Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Intercontinental Bank Final Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Final Test Result (1442 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Final Test Result by secretopen: 3:41am On Oct 21, 2006
[b]FELLOW NIARALANDERS I GOT TO INTERCONTINENTAL BANK AT PORT-HARCOURT HEADQUATERS I ASK THEM ABOUT THE TEST RESULT THE HR TOLD ME THAT OUT OF 7563 CANDIDATES WHO SAT FOR THE TEST ONLY 30 CANDIDATES MADE IT AND THE 30 CANDIDATES HAS BEEN CONTACTED.PLS WHY ARE NIGERIANS VERY WICKED.VERY INHUMEN
AND SADIST.FELLOW NAIRALANDERS DO WE STILL CONTINUE OR DO WE RELAX.INTER CONT
IS THE WORST BANK IN NIGERIA THEIR TEST WAS NOT ORGANIZE,THEIR PAPER LIKED INFACT THE BANK NEEDS E.F.C.C.TO INVESTIGATE THEM.
LONG LIVE ALL NAIRA LANDERS LONG LIVE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE TEST MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PROVIDE GOOD JOB FOR ALL OF YOU.THANK YOU ALL .STRUGLES
CONTINUE.[/b]
[center][/center] sad shocked cool tongue embarassed undecided kiss cry
Re: Intercontinental Bank Final Test Result by dhunter(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2006
rily?
regulate,
Re: Intercontinental Bank Final Test Result by judexkey: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2006
What about lagos branch?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Final Test Result by ritai(f): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2006
nawa o plz what of Abuja centre any sms or information yet
Re: Intercontinental Bank Final Test Result by itismd(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2006
secretopen Please are You sure of what of you are saying. maybe you met the security Guard
It is not reasonable that the bank will waste all that time and money just to invite only 30 people for interview
Re: Intercontinental Bank Final Test Result by Zak: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2006
I understand that one of the purpose of the current Intercontinental Bank Share offer is to raise funds for the setting up of 34 new branches in the country.

That is where we job seekers come in. They need us. That test cannot be such a scam. Unless the bank is a scam as well. I hope I am right.

For now, we can only pray and wait. No matter what, no matter the kind of short-changing potential employers may do, people like you and I who don't have "longlegs" are going to get jobs!

AMEN.

Thank you, nairalanders,
Zaki CLO,emeritus.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Final Test Result by Zak: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2006
I understand that one of the purpose of the current Intercontinental Bank Share offer is to raise funds for the setting up of 34 new branches in the country.

That is where we job seekers come in. They need us. That test cannot be such a scam. Unless the bank is a scam as well. I hope I am right.

For now, we can only pray and wait. No matter what, no matter the kind of short-changing potential employers may do, people like you and I who don't have "longlegs" are going to get jobs!

AMEN.

Thank you, nairalanders,
Zaki CLO,emeritus.

(1) (Reply)

Who's G.o.s Recruiting For? / Gtbank Training School / Geologists Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.