Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. (23774 Views)

Unlock Any Apple Product Both Icloud And Network Carrier / Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 10mins (AT&T) At Cheap Price / Free Iphone Checks, Icloud(clean,lost/stolen Supported) And Network Unlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 16, 2015
valentine is here again.
promo! promo! promo!
first 20 clean at&t imei will be unlocked for free!!!
grab yours now.

iPhone 5c green 16gb available for sale. Jan 13 2016

You can now unlock your samsung, htc, or any other foreign device locked to a foreign network.

imei check cost 500 naira.

Hello,
Did you just get an iPhone and you are having difficulties making calls or even accessing the phone menu??
Well there are two things involved.
1. It is either the phone is locked to foreign network. (That means you can only use the iPhone in the country which its was activated, or you unlock it here in Nigeria or any country you which to use it.)
2. Or the iPhone is icloud locked. Which is icloud locked... And it's bad news.

Straight to business!
If your phone falls in category 1 I can help you for just a token... It depends actually on the country/network the iPhone was locked to, whether the iPhone is on contract with the foreign network provider and also the current naira/dollar exchange rate.

Here is how it goes!
You send me your phone IMEI...I do a quick check for you to determine your bill.( your bill depends on the foreign network the phone is locked to) and exchange rate
Current bills for some networks
AT&T 4k and below
At$t with contract 8k
Sprint 10k
T-mobile 20k
Verizon not yet calculated
In general any iPhone locked to networks in Asia, America, and Europe can be unlocked by
As far as it is not icloud locked.

What's your guaranty that I won't scam you?
If i scam you...you can curse me and my generations!
I don't believe in monkey dey work, baboon they chop.
Am a student of the university of Benin, if wanna deal physically you can call me. But don't plan on scamming me! (Curses do work!)

YOUR DEVICE MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES BELOW:

PLEASE MAKE SURE SIM CARD IS NOT INSIDE PHONE IT WILL HELP UNLOCK PROCESS GO ALOT FASTER

If I am unable to obtain your unlock due to a reason listed below, you will not be eligible for a full refund.

Your device must not be reported as stolen or lost
Find my iphone must be OFF ( icloud is OFF ).

Send your imei to me via bbm or whatsapp

I will process your unlock with 1-4 working days

Then i will notify you once it's done.
Then your carry out the following steps to complete unlock

iPhoneUnlock instructions:

To complete the unlock simply:

1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that internet is connected.
2. Connect your iPhone using the USB cable and perform an update.
3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes.
4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.

Insert non accepted SIM card (ex: T-mobile sim) into iPhone and connect with iTunes.
iTunes will freeze, Disconnect and Connect again.
Open iTunes. Now your iPhone will be permanently unlocked!

OR

You can use wi-fi to unlock you iPhone.

If your iPhone has data on it. Go to Settings> General> Reset> Erase all content and settings (be sure your phone is backed up if you have any data you want to keep)

Insert your New network sim card

Follow the set up menu once your Phone resets (be sure to connect to wi-fi)

Some iPhones will already be on the set-up screen...in that case, just put in your New sim card and follow the prompts. (be sure to connect t

I strongly recommend you try out a chip to unlock your phones they are way cheaper about 5k.
AT&T phones should be checked first before getting a chip

1 Like

Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Free iPhone carrier check is available...
Just drop you IMEI and I will get back to you shortly

A few of the available networks for unlocking and their countries along side cost.
For all iPhones 4-6s

Telus/kodoo canada12k
Verizon 6k
Rogers/fido Canada 7k
Telcel Mexico 4k
O2 uk 15k
Virgin mobile Australia 7k
Tesco uk 11k
Movistar Colombia 14k
Vivo Brazil 11k
Tim Brazil 11k
Vodafone Australia 7k
EE uk 20k
Telstra Australia 7k
Movistar Spain 5k
Yoigo spain 7k
Nextel Mexico 4k
Bouygues telecom France 4k
Sfr France 7k
Orange France 7k
Kddi japan 25k
Hutchinson Sweden 10k
Kt sk Korea 5k
Kt sk with contract 12k

Note: price could vary depending on dollar rate.
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by sampete(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Can you unlock an iPhone 4 locked to a Japan network?
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2015
sampete:
Can you unlock an iPhone 4 locked to a Japan network?
Yeah...i have some Asian network unlocks available. What's the network?
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by sampete(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2015
SkydaDGreat:

Yeah...i have some Asian network unlocks available. What's the network?
lemme know if you can unlock it. I'm in Uniben too. I can meet you if you can

Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
sampete:
lemme know if you can unlock it. I'm in Uniben too. I can meet you if you can
sorry sir, japan softbank unlock service is not yet available.
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by sampete(m): 6:07am On Dec 17, 2015
SkydaDGreat:

sorry sir, japan softbank unlock service is not yet available.
owk. Thanks
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by sleeksamurai(f): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Icloud lock. Can DaT b unlocked?
SkydaDGreat:
Hello,
Did you just get an iPhone and you are having difficulties making calls or even accessing the phone menu??
Well there are two things involved.
1. It is either the phone is locked to foreign network. (That means you can only use the iPhone in the country which its was activated, or you unlock it here in Nigeria or any country you which to use it.)
2. Or the iPhone is icloud locked. Which is icloud locked... And it's bad news.

Straight to business!
If your phone falls in category 1 I can help you for just a token... It depends actually on the country/network the iPhone was locked to, whether the iPhone is on contract with the foreign network provider and also the current naira/dollar exchange rate.

Here is how it goes!
You send me your phone IMEI...I do a quick check for you to determine your bill.( your bill depends on the foreign network the phone is locked to) and exchange rate
Current bills for some networks
AT&T 4k and below
At$t with contract 8k
Sprint 10k
T-mobile 20k
Verizon not yet calculated
In general any iPhone locked to networks in Asia, America, and Europe can be unlocked by
As far as it is not icloud locked.

What's your guaranty that I won't scam you?
If i scam you...you can curse me and my generations!
I don't believe in monkey dey work, baboon they chop.
Am a student of the university of Benin, if wanna deal physically you can call me. But don't plan on scamming me! (Curses do work!)

YOUR DEVICE MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES BELOW:

PLEASE MAKE SURE SIM CARD IS NOT INSIDE PHONE IT WILL HELP UNLOCK PROCESS GO ALOT FASTER

If I am unable to obtain your unlock due to a reason listed below, you will not be eligible for a full refund.

Your device must not be reported as stolen or lost
Find my iphone must be OFF ( icloud is OFF ).

Send your imei to me via bbm or whatsapp

I will process your unlock with 1-4 working days

Then i will notify you once it's done.
Then your carry out the following steps to complete unlock

iPhoneUnlock instructions:

To complete the unlock simply:

1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that internet is connected.
2. Connect your iPhone using the USB cable and perform an update.
3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes.
4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.

Insert non accepted SIM card (ex: T-mobile sim) into iPhone and connect with iTunes.
iTunes will freeze, Disconnect and Connect again.
Open iTunes. Now your iPhone will be permanently unlocked!

OR

You can use wi-fi to unlock you iPhone.

If your iPhone has data on it. Go to Settings> General> Reset> Erase all content and settings (be sure your phone is backed up if you have any data you want to keep)

Insert your New network sim card

Follow the set up menu once your Phone resets (be sure to connect to wi-fi)

Some iPhones will already be on the set-up screen...in that case, just put in your New sim card and follow the prompts. (be sure to connect to wi-fi)

You can reach me
Mobile: 08098399169
Whatsapp: 08185440104
Bbm: 565DCF89
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
sleeksamurai:
Icloud lock. Can DaT b unlocked?
Not yet sir.... I am still researching the process.
Hopefully soon it will be available.
Thank you.
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Christmas discounts for all unlocks coming soon!!!
This one nor be jumia Black Friday scam.
The dollar rate sha!!! shocked 269 gt bank
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015

Christmas discounted prices for some networks.
Only Clean IMEI are qualified for this offer!!!

AT&T now 2k5
Sprint now 8k
Verizon 2k
Hutchison Sweden 9k
O2 uk now 12
Tesco uk 9k
Orange France still 7k.

T-mobile phones do not qualify for This offer!!!
Terms and conditions apply!
Offer valid till jan 3rd.

If you have clean IMEI phones but your network isn't mentioned...drop your network here and get your discount.

season greetings folks
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by sleeksamurai(f): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
OK. Hopefully waiting. N I'm a lady dear

SkydaDGreat:

Not yet sir.... I am still researching the process.
Hopefully soon it will be available.
Thank you.
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
sleeksamurai:
OK. Hopefully waiting. N I'm a lady dear

Okay...noted madam
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2015
season greetings folks.
Icloud unlock service will be launching in January.
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Ogarj(m): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2015
pls check dis n let me knw hw much it will cost me to unlock.... 012749003968094
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
check 013663007066954 and tell me the cost
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Ogarj:
pls check dis n let me knw hw much it will cost me to unlock.... 012749003968094
Hello have done a check for you and it will $75... At the current exchange rate it's not advisable you unlock it now.

iPhone 4 16gb black
IMEI: 012749003968094
Serial Number: 8511780LA4S
Find My iPhone: Off
Telephone Technical Support: Expired
Repairs & Service Coverage: Expired
Estimated Purchase Date: May 17, 2011
Contract: Expired
Last SIM Country: Canada
Last SIM Carrier: Bell Mobility
Country Purchased: Canada
Carrier: Bell CA
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2015
CHINE55:
check 013663007066954 and tell me the cost
iPhone 4
8GB Black
IMEI: 013663007066954
Serial: DQGLT3ESDP0N
Model Number: A1332
Order Number: MD128
Board ID: n90ap
FCC ID: BCG-E2380, ABCG-E2380B
Network: GSM
Manufacture Date: December, 2013
Production Week: 50
Phone Age: 2 Year(s), 0 Month(s), 28 Day(s)
Factory: DQ / China - Foxconn
Introduction Date: June 7, 2010
Discontinue Date: September 10, 2013
Contract Status: Unknown
Find My iPhone: ON
SIM Lock: Locked

Sorry Can't determine the country and network it's locked to.
But find my phone is on and that implies Icloud lock also
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2015
So what do you suggest I do?
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
CHINE55:
So what do you suggest I do?
can you access the phone menu? the home screen?
if no then the phone becomes useless.
it will be cheaper to get another iphone 4 than to unlock this one.
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
hello folks, android unlock codes service to start soon!!!
i will open anoda thread for that. you can contact me for further details. wink
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2015
SkydaDGreat:

can you access the phone menu? the home screen?
if no then the phone becomes useless.
it will be cheaper to get another iphone 4 than to unlock this one.
i cant access the phone menu. how much would it cost to unlock it or what do you suggest i do with the phone as it stands?
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2015
CHINE55:
i cant access the phone menu. how much would it cost to unlock it or what do you suggest i do with the phone as it stands?
It's an iPhone 4..there is no need wasting money to unlock this phone. They money you will use in unlocking this phone will get you anoda iPhone 4 and a bold 5.
If you can sell it as scrap phone..do that.
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by lazinny(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Hi please can you please help me check the network status of this iPhone imei: 359232060438781, if it can be unlocked , how much?
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by fixedhollies(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
I was thinking it is easy to unlock iCloud locked devices, I bought five within the same period. See if you can unlock them, iphone 5 and 5s,

013440003536292 icloud locked

990002293597926 icloud locked

013847005462600 icloud locked

013850002903261 carrier unlock

358755053846694 icloud locked

Please help: 08169380345, freezetrue@gmail.com
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by lazinny(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
SkydaDGreat:

It will cost you 2k if your IMEI is clean (new year bonus)
It seems to be Locked verizon
Although find my phone is on which might be a problem and will cost more if you don't have the icloud details

iPhone 6

16GB Space Gray
North America/Verizon

IMEI: 359232060438781
Serial: DNRPD61ZG5MC
Model Number: A1549
Order Number: MG4N2
Board ID: n61ap
FCC ID: BCG-E2816A
Network: GSM/CDMA(Global)
Manufacture Date: March, 2015
Production Week: 11
Phone Age: 0 Year(s), 10 Month(s), 0 Day(s)
Factory: DN / China, Chengdu - Foxconn
Introduction Date: September 9, 2014
Discontinue Date: N/A
Contract Status: Unknown
Find My iPhone: ON
SIM Lock: Unknown
cool. that's your number there right. I'll give you a call
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by Klins(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls sir check 013534007781035 and let me know
Re: Unlock Your Iphones Here!!! + free iPhone network carrier check. by fixedhollies(m): 3:17am On Jan 02, 2016
SkydaDGreat:
Bro never buy icloud phones except they were given as gifts. I only checked this one
iPhone 5S 32GB Space Gray North America
IMEI: 013850002903261 Serial: F2LLT8Q8FFDP Model Number: A1533 Order Number: ME308 Board ID: n51ap FCC ID: BCG-E2642A Network: GSM Manufacture Date: December, 2013 Production Week: 50 Phone Age: 2 Year(s), 1 Month(s), 0 Day(s) Factory: F2 / China, Zhengzhou - Foxconn Introduction Date: September 10, 2013 Discontinue Date: N/A Contract Status: Unknown Find My iPhone: ON SIM Lock: Unknown Contact me on whatsapp...
No mind me! Na eBay I buy them.... Will contact you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop ur Number To Get FREE ETISALAT DATA to test our Service / Hop in for Baseus and Redmi power bank, KZ IEMs, Anker TWS and other accessories / MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.