Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years (3286 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Elsharawyy: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello members.
I am seeking for an advice from everyone whom can think deeply and come to my shoes.
I had a girlfriend, we live very far away from each other, different state,but because I love her I do go to her state to see her every month, she told me she's a virgin, I am happy because I love to marry a virgin, each time I come visit her, I ask for sex but she never allowed me, telling me she will give it to me someday, so I got angry at her one day that I must sex her, on getting in, I discovered she's not a virgin, please advice what to do. She really love me and I do, but I think if even we continue, whenever I remember this I won't be happy with her, please advice what to do..
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Nziwujo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fake Niggas Everywhere See u
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by hawlahbc2014: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
I think anytime I remember this I'll be sad, where the love then?. baba go on with your babe and be ☺ happy
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by donbenedict(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don tire for these kinda threads
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
so if you no discover say she lie naso you for don rape her undecided

I guess you will be sorry then and not angry.

my guy you two match jare.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Cholls(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
My brother before i advice you. Please tell me those things you'll see that will tell you she's a virgin or not. Thanks
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by 2dice(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Same old shiii.. Na her virginity wan bringbackourGirls right?
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Elsharawyy: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don't get me wrong pls.. we have been together for years.. even I never attempt to disvirgin her, I plan to keep her till wedding night, but I'm suspecting she's being too close to lot of guys and I think she might just come up with story one day, that's the reason I decided to sex her.....and she agreed, but I was disapointed she's not a virgin, I stil love her but I think if I continue, anytime I remember this bad occurrence, I will not be happy at her, she fooled me for good 4 years
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by kossyablaze(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Inconclusive Op
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
How did you "discover" she wasn't A virgin? ehn? Mr gynecologist?angry

Serves U Right!! u wanted reaping where u dinnoh sow...

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Elsharawyy: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
I inserted and it went in freely.. very free even, she was ashamed even cos she couldn't say a word, as she knew she has deceived me and lied for so long
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by jmoore(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Both of you are not virgins. You deserve each other.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Andykruiz(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
You never attempted to disvirgin her but you "inserted it" . Wait oo!!
Do we look like peeps that don't know what s.ex looks like?
Ok, now what do you want us to do?
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Andykruiz(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
How did you "discover" she wasn't A virgin? ehn? Mr gynecologist?angry

Serves U Right!! u wanted reaping where u dinnoh sow...
Uhm, he actually sowed there for four years but other guys were reaping his harvest.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Elsharawyy: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
I said I never attempted at earlier, but somethings are happening of which she's being hanging with guys, that's the reason I decided to do it, and I'm seeking for an advice... put urself in my condition
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Pheals(f): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
U want to leave her after fucking her abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Andykruiz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Elsharawyy:
I said I never attempted at earlier, but somethings are happening of which she's being hanging with guys, that's the reason I decided to do it, and I'm seeking for an advice... put urself in my condition
seriously bro, just have fun with her if you feel you can't get to trust her again. Reap the harvest of the last 4 years. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Elsharawyy: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
I got that bro, if even I trust her now, that stain on her can never leave my mind, I jst have to be a friend with her now and look for someone descent and serious. Without lies
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Andykruiz:
Uhm, he actually sowed there for four years but other guys were reaping his harvest.
Well, how's he sure she wasn't a Virgin!??

No one could know for sure..except he's a Gynecologist...
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by zicoraads: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:

undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
She fooled you for four good years abi

And ur proud to say it grin

If anyone fools me for four years I will never blame them, but congratulate them & blame myself cause I deserve it.
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Andykruiz(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pheals:
U want to leave her after fucking her abi? undecided
you prefer he stays with her and f.uck others?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Elsharawyy: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm sure she's not because she opened up to me she's not, I inserted, it went in easily, and no even a stain of blood.. it's as easy as someone who have sex everyday, that's a dissapointment
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by zicoraads: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Elsharawyy:
How old are you? I would like to know if your intention for dating her in the first place was marriage. Because if that was the intention...then, the best for you to do is end it. Marriage that is built on lies will never stand.

On the other hand if you are just with her for "fun", then by all means it shouldn't be a problem whether she is a virgin or not. Either way, women are very difficult to de-code. Don't stress yourself over something you cannot change.
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Andykruiz(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:

Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by zicoraads: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
tonguetongue
You cannot greet your elders abi? undecided
By the way, do you BBM?? embarassed
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Andykruiz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:

sweetie, did you read the part abt him "inserting it freely"? These days, no body needs medical expertise in asserting virginity.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Andykruiz:
sweetie, did you read the part abt him "inserting it freely"? These days, no body needs medical expertise in asserting virginity.
Well. that is indeed a very silly/naive n ignorant way of Knowing The Authenticity of A "Virgin"..
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Elsharawyy: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
My intention was to marry her, even I have. Introduced her to all of my families, I spend a lot on her, I always go see her despite we live very very far from eachother.. different state for that matter, she's all I think about, every month I spend nothing less than 15000# both for transport and. Buying her things, tell me do. I deserve this she has done
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
zicoraads:
You cannot greet your elders abi? undecided By the way, do you BBM?? embarassed
cryOya sorry jhoor!
Lolgrin yes, ayam On BBM...cool
Re: My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years by Andykruiz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well. that is indeed a very silly/naive n ignorant way of Knowing The Authenticity of A "Virgin"..
Lolz, at least we agree on something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Flogging Any Girl That Cheats Change Her For Good? / women pretend alot dont be fooled / Why Ikoyi Marriage Registry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.