Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Dakkada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakkada (436 Views)

First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State / Akwa Ibom Dakkada [Photos] / Wondering What Dakkada Is All About? [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dakkada by edet19892015(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Akwa Ibomites, Arise to the faith of greatness
Rise to the faith that with God all things are possible.
Rise to the faith that Akwa Ibom was created by God out of greatness
Rise to the faith that as a people, we can move beyond ethnicity, biases, religion, and gender. Rise to togetherness
Rise to the faith of resources, beyond what others see, human and intellectual.
Rise to chart a new course for us, our children and a generation of Akwa Ibomites unborn
Rise to the faith that one day; we shall be counted as great people of a great state with great minds
Rise to the faith that all these are possible and many more
Hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful
I rise to the faith that Akwa Ibom was created to be great
I rise to the faith that Akwa Ibom is destined to be great
I am an Akwa Ibomite and I rise to a faith of greatness.
Mme Dakkanda! Akwa Ibom Dakkada!!

Re: Dakkada by Gohee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mme dakkada , my brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Innocent / Get Foreign Loans From African Looters Not IMF / The Identical Twin Of Nigeria That Turned Satanic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.