Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal (1295 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Nedumadrid(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello Pals,i need an advice on what to do to save ma relationship with ma GF because i Love her so dearly..Both of us and her best pal went to a nite club last week friday,i dnt really knw wat happened to me.To be brief she likes to dance alot of which i dnt,shez was dancing wif some guyz and i was watching her and also sipping some Liquor,few mins later i dnt knw wat get into me and she caught me kissing her best pal,i was shocked and felt remorseful,she yelled at me and said its over btw us.....After that day she hasn't been picking ma calls or replying ma messages.Am so confused,i dnt knw wat to do to get her back.
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by AyamConfidence(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
*books FTC space first...*goes back up to check the write up
Okay seen and i just have a word for this OP...ure Stew peed for kissing the girl...(no ofieense) according to MrCork
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Spanner4(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
tongue
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Confessng: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
You kissed her pal in error shey?
Avoid alcohol and weed you won't hear

3 Likes

Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hehehehe.
Press 'CTRL Z' to undo the kiss
Cc sinnz

3 Likes

Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Topestbilly(m): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
na wa for your gf sef, did I hear u say she want to? I expected something like "my gf has broken up with me"
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Nurry: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Nurry: 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nurry:
She has broken up with you and you are giving a misleading topic that she wants to break up with you.
Ntorrrrrr for u.
Shebi you like to kiss undecided
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by fulfillbill(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thats alcohol kiss na

She we forgive you...if shes not the crazy type.
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 16, 2015
Sometimes, alcohol and anger really does bring out our real self. OP, admit it, u must have been nursing some unholy feelings towards ur gf's bestie. Maybe she likes u, too, but that's inconsequential. Both of u are just betrayers. If she hadn't caught u, u might have ended up in the bedroom with her, then strt blaming alcohol.

Best friend kisses my boyfriend.. The hell I'm not taking that!
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Nedumadrid(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Sometimes, alcohol and anger really does bring out our real self. OP, admit it, u must have been nursing some unholy feelings towards ur gf's bestie. Maybe she likes u, too, but that's inconsequential. Both of u are just betrayers. If she hadn't caught u, u might have ended up in the bedroom with her, then strt blaming alcohol.

Best friend kisses my boyfriend.. The hell I'm not taking that!
It was just a mistake nah,can't i be pardon for that?
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nedumadrid:
It was just a mistake nah,can't i be pardon for that?
How does that qualify as a mistake? Both of u were pushed against each other and ur lips touched?
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by schumastic(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nedumadrid:
Hello Pals,i need an advice on what to do to save ma relationship with ma GF because i Love her so dearly..Both of us and her best pal went to a nite club last week friday,i dnt really knw wat happened to me.To be brief she likes to dance alot of which i dnt,shez was dancing wif some guyz and i was watching her and also sipping some Liquor,few mins later i dnt knw wat get into me and she caught me kissing her best pal,i was shocked and felt remorseful,she yelled at me and said its over btw us.....After that day she hasn't been picking ma calls or replying ma messages.Am so confused,i dnt knw wat to do to get her back.

Op u still need some tutorials, next time you blame it on the alcohol and keep pretending you thought she was the one you kissed wink wink

do the needful and get her gifts and apology msgs grin grin
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Maamin(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
I could prescribe remedy if u tell me the kind of drink u were sipping tho! grin
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by temibobo8(f): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
then move on...were u ever gonna gt married b4...2 of u are bth deceiving yaselves.....
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Nedumadrid(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
schumastic:

Op u still need some tutorials, next time you blame it on the alcohol and keep pretending you thought she was the one you kissed wink wink

do the needful and get her gifts and apology msgs grin grin
I have bought her some nice stuff bt she rejected dem,she said i hav feelings for her frnd of which i dnt.
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by Nedumadrid(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oliviaarims:

How does that qualify as a mistake? Both of u were pushed against each other and ur lips touched?
She forced her lips on mine and i mistakingly responded,i was nt myself
Re: Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal by schumastic(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nedumadrid:
I have bought her some nice stuff bt she rejected dem,she said i hav feelings for her frnd of which i dnt.

would have loved to say something but i don't know who made a report on my comment on this thread and i got band, had to lay a complain before they withdrew it lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Yes! Cokacoola Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland (view My Real Pix) / Women Are Mysterious And Funny / Where Did You the Love of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.