Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot (3791 Views)

Men Rubbing Powder On The Face,is It An Act Of Gayism / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! / Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by ournaijablog(f): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
The plight of a same sex couple in Africa is nothing to write home about; I have read some shocking stories, been a real life witness and also seen some online videos of how they are ridiculed, harassed and sometimes murdered.
Majority of the African population condemn this form of sexuality because they term it an abomination, they say it is not right for a woman to love another woman likewise a man, an African man would say if you are ‘Gay’ you are possessed by a demonic spirit and should go see a clergy.

I saw a video online sometime ago about two lesbians caught in Nigeria, in benin city. They were stripped naked by guys and videoed, those same guys kept telling those girls to do on camera what they were doing in their room; such humiliation, one of the guy goes ahead to say “oh na why u no wan gree for me be dis ehn, if I de talk to u, u go de do like man abi”. Who are we to judge? How has it become our business to castigate others because their sexual preference does not go well with ours? What happened to the civil right of a human being?. Few years ago, I witnessed the most inhumane treatment a fellow human being could melt on another.

This particular Gay man liked another man and was bold enough to tell him his feelings, instead of this other guy to tell him he was straight he went ahead to deceive him telling him, he also was interested in him and wouldn’t mind having a relationship with him. They went on shopping sprees together and had romantic dinner, now when it got to having sex this other guy called his friends and beat this gay guy up beyond recognition till the police was called. How inhumane can one be? What gives us the right to trample on other people’s feelings? What makes our preference of sexuality right to us?

Have we all noticed that most same sex people are beginning to despise God?, why? Because the religious bigots have made it their sole purpose to tell them God doesn’t love them, they are an abomination in the sight of God and they would rot in hell. Jesus wasn’t a fool when he preached about ‘LOVE’ he wasn’t a fool either when he said not one sin surpasses the other, he wasn’t a fool when he told those in the bible who wanted to stone the adulterous woman “if ye be without sin cast the first stone” why can’t we all learn to live in peace, being gay isn’t infectious loving them would not make you gay neither will it make your children one.

As I have grown I have come to wonder, if as the Christian faith teaches that being gay is demonic, does that mean almost half the world’s population is possessed?. I have seen kids stigmatized because they behave like the opposite sex; even adults are not left out if you’re suspected of being gay in a neighborhood well I cannot bear to think of what will become of you. Who loves to be stigmatized? No one, if I knew how to turn off my Gay switch in other for the shame and humiliation to stop wouldn’t I turn it off? Why would I want to be pointed out on the street for my sexuality? If I were indeed possessed why has such evil spirit refused to depart from my body, well believe it or not being gay does not make you possessed, you were born that way, it took time for the western world to accept it and one day African nations would realize it is not a curse to be who God made you to be.

The Nigerian government has passed a bill saying anyone caught in such lewd act should be arrested and if you as a neighbor was aware of such behavior and didn’t report to the necessary authorities’ jail time awaits you. What gives the government the right to stamp on my freedom of association? , most of those who passed the law engage in such acts; do I complain when you prefer underage women to fully matured ones? Nor do I complain about you being heterosexual? No, do I complain when you engage in BDSM? No do I complain when you have your threesomes? Men wouldn’t mind getting in bed with two women touching each other, they call it fun and adventurous and say as long as there is a man there it isn’t lesbianism, such gibberish, then i would like to know why is my sexual preference a challenge to your existence? I would like an answer to that.

Is it not bad enough that I cannot express myself in public with the one I love? Must you come into my home to harass me? And when you see me on the street must you point fingers at me? I am a human being first and foremost and should be treated as one before my sexual preference comes in to play. If you do not understand me as a person how would you understand why I would choose to love someone who’s the same sex as I am? Why don’t you get to know me before judging me? Is your blood any redder than mine?
Africans are judgmental and hypocritical; they would prefer a pedophile over someone who genuinely loves another. Love has always been the answer to many questions, love and understanding goes a long way so does stigmatization, I would rather you love me than stigmatize me.

Now I do not care if you lot think me gay or not, this is an original piece about how I feel and how several millions of LGBT’S are feeling in the world today if only everyone can speak up on their behalf, the bully would stop, the suicide would be non-existent, the hate messages would turn to acceptance and the world will definitely be a better place, remember love conquers all, even God knows that he said love your neighbor as thyself and the golden rule of life states “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”

I am Ibeji Isabella and I stand with LGBT, this is in memory of VIKKI THOMPSON, the transgender who was found dead in a male prison.

https:///post/ournaijablog./2280

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
I agree with u OP...

I have so much respect with the LGBT.
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by SINNZ(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
We're all the same in the sight of God. Let's embrace one another embarassed. Only lesbians should embrace me tho.. embarassed grin

3 Likes

Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
SINNZ:
We're all the same in the sight of God. Let's embrace one another embarassed. Only lesbians should embrace me tho.. embarassed grin
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by misspicy(f): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fully in support of the LGBT team!wink
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by tuminix(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Shey u be gay ni.
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gays are members of the illuminati and their presido is barack obama.pls always ensure u wear ur iron pant when u come across a gay.protect ur yansh and ur dignity from these illuminati gays.a word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
OP should kindly piss off and take that gay nonsense to Uncle Obama. Homosexuality IS demonic, don't give me none of that natural order balderdash.
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Tallesty1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
The difference between a straight girl and a Lez is just some bottles of beer.
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by SINNZ(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringringrin
Akwaeke, are you gonna embrace me now or wah? undecided
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
SINNZ:
Akwaeke, are you gonna embrace me now or wah? undecided
I'm straight...undecided
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by IamLEGEND1: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Well it's illegal here in 9ja........so better tread carefully.
make DSS agents no acquire ur location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
As much as I am not really a fan of homosexuals, I am of the opinion that Africans should show them a bit more respect and treat them as humans and not some bunch of demonically possessed outcasts.

Any relationship that involves two consenting partners, which doesn't in anyway involve any harm being done to a second party, shouldn't be viewed as a crime. I don't see how it should be a major issue if anyone is attracted to members of their sex, or who they have sex with, as far as this sexual relationship is one that both partners agreed to be a part of, and non of the partners was forced into it.

When you think of it, the so called homosexuals aren't even the problem we have the tackle in Africa, in terms of sexual related issues. It's the heterosexual rapists, sex offenders, child molesters and Pedophiles that should be given the attention and time we are spending on condemning homosexuals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by ournaijablog(f): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
HeavenlyBang:
OP should kindly piss off and take that gay nonsense to Uncle Obama. Homosexuality IS demonic, don't give me none of that natural order balderdash.
how would you feel if u were a kleptomaniac?
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by ournaijablog(f): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dem never pass the social medial bill yet grin
IamLEGEND1:

dem never pass the social medial bill yet
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by ournaijablog(f): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
lefulefu:
Gays are members of the illuminati and their presido is barack obama.pls always ensure u wear ur iron pant when u come across a gay.protect ur yansh and ur dignity from these illuminati gays.a word is enough for the wise.
abegi enuf with d illuminati how many u don see?
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
ournaijablog:
how would you feel if u were a kleptomaniac?

Probably like crap. But of course I can't relate, seeing how I'm not one. But these are two entirely different things, don't try to justify it.
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by ournaijablog(f): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

Probably like crap. But of course I can't relate, seeing how I'm not one. But these are two entirely different things, don't try to justify it.
different in terms yea but similar in comparison, the same way a kleptomaniac has no control over their action so does a Homosexual have no control over their sexual preference
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by SINNZ(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm straight...undecided
I hope u know "straight" doesn't mean grinding cunnts together oo..? undecided
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
I think everyone should be free to do whatever he feels. Who says touching young boys is bad ? Who says scamming other people online is bad ? who are you to judge me ? You live your life, I live mine. If gay people are being given fair treatment, then let every other people express their feelings in such a way they like. If you don't want to be judged, please don't judge me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
ournaijablog:
abegi enuf with d illuminati how many u don see?
we don see plenty.see many of these alhajis who sleep with young boys for ritualistic purposes so as to gain more diabolical powers.believe me when i tell u that many gays in naija are diabolical and they are members of the illuminati.gayism is a demonic practice and they are involve in ritualistic practices like i just said.Obama is the grand wizard of the illuminati movement and he has a sinister motive on why he is forcing and blackmailing african countries to adopt homosexuality.
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2015
ournaijablog:
different in terms yea but similar in comparison, the same way a kleptomaniac has no control over their action so does a Homosexual have no control over their sexual preference

Please, don't give me that. Even straight people can control their libido. This silly idea that people can't control their sexual preference is getting tiring. I guess those who sleep with cows are good to go, then? Seeing how they probably are just like that, they have that cow love in them. Ne-gro please.
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by faith551(m): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Which one concern me? My own be say, if my fellow guy look me anyhow I go just comot him eye shikena
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2015
faith551:
Which one concern me? My own be say, if my fellow guy look me anyhow I go just comot him eye shikena
what of if the guy dey over ten feet tall and im physique be like the incredible hulk own.wetin u go do for dat if he dey eye u?cheesy
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by faith551(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2015
lefulefu:
what of if the guy dey over ten feet tall and im physique be like the incredible hulk own.wetin u go do for dat if he dey eye u?cheesy

Then he won't be gay
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by ournaijablog(f): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

Please, don't give me that. Even straight people can control their libido. This silly idea that people can't control their sexual preference is getting tiring. I guess those who sleep with cows are good to go, then? Seeing how they probably are just like that, they have that cow love in them. Ne-gro please.
so typical, If straight people can control their libido why am I reading about rape everyday?
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by cruzita(f): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2015
SINCE U DONT WANT ANYONE TO TELL U HOW TO LIVE UR LIFE DONT TELL ANOTHER PERSON HOW TO LIVE DIA LIFE.
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Jennystyle(f): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Love is Love, as long as you're happy it doesn't matter who you fall in love with. Am a strong gay activist, no freedom till were equal. Stop with the hate, bullying, homophobic attitude towards Gays and lesbians, towards transgender, I want a Nigeria and Africa nation, when she will be able to marry the woman of her dreams, and he will be able to marry the man of his dream. I want Nigeria and Africa nation, that your son comes back from school and he says daddy there's this boy in school am in love with, and his dad will get to say when do I get to meet this awesome fellow that makes my son smiles. No hate towards lgbt, we're one created by one God, no homophobic hate. Let's show love and acceptance towards lgbt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by firstking01(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
I agree with u OP...

i used to respect u my filipiny gfsad...nw my respect for u have just derailedsad...

2 Likes

Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by firstking01(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
I agree with u OP...

i used to respect u my filipiny gfsad...nw my respect for u have just derailedsad.......
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
I agree with u OP...

i used to respect u my filipiny gfsad...nw my respect for u have just derailedsad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super VIGA Spray For Men-build Your Confidence In Bed!!! / I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) / Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.