Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi (21653 Views)

EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account / Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / Patrick Akpobolokemi Bundled Into A Van By Security Operatives - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by bluecircle470: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Akpobolokemi, Dasuki and dokpesi jail term should be measured with gun bullet
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by legaxi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Vikkie14:
you asked for money to pay your final year exam, i gave you the money immediately. But, behind my back, you went to a shopping mall to get some household equipment. Who's to blame?
Dasuki asked for money to get weapons for the army, Jonathan gave the order for the money. Dasuki spent part of money and deliver the rest to the military. Who's to blame?

It's not Jonathan money for your information it is our collective common wealth, Jona suppose to ask about the funds

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by chuose: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
[size=14pt]until dem arrest Tinubu & Amaechi this is rubbish[/size]
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by ishiamu(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
wachakuta:

Ur free MB don de finish b dat.. son of a thief.

Anu ofia
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by EDUECO(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari MAKA WHY? LEAVE PROBE AND FOCUS ON THE ECONOMY sad
You must be one of those holding Nigeria hostage!
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by emorse(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Vikkie14:
you asked for money to pay your final year exam, i gave you the money immediately. But, behind my back, you went to a shopping mall to get some household equipment. Who's to blame?
Dasuki asked for money to get weapons for the army, Jonathan gave the order for the money. Dasuki spent part of money and deliver the rest to the military. Who's to blame?

FUNNY! LOL
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by mart2k(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
uupgrade:
Another lie to fool Nigerians that they r working, whereas this same so call Govt can't solve our power sector without extortion of our hard earned money.. If honestly they did recovered those funds why not invest it in those demanding sectors instead of increasing pump price and electricity bills
just listen to ursef, even if d money has been recovered do u expect them to pump it into d economy immeadiately? Or if d said money was injected into d demanding sectors as u say, wil u feel d immeadiate impact? Remember also that we ar stil in d process of recovering d looted funds; in other words, d exercise to recover d funds is stil ongoing. U hear? B4 I go, y cnt ur miserable PDP fixed wat u called'd demanding sectors' in their 16yrs rule?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by oluwazino(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
doctokwus:
Those efcc operatives that re-arrested him knew about this new N40b fraud and they still gave him the benefit of arguing with them to enter their van or not?
The criminal shud have had his feet cleared off the ground and bundled head first into that vehicle. What affront on our sensitivities!
He's even lucky dey used hummer bus and nt golf car he would have knw hw far if dem put him in the booth of d car
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Well done EFCC, I see some wailers saying rubbish that this current government is wasting time fighting corruption but are wailers so dump to the extent that they don't know that EFCC is done its Job while the Federal Government is also working. And for your information THE FEDERAL A LOT OF MONEY TO FULFILL THEIR PROMISE TO THE MASSES WHICH INCLUDE ME AND YOU. Wailers receive sense. cool

May God give EFCC the strength to keeping catching all those looters. If EFCC current arrests pain go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by wachakuta(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Anu ofia

Biafrud mad dog
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by Bevista: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Vikkie14:
Jonathan was a direct beneficiary of the looted funds, so he can't feign ignorance. The money that was paid for media campaign and prayers, who was it meant to benefit - Dasuki or Jonathan?
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by banio: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
author=PassingShot post=41047822]Between this Akpobolokemi and Dasuki and Dokpesi, it's difficult to know whose jail term will be measured with rope.

We can't really blame them. This is what you get when you have a man not competent to be a class captain presiding over affairs of 170 million people.

So GEJ should be omnipresent. So Anini father should be blamed that he was a thief. Pls think like a human

The unfortunate thing here is that those pauperized by this senseless stealing and looting are the ones fighting to die in defence of their abusers! Any wonder why we remain backward?

Jona is a hero of corruption.
So you expect Jona to be counting the AK-47 Dasuki bought.

Is Buhari the EFCC chairman? Has he personally arrested anyone? How has the war to retrieve our stolen common wealth affected other aspects of the economy? If anything, it is helping restore investors confidence and that of international community in our economy.

Now you are defending Bubu because U support his no motion with frantic movement

Btw, I thought you guys dared him to name or arrest anyone on corruption. Now that he's doing just that, why complaining?

Nobody is complaining, all we need is a visible change. Personally Am waiting patiently

Una never see anything.
A tsunami has no friend except U are not in its part

[/quote]
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by nairamaniac: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Both are to blame.

1. Dasuki for mismanaging the money.

2. Jonathan for failing on due deligence to ensure money was spent on what earmarked for. War planes and tanks are not pen and pencils that one can easily be fooled with.

YOU are simply MY NAIRALAND MAN OF THE YEAR.

Come next year, God would promote you to NIGERIA'S MAN OF THE YEAR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by biggiedol: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
uupgrade:
Another lie to fool Nigerians that they r working, whereas this same so call Govt can't solve our power sector without extortion of our hard earned money.. If honestly they did recovered those funds why not invest it in those demanding sectors instead of increasing pump price and electricity bills

Seriously guy, u just said, I don't even believe the figures again, how the sectors annual budget, EFCC is just playing around and since there are gullible Nigerians to believe we keep hearing different figures, how much is Nigeria worth and how did the last administration spent self, abeg I don tire for the everyday recovery.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by PassingShot(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
nairamaniac:

YOU are simply MY NAIRALAND MAN OF THE YEAR.

Come next year, God would promote you to NIGERIA'S MAN OF THE YEAR.
Amen cheesy cheesy

Thanks.
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by philcz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
joshk:
If all these corruption fight will end well and not jst media attack or witch hunt,I support it,but we all knw some other ppl dt r more corrupt dan all d ones dt hv being prosecute,bt because dey are APC member deve nt being brought to book and all dis witch hunt is affecting d economy,buhari should hv contest as EFCC chairman instead of president so dt d president will focus on economy and buhari will focus on corruption.
If such a large amount was not mis-managed this dude would've been better educated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by Objectives: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Vikkie14:

Now, here's the reality, the trip to the shopping mall to get household equipments not only happened under his watch, but he had knowledge of the purchased household equipments and gave him a pat on the back for a job well done.

Thus, Jonathan, C-in-C at the time, in whom Nigerians put their trust (not Dasuki) cannot feign ignorance, therefore he's to blame.
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by dollarlander: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ebubeslym:
EFCC smoke sapele weed ni??
Dem no dey tire??

They need to smoke all the weeds, if not this thing will stop you and I and many Nigerian youths from realizing their dreams in life.
Many who could have been great in life and do well, can not go to higher institution because of poverty these thieves have put many in the country.

We need BABA, to sanitise this nation and nip in the bud all these atrocities.

Do you believe you live in a Nation, in Africa, that is richer than America? They keep the right information from us and keep stealing all our money. God will punish their whole generation.

4year not enough for BABA to finish this project, we will reward him with another term come 2019, by then there will be no politician who have money to stage an election, because where will you spend stolen money to bring in any candidate. You will not even have money to spend.

SAI BABA. BABA slow down now. LOL!!!!!
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by ezigr8(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
I open mouth. chai so so billions of dollars and naira
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by wink2015(m): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Delta state will not forgive the likes of Akpobolokemi for stealing the money meant for the construction of the federal government owned maritime university at Okerenkoko.

This University when constructed who have provided an employment opportunity for Deltans and Nigerian at large.

Akpobolokemi was self centred, selfish and criminally minded. He denied his community an opportunity to be gainfully employed.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by 989900: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2015
Clueless is, if you think Jonathan is so clueless, and knew nothing about all these humongous malfeasance.
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2015
dabriggs:

THIS MY COUNTRY GET MONEY O.

At times it is hard to believe.

Nah wah. Millions-Millions, Billions-Billions........

God help us with these politicians and civil servants. Instead of properly controlling resources and making sure the resources benefit the masses/public these guys are just swallowing the resources in millions and billions.

God finished His assignment by giving us natural resources, a virile population and a clement weather where almost everything grows freely.......It's OUR duty to hold out politicians account and insist they deliver.

God doesn't build nations. Good morning, my brother.
Re: EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi by joshk(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2016
philcz:
If such a large amount was not mis-managed this dude would've been better educated.
Really r u sure of that,because I knw deep inside me that no one in the history of ur family is as educated as I am.think well not time before u talk or write

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow: Chief Registrar Orders Magistrate Not To Release Protesters / Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night / Intels: Atiku Abubakar No Longer Our Shareholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.