Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester (23822 Views)

First Class Graduates, What Was Your First GPA And How Was The Latter Years / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by MinorityTribe: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Have lots of sex!
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by dOnLarich: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm in love with a stripper
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by flokii: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
prayer and luck too... you'll need it

I've lost good friends to d cold hands of death.. some accidents, mild sicknesses etc..

it's just Grace tho.
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Samexdx(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by daftpikin: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Amastermovic:
How to improve your Gpa this semester easily for the purpose of newbie going through this article..

GPA is a an advanced way of calculating grade,each semester a Grade point avarege (GPA) shall be computed for all courses taken in the semester,The GPA shall be computed and rounded off to two decimal places.. exp (2.99)

Be prepared : everything structure in life as a foundation beneath, you need to prepared your self you want to also make it in life you don’t want to argue with people who’s the richest man on earth..
Stay organized : if your reading table looks like a natural disaster that occur in Haiti i don’t expect your GPA to look different ,The more organised you are the easier its for you to stay focus.

Invest your time : invest more time on your assignment,student are found with the habit of cttrl+c ‘’copy” and ctrl+v “paste” though you actually obeyed an order of submitting an assignment but you never follow the main reason the assignment was set out as we all know example is simple ,classwork is tricky,Assigment is logical,at some point you will ask your self can this lecturer solve this foolish assignment,yours is just to attempt to improve that brain of yours ..KEY ASSIGNMENT COMES OUT DURING EXAM ..

GET A BAG : higher institution student are found with the habit of rolling their lecture note ,carrying fancy bag around the campus just for fashion ,bags that can’t contain my secondary school physics text book “principle of physics”,your books will surely look rough and you wont be able to go through it,if you look dirty will any girl wanna hear you out same principle comes to play there. please if you are among such student desist from this bad habit get a folder it cost nothing less than 350naira ,not even up to the money you use to play your stupid naira bet which will take you nowhere. Have you ever come to think of think if the founder of nairabet gamble in school will he succeed to bring such business plan or even have the money to be copy the idea from foreign country please be wise..baba ijebu self don’t play betting..

GO TO CLASS : please just go to class even if you are only to be there in body and not in mind, most teacher pass out vital information while explaining which are likely not to be in the lecture notes .. GET a jotter for this just #100..
Participate in class
Don't study over night too much, for you to be able to focus during next class
Find your reading spot : this is very vital, I have a friend who can only study better at the school pitch, please don't copy such idea cause your own study point might be in the toilet..

Get a class tutor :gang up with your colleagues to discuss what you don't understand about today's lecture

Play : please ve a good leisure time all work and no play makes jack a dull boy..

Don't be selfish share your knowledge with orders else they will surely course you after the exam for not explaining to him during exam preparation... Please don't underrate my last point cause it works...

Source ; http://www.amebomapoly.com/posting.php?mode=edit&f=2&p=58

Cc, Fynestboi, lalasticlala

Your English tho.

Are you a graduate? If yes,

What course did you study?

If you're an undergraduate what's your CGPA
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Fartist: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
h
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by realnas(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Avoid bad friends! Inorder words choose your friends wisely also read your notes constantly .

1 Like

Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by killsmith(f): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Abeg where can I see a functional analysis tutor? undecided undecided
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by msbbash(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
otodeluxe:
OP What do you mean by silly nairabet? Don't know you know that's what some students are using to survive in campus.
If you want to give advice go ahead but don't judge someone else
yes silky nairabet ......... therefore u must b a gambler
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Adeabdulfocus(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good one, thanks for that.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by realnas(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin
MinorityTribe:
Have lots of sex!
grin u can say that again bro dammn univ puna is d best
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by IkUKU01(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
What of sorting?? Cos in my department sorting is very very important..if u like read heaven and earth with out sorting u end up having C or D

1 Like

Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Amastermovic(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Still in school with a cpga of 3.32.. Note my school total cpga is four
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by sholeypra(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
cool..
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by severus(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
For those like me who are interested in sponsorship for your schooling, i found this program online, www.schoola.cf they have plenty of scholarship programs and loan for sponsorship also you can get small work to do while in school. its really cool
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Amastermovic(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
daftpikin:

Your English tho.

Are you a graduate? If yes,

What course did you study?

If you're an undergraduate what's your CGPA

Civil engineering.. IT STUDENT.. SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH IT'S NOT A GENUINE EXCUSE TO SAY I AM AN ENGINEERING STUDENT.. PLEASE I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

3.1 out of 4 upper credit
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
undecided undecided undecided Even some'll still find it difficult to graduate with a 3rd class with all these things been put to act.
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by tuna4servi(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tanx man
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by daftpikin: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Amastermovic:

Civil engineering.. IT STUDENT.. SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH IT'S NOT A GENUINE EXCUSE TO SAY I AM AN ENGINEERING STUDENT.. PLEASE I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

3.1 out of 4 upper credit

That's cool... what school
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Amastermovic(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
daftpikin:

That's cool... what school
Moshood Abiola polytechnic
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by omoikea(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
kilo ko mi pelu read your book...

#gone are those days we strive to get good GP, now it's to get good money!
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
90% of students know all these things, the problem with most of them is discipline...

If they are discipline, they will make it..

1 Like

Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by brightnonso: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thanks and God bless..
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by adrelanine: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
baruzeez:
above all Pray to God
and attend some parties, not all parties ooo wink wink wink wink wink wink
Baruwa engine how u dey..?
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
If there is a part of this writeup I strongly agree with, it would be the advice to go to class.
Barely learnt much in my six years because I missed too many lectures. Should have attended more classes , regardless of the unqualified, narcissistic and spiteful lecturers that taught them.
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2015
Chockes n sorting
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Perfecter4real(m): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2015
to think I wasted my time reading this post.
Re: How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester by Socratez20(m): 12:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Thank you very much op.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Police Fire Teargas At Protesting Staff Despite Inability To Pay Salary / Ignatius Akpabio Wins British Petroleum Prize Award For Best Project (Photo) / The Best Business Schools In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.