Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari (67897 Views)

Dasuki's Only Sin Was Serving Under Jonathan - Col. Umar Blasts Buhari / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Ishilove: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
oh word ? so he a big boy in naija too ? lol. what do i know ? grin
Yeah he is, although Omojuwa accused him of being a murderer and a cultist back in the days grin
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2015
arrhenius15:

You are very right, it would have been very rational and logical for him to have rejected that offer, but then let's not forget the fact that he's served this nation before, and as such it made it very rational and logical as well for him to accept them. So choosing to either accept or decline those provisions is his choice with no consequences frm any of the choices
That's true. I believe he would have rejected it if he new the source.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Some PDP fans and corruption enthusiasm are just playing difficult here.
It's the Federal government's duty to protect a presidential candidate.
The money was meant to fight BH.
Buhari was attacked by BH.
And the govt gave him armored SUV

Where did Buhari commit a crime?
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Thrash!
olamieseun:
Idunbelieve dis bcoz Baba and dasuki are not in good term.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Chai! These APSHIT fans can twist!

ayindejimmy:
Some PDP fans and corruption enthusiasm are just playing difficult here.
It's the Federal government's duty to protect a presidential candidate.
The money was meant to fight BH.
Buhari was attacked by BH.
And the govt gave him armored SUV

Where did Buhari commit a crime?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Uniboy: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Singing in 2 Baba voice 'one day bush meat go catch the hunter,one day bush meat go catch the hunter'.please honourable wailers sing with me.bubu is a shameless certificateless thief.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by kulekaa(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Mbamally:
#BuhariGate
u r a bad man
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Happy holiday meme from Dasuki

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2015
So! there was a general sharing of the yam by all the house goats and goats that were demanding for a change ?

Issorite !
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by marv1: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2015
uwa1:
Plz remind me.... Was this entitlement added to the money budgeted for Arms..... Plz am waiting......
No am not saying he is entitled to arms money. I mean he is entitiled as ex-president to change of cars as at when due by any govt of the day. He has even said he did not collect any money.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by vikajef(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2015
I can now see, Corruption is really fighting back hard,,, blackmailing our incorruptible Sai Buhari for what he was legally entitled to as a former president... I want to ask, were all these media houses entitled to compensation from the FG for business risk?? Or has the FG/NSA become an insurance company overnight?? Why didn't the NSA also compensate numerous Nigerians(esp those in IDP camps) affected by Boko Haram?? May God help Nigeria!!!
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by APRIDE(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Keneking:
Dasuki set up that attack on Buhari in Kano. It didn't succeed. His boss directed him to replace the vehicles.

What explains the whole rigmarole? You indicted someone because you had to replace his vehicle that was damaged due to poor security cover for the General. We are watching.... grin

And now Buhari is trying to get back at him. The problem with most Nigerians is that even if Buhari admitted to corrupt practices, they would still try to exonerate him.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by APRIDE(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2015
Dannyset:
Let him prove he gave PMB money and not SUVS for his damaged cars na, Shebi there were evidence for other deals too.

Don't worry, there is still time for him to prove that if it actually happened.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by rudepen(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2015
babasanti:
Shove that statutory talk down your throat. Buhari is a yam eater. Incorruptable my big yansh....
u haf problem
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by fallout87: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Yeah, he received payment for work done for PDP from FG. Let him tell the judges.

Buhari got SUVs from ONSA which was his due from FG. Let Dasuki prove otherwise.

You are the type that revels in ignorance and foolishness.

You can never answer anything intelligently. Well atleast your smart enough to dare not enter into a discussion with your mental superior (who isn't your mental superior? Maybe even goat lol) for fear of exposure.

You could not refute that the SGF is responsible for taking care of ex-HOS. You do not even know the duties of an NSA.

You are just a zombie.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2015
[s]
fallout87:

You are the type that revels in ignorance and foolishness.

You can never answer anything intelligently. Well atleast your smart enough to dare not enter into a discussion with your mental superior (who isn't your mental superior? Maybe even goat lol) for fear of exposure.

You could not refute that the SGF is responsible for taking care of ex-HOS. You do not even know the duties of an NSA.

You are just a zombie.
[/s]
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
biafranqueen:
Let me guess bullet proof right and do tell us how much they were valued at? Let me guess over $300,000.
Well if Auntie Stella goes down for Cars why not the President?

Stupid people! So like Stella, buhari now bought 2 suvs valued @ 300k dollars? undecided talk about brainless wailers wailing!
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by sukkot: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Yeah he is, although Omojuwa accused him of being a murderer and a cultist back in the days grin
oh word ? he a cultist and a murderer ? no wonder he and dasuki get on very well. two end time humans grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:
Let Dasuki prove he gave money to Buhari.

The FG is statutorily responsible for replacing the bombed vehicles. So what is the news here?

Or did Buhari get a new set of SUVs from another arm/agent of FG after the replacement?

Dasuki is dying and his abobakus are ready to die with him.
grin cheesy grin

1. Common sense dictates that he who alleges must prove his allegation. Was the $300K given in cash or bank transfer? At least we were told how Bafarawa, Yuguda, Obaigbena, Dokpesi and co got their own share. How did Buhari get his?

2. None of those mentioned by Dasuki so far has denied receiving money from him. They all have confirmed receiving money but said for different purpose. So, it's not me finding them guilty but their own statements.

To your question, yes I got $50k from Buhari's $300k. Mumu!

Why would Buhari receive 2 SUVs from FG even before the elections?
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
zoelife:

Because the previous ones were affected when his convoy was bombed by Boko Haram. And those vehicles were provided by the FG as his entitlement as a past HOS just like IBB, Sheu Shagari, OBJ, Shonekan and now GEJ. The FG maintains and replaces them as and when due.

Comprehende?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Ibelove: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
please where are the damaged cars? If you share from a stolen money, you are among the thieves, or does it only apply to petty robbers? Whether cash or kind, if you received something, you are a partner.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Hamster143(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Questions Buhari & FG should ask their self, starting from day one of the prob how much cash have they realized ... I mean the total money.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by abbey621(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but the problem is why are u finding difficult to diokpesi's case afterall as a business u get aid for a service rendered if diokpesi was paid from the arms money and he's prosecuted ,if same applies to buhari he is liable to the case against him

Buhari's only defense is that it was an entitlement based on being a past head of state, this is a credible defense! Dokpesi on the other hand is not entitled to such. Dokpesi however might be able to win his case if he can prove that it was authorized by the presidency for damages to his properties. Learn to analyze not just observe!
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Abialayinka(f): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
The terms of payment should be prove, both party is still alive.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by odaniel1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ibelove:
please where are the damaged cars? If you share from a stolen money, you are among the thieves, or does it only apply to petty robbers? Whether cash or kind, if you received something, you are a partner.

Are u saying that all government-funded allowances and grants given to specially positioned individuals (past heads of state and possibly social amenities provided by d govt) be remanded or prosecuted? Then you and I should be arraigned as well.
Buhari got the replacement of his convoy as a past head of state.
Do u understand better now sir?
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by odaniel1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Vulu:

YOU WILL TELL US MORE OF THAT TRUTH IN LAWAL DAURA'S CAGE. I HAVE FORWARDED YOUR THE LINK TO YOUR POST TO THE DSS. YOU HAVE TO TELL US WHO ATTACKED BUHARI'S CONVOY IN KANO.

Lol what a display of Patriotism!
Bros go join Army
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by billyG(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pidggin:

Hmmm, am I EFCC or Dansuki? The man is being questioned for spending money meant for arms procurement, he said he spent $300,000 on the purchase of two SUVs for Bubu, this is all I know.
Go & read d story well,He didnt said he use $300,000 frm d arms money 2 buy Suvs 4 d president,he said he provided suvs to yur presido in additional of $300,000 d money which was denied.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by billyG(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
vikajef:
I can now see, Corruption is really fighting back hard,,, blackmailing our incorruptible Sai Buhari for what he was legally entitled to as a former president... I want to ask, were all these media houses entitled to compensation from the FG for business risk?? Or has the FG/NSA become an insurance company overnight?? Why didn't the NSA also compensate numerous Nigerians(esp those in IDP camps) affected by Boko Haram?? May God help Nigeria!!!
It is d duty of NSA to provide security via bullet proof vehicles,gadgets,latest tech,to provide protection agst Bio-insecurity,chemical attack,physical attack 4 present & former HOS.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by billyG(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
zoelife:

This suvs was gvn in 2014 not part of d arms money.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by chinnyonwu(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
billyG:

B/c He is a former head of state,d suv that was bomb was provided by d fed.govt & it is d duty of d NSA to provide security 4 president,former HOS & former presido.D Q/s;is d suvs bought with d money meant 4 arm procurement?dnt 4get d suv is an official car still belong 2 d fed.govt,it is not d personal ppty of pmb.
Ok i see.
Anasko, you see how someone not suffering from frustration replied to the same question?
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by jerecrown(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Collecting gift frm dasukigate means u re part of corrupted president #buharigate#
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Sttropez2: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
The two SUVs Buhari collected from the Jonathan government was declared in his assets declaration. So really, it is nothing new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.