Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting (41077 Views)

Confusion Hit Goodluck Jonathan’s Camp Over N3.1b Fraud / Nigeria To Withdraw OPL245 From Malabu And Dan Etete / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions Gej’s Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by otubujohn(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is really bad, the British judge has over stepped his boundaries.
I might nor be able to prove to you that GEJ is a hero like I claim, but you and I know that the then attorney General and minister of finance signed the approval, that is enough reason to release the funds, or is the judge implying that the attorney general and minister of finance are corrupt, even if they are, how did he find out.
What must have motivated him to seize the money when relevant authorities from Nigeria has approved the transfer, why not just come to Nigeria and investigate every monetary issue since you have assumed that we are unable to produce credible people fou
r the job
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by omooba969(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
emmykk:
corruption is an english word,so thinking that they are saint you must be dumb.

Oil business are full of technicality and a judge may just be dumb in the light of transactions involving shell and other oil magnet.

Reading that shiit you put up there helps me understand that you are dumb, even though you try to portray yourself as learned. Your thought process is an evidence that your brain is fried.

You should know that any UK court process is robust( ruling on evidence based cases ) just as the standard is way up there. Never you compare them to Nigerian defiled courts that smile at the corrupt rich and frown at the dejected poor.

Guy, take your time o...mtcheeew. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by walexy1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why for goodness sake has Jonathan and his goons decided to put Nigerians in untold hardship? Is it a crime to have been installed as a president of the country.
Can someone please just tell me, how are we going to survive this as a country, I almost wept on reading this, coupled with the various atrocities being revealed lately. These people have finished this country going by the billions of $$$ being carted away and misappropriated during their regime

It is only God that would save us because i don't know if Nigerians can stomach further revelations of 'impish' and callous misdoings of the past administration of the Jonathan govt. But thank God men are not God, else GEJ would have sold this country completely back into the stone age and obscured darkness that Nigeria may never recover from.

Well, karma is watching and planning on paying each and everyone back in their own coins and note.

I rest my case..........Sighs

2 Likes

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by dedugbaa(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
I hope nobody died in the election past for this man.Jona wow this man is eveil Fortunalo is an Ekpa.How can he be this mindless and callous.Wetin we do you Bros jona?

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by symbianDON(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
tiwasiaife:
God bless gej. Some fools couldn't read this news finish yet they feel that insulting gej is the best. May next President treat buhAri the way he has treated gej. I love u Jonathan u meant well for all of us. As a human u have ur flaws but God will vindicate u at last.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this post is sooooo freaking funny, i can't stop laughing! he says jonathan meant well for us all....that's funniest part of the funny post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Naijacitizen(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
END TIME INTEGRITY QUESTION
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by flokii: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
I put d blame on Obj... who cos of God-fatherism & greed installed incompetent mofos like ya"radua and GEJ in Govt.

very grave effects we are feeling now... SMH

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by TimeManager(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
If You Read This News And Don't Shed Tears Then I Guess You Are Heartless! GEJ Cursed Is The Day You Became Nigeria's President

The Truth Has Spoken!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by gidjah(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
This fisher man again ?he really dried our resources ,so shall god dry all the source of his joy even in his family
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by omooba969(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
otubujohn:
This is really bad, the British judge has over stepped his boundaries.
I might nor be able to prove to you that GEJ is a hero like I claim, but you and I know that the then attorney General and minister of finance signed the approval, that is enough reason to release the funds, or is the judge implying that the attorney general and minister of finance are corrupt, even if they are, how did he find out.
What must have motivated him to seize the money when relevant authorities from Nigeria has approved the transfer, why not just come to Nigeria and investigate every monetary issue since you have assumed that we are unable to produce credible people fou
r the job

Your sense of judgement is really disturbing! undecided

Have you ever been sectioned because I don't think someone in his/her right mind would reason like you.

Are you oblivious to how corrupt Adoke & Co are or you simply can not decipher from Op's post that the legality of the oil deal is being questioned.

Pheew... undecided , which way Nigerian youth? cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Naijacitizen(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
jonathan needs to be flogged

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UO8pg_KqiiE/TIecBhmYWZI/AAAAAAAADRQ/QEs2w-_go7U/s1600/flogging+in+Iran.jpg[/img]

PHUHAHAHA! END TIME FLOGGING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Fearcom(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
emmykk:
corruption is an english word,so thinking that they are saint you must be dumb.

Oil business are full of technicality and a judge may just be dumb in the light of transactions involving shell and other oil magnet.

Listen, you dunce.

The issue is whether they're saints or not. THEIR JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS STRONG. Ours is WEAK. Their legal system WORKS. Our legal system DOESN'T WORK. That's why thieves , especially your politicians can rob the county blind and still spend the money they have stolen publicly and be rubbing it in your faces..in addition corruption is OPENLY done here in Nigeria that even the blind can see it .You CANNOT in countries like UK and U.S. In fact, You DARE NOT. If you try it you're going down. But here, even the law enforcement here is corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by saintaustine(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria was redemed from the hands of failure itself, (Jonathan), deceitful humble personality, clueless leader, a gentle thief, an educated illiterate.
God bless my country, NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Ayt27(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dem don kuku talks say, if u wan collect anything from GEJ, just make sure say hin don drink hin kai kai. Na all your documents for payment transfer hin go just dey help you sign.

What's with this Jonathan stepping down for peace to reign or no Nigerian blood worth is ambition. Who gives a Fork if he assisted in a smooth transition of the govt. The PMB not win fair and square or would he nullify and invalidate the election results.

He stepped down quietly because that was his ONLY move and way of getting into good graces. Master stroke, I must commend.

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Gamesmart: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
PMB, it is time to arrest GEJ!!!

Send him to KiriKiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by FisifunKododada: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
cool And Bia-frans were making noise because this criminal lost an election. Chai u na see u na lives?! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Bellfun(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
maskamdo:
GEJ A.K.A "FORTUNATO"!!!!!! Please someone should translate the word FORTUNATO from italian to english for us biko!!!!!

Lol...FORTUNATO from the word Fortunate aka Accidental President!..aka money miss road!

4 Likes

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tolexander:
No money is missing, if any money is missing, America will know about it cos it is there money- GEJ

Thank God Britain is knowing about it naw, it is a matter of time, when America will talk about their missing money in Nigeria's possession.

But some people still tell us GEJ is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria!
Shame on them!
some cursed wailers would soon be defending dz clueless otuoke man dt ran our beloved nation grounded. I wish dz shoeless man can be jailed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by wirinet(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boss13:
It is obvious that Jonathan intends to surpass Abacha in the corruption game

Intend ke , Jonathan surpassed Abacha, IBB and Abdulsalami all added together. Under Abacha crude prices never went above $16 per barrel, at one point it was as low as $8, and volume never went above 1.5million barrels per day. Under Jonathan, crude prices averaged over $100 per barrel consistently for 5 years, with production more than 2million barrels per day. Jonathan made more money than all the military regimes of IBB, Abacha and Abdulsalami.

2 Likes

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by brosammy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
My goodnes, i dont even know where to start from, am shot of word for dis dolad JEG, no wonda y the man said stealing is not corruption, what would have happen to this country if he continue to be our president. yestday is $2.1, today $ 1.1, and again i believe many Nigerian have already forgotten the isue of money londry in southafrica, they havnt return the money yet, the money that we supose to use for the betterment of this nation some vagabon are lootin it and this good for notin called himself a christain, Job 20 v 5-18 will always be yours and ur fellow's portion. From what we have have see who is the worst enermy Nigeria ever had, Abacha or JEG and his coo?
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by sukkot: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
wirinet:

Intend ke , Jonathan surpassed Abacha, IBB and Abdulsalami all added together. Under Abacha crude prices never went above $16 per barrel, at one point it was as low as $8, and volume never went above 1.5million barrels per day. Under Jonathan, crude prices averaged over $100 per barrel consistently for 5 years, with production more than 2million barrels per day. Jonathan made more money than all the military regimes of IBB, Abacha and Abdulsalami.
based on your figures, during jonathans 5 year reign, nigeria earned 547 billion dollars from oyel. wow thats a lot. jonathan must be worth 100 billion dollars lol. am telling you. kleptomaniac clown ass nigga
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Ayatullah(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
It's time to Smash and Grab Jonathan!
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Avatar57: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Do u want stay updated and read the latest news,breaking news,celeb gist,gossips,tech news, world news, sport news,trending topics and many more visit www.adeatom..com It is always updated and up to date every minute come and check regularly
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Ayatullah(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Ayatullah(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Naijacitizen:

PHUHAHAHA! END TIME FLOGGING

No! No! No! Don't flog Jonathan.......Smaaash him and Grab him to Kuje Prison!
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by cao(f): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na wa-o, I forgot that thieving is an Olympic sport for our politicians..."stealing isn't corruption".... undecided
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by dedugbaa(m): 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
This man has disappointed many people,many families named their children Jonathan,but the way this man's secret is being blown open he will end up being the worst president,the most disgraced and humiliated president Nigeria will ever have.It seems Jona was a punishment from the Devil to Nigeria. I pity those who still support him am sure that is why God had mercy on us and sent him out.

2 Likes

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by vRendoh(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
angry
Hen wey crack and suck her egg better pass some human beings.! This is pure wickedness! Worse than the fore Fathers that sold their brothers and sisters to the whitemen. I tire joor! angry
cry cry :'
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by goldman777: 12:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Gej a disapointment to education stealing mercilesly instead of creating a legacy for learned leaders of tomorrow.dr of corruption mtcheww
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by tobore55: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2015
I thank God this is coming from UK and Italy otherwise my foolish, poverty striken, brainwashed GEJ supporters
Would call it witchhunt
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Perotti: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2015
May the soul of 'Fortunato' and other co-looters never know in peace both in this world and in the afterlife. Ase

Bunch of perverted kleptomaniacs who God will pass judgement upon!
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Akinz0126(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2015
After going through this uncensored revelation tears started rolling down my chills with the both of my hands on my head weeping profoundly for there hero Yeeeeeeeeeh gej see how you rapped us ,see how you empty our federation acct.No wonder they said Gej was running Nigeria like come and chop restaurant Non of us on nairaland could deduce how heavy that statement was as@ then.No wonder they fired sanusi lamido sanusi when he exposed them.No wonder PMB was crying foul that they've looted us dry.Should we have voted them in they would have sold our generation into slavery.No wonder all those pdp thieves decamped to apc after raping our national cake dry.everyone responsible for the present state of this nation shall not no peace.....Haa!You guys are not human oooooooooo @al @al You are worst than the devil itself Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.