by lumeneng22: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why was dasuki sharing money meant for fighting insurgents with some old fools and his people were being killed on a daily basis?
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by 2rutalk1: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
J4justice:

Does it really mean the medium through which the money was given or received? Buhari may refer it in cash or gift worth which could be a car, house, land etc.

But I doubt if Buhari would have accepted it other than as a gift. Moreover, any person could receive such a succour having narrowly escaped death.
. Chai! Now it was a gift because it has to do with Buhari. But when Stella Oduah received same gifts from an agency under her watch it was bribery. Shame on all you.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by nobilis: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
2rutalk1:
. You are so dumb, docile and a bloody hypocrite. So because it is Buhari, Dasuki did well by diverting money meant for arms purchase for bribery. Hypocrite!

What are you even talking about?
Buhari's convoy was bombed.
The FG is required to replace his cars.
Even if the convoy wasn't bombed, ex-Heads of State are entitled to change of cars by the incumbent Federal Government. And Buhari is an ex-HOS.
The Office of National Security Adviser is part of the Federal Government and Dasuki, being the NSA, replaced Buhari's cars.

First, what matters is that the cars have been replaced. It doesn't concern Buhari where the money for the replacement came from. What concerns him is that what is due him according to the constitution has been given to him.

So if Dasuki used money meant for arms deal to replace Buhari's cars, he should come and explain to us why he diverted funds.
And Jonathan should also come and tell us whether he was aware of the replacement of the cars or not. Because as the HOS at that time, he should have been the one to authorise the replacement in line with the constitution.

He said he gave Buhari $300, 000. And Buhari has denied it. He should provide proof of his accusation.
In the court of law, it is the accuser that provides proof against the accused.

Or you guys want us to believe that if Dasuki mentions anybody's name, even without proof, the person is automatically guilty.

Come on, Nigerian youths.
Your brains are not for fancy.

This is a very straightforward case.

I wonder when our youth will learn how to stop being sentimental and use their common sense and stop allowing emotions and partisanship to becloud their thinking.

It's a pathetic situation.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by abimic(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
omolami:
Dasuki says that SUVs are from arm deal money. Why is Buhari trying to evade justice?
Nay I disagree with u, if u are paid your entitlements that u truly deserve, whether the person cheats to get it, is none of your business as long as u have being paid what u are owed. That so it, but dokpesi being PDP collected money not for security from ONSA, when there's account Officer for PDPCO. So it's ludicrous. My only fear is, never accuse who could help u, and he that accuses should be ready to prove or else, this is the end of Dasuki, buhari being a former military dictator might even by pass the court to deal with Dasuki. Infact, dokpesi might be let off the hook, but Dasuki goes no where for this indictment. He surely will name more accomplices, but who knows next the person, he might mention Zuma of SA. Infact, GEJ wouldn't be happy with Dasuki, the next person going to EFCC office is GEJ!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by emmykk(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
ddippset:
dasuki has been arrested. Dokpesi has been arrested. Oya you go and arrest buhari na! You are the one crying not him.
nobody will arrest him but public opinion will eat and finish him,better than arrest.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by miqos02(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
so buhari also received from the money

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by closetoyou(f): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thank God Baba Buhari declared dose suvs in his assests and he also said they were gifts during BH attach... My incoruptible baba

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by arrhenius15(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
JOESAJIB:

Let's be sincere. Was it right for President Buhari to receive the 2 SUVs? He wasn't the only person affected by BH attacks. He would have done a lot of good by declining the offer. Well, we can reasonably conclude that PMB didn't know the SUVs were bought from funds not meant for that purpose.
My advise to PMB is that he should not allow cheap blackmail of this sort to weaken his resolve to kill corruption.
Remember: "when you fight corruption, corruption fights back"
You are very right, it would have been very rational and logical for him to have rejected that offer, but then let's not forget the fact that he's served this nation before, and as such it made it very rational and logical as well for him to accept them. So choosing to either accept or decline those provisions is his choice with no consequences frm any of the choices
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Coldfeets: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Esperooke:
Buhari is God sent no doubt about that..... But, few Nigerians(the wailers ) ....... , being their best complex selves are just looking for every opportunity to demonize the noble man. No be today...........

Don't mind them. They are always bent on finding some fault in the guy. Unfortunately for ALL of them, Buhari is TOO clean!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by emmykk(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
abimic:

Nay I disagree with u, if u are paid your entitlements that u truly deserve, whether the person cheats to get it, is none of your business as long as u have being paid what u are owed. That so it, but dokpesi being PDP collected money not for security from ONSA, when there's account Officer for PDPCO. So it's ludicrous. My only fear is, never accuse who could help u, and he that accuses should be ready to prove or else, this is the end of Dasuki, buhari being a former military dictator might even by pass the court to deal with Dasuki. Infact, dokpesi might be let off the hook, but Dasuki goes no where for this indictment. He surely will name more accomplices, but who knows next the person, he might mention Zuma of SA. Infact, GEJ wouldn't be happy with Dasuki, the next person going to EFCC office is GEJ!
dasuki is an adult,and if monies are budget for a ministry it is the duty of such ministry to account for such money.nothing will happen to Gej.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by tinsel: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
As a former head of state , Buhari is entitled by the law to receive from federal govern$ent 3 vehicles every 4 years. So nothing here.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by jakiedudu(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
I said it! I said yesterday that the ongoing battle with Dasuki will get messier as the trial progress. Now our dear anti corruption general (PMB) is involved.
Expect more bombshells tomorrow. grin
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by mkoabiola: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
This movie don pass hollywood
I must see d end of d movie
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by ddippset(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
emmykk:
nobody will arrest him but public opinion will eat and finish him,better than arrest.
ekpa keep on dreaming. Is it not the same public opinion that has not allowed him rest since April when he defeated their otu0ke drunkaard in an election? Is there any other thing the public opinion will come with. Abeg give me chance jare.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by fastestfinger: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dannyset:
Let him prove he gave PMB money and not SUVS for his damaged cars na, Shebi there were evidence for other deals too.
let buhari prove that he didn't receive any cash alongside the suv's.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by abimic(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
emmykk:
Deception, worst of buhari is far better then the best of the third most corrupt Nigerian former president, GEJ.No one knows what GEJ and buhari normally discuss when they meet in the villa, this may well get buhari angry and EFCC invite GEJ. Due to the sensitivity of ties between GEJ and buhari, GEJ must have demanded for soft landing. GEJ has many haters, so Dasuki shouldn't put him in the dark spot with his unfounded utterances. GEJ is next for EFCC office!
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by tinsel: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
2rutalk1:
. Chai! Now it was a gift because it has to do with Buhari. But when Stella Oduah received same gifts from an agency under her watch it was bribery. Shame on all you.
My friend read you will not read. Buhari as a former head of state is entitled by the law to receive from federal govern$ent 3 vehicles every 4 years. So it is not a gift but his entitlement as allowed by the law.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Eyepencil: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
BABANGBALI:
what is wrong with this dasuki guy?baba can never tooked anything from him,he should only mention the names of people that tooked money from him and not oir innocent baba that doesnt took what does not belong to him

Ingrish grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.