Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) (43636 Views)

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets / Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by 247frolic(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OaC_-yenP5Y/VnES7X75h-I/AAAAAAAHrmk/2ngtSDLpv90/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
For people who regularly drive through Yaba/Akoka in Lagos State, you should be familiar with this female traffic warden who always regulates traffic on that axis. She's always diligent and always has a smile on her face.Yesterday, someone decided to surprise her with a hamper.. Hard work pays! You never know who might be watching at any time.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photo-man-surprise-female-traffic.html

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by bigeagleeye(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2015
wink
The fact is that Nigerians are just good people! Somebody is ready to work hard, another is ready to recognise and reward hardwork...that's d spirit of Naija people!
Not minding the #dasukigate, hardwork pays!

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2015
[size=50pt]E.T.H[/size]

22 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2015
God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Fabrolistic: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2015
Eww! Loving the cute smile on face.

They w'ld make a good couple.

8 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2015
so sweet.... hardwork pays miss. keep it up.

but i didnt see the dark arms and fair face

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by isan(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2015
End time gift

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Nice gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2015
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS undecided THE NEXT THING IS FOR HER TO OPEN THE DAMN GIFTS AND SEE A BUSINESS CARD FROM THE PERVERT REQUESTING TO MEET HER AT A RENDEZVOUS TO SATISFY HIS SEXUAL URGE . RUBBISH angry sad angry

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by donTbone(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2015
If only there could be more of this... Mostly from the celebs

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by 20bc(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Nice gesture...

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by fammo: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Awwwwwwwwn.......so lovely, I saw her once n was captured by d zest enthusiasm and passion she channels into her jop. you would think she is getting millions of naira per second with the way she discharges her duty. Did I mention that she is always neat!

20 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by boboLIL(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Nice one buh ar u sure its not from dasuki?

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by donTbone(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS angry sad angry
What an insane thought! angry

www.datingyouths..com

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Vicadonis(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Better news. Not that Jimi Olunloyo vs Fani Kayode Ikeji rubbish
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by blueheart(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Wonderful news. A rare dying breed among police rank and file
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2015
yu
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Mustay(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2015
I have no problem with the gesture, however I have with the publicity, especially if it's intentional.

On a lighter note, didn't the NPF say we should be careful with hampers? wink

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/30/be-careful-with-hampers-this-christmas-police-warn-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by EdCure: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2015
bigeagleeye:
wink
The fact is that Nigerians are just good people! Somebody is ready to work hard, another is ready to recognise and reward hardwork...that's d spirit of Naija people!
Not minding the #dasukigate, hardworking pays!
That's the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Ribaman(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS angry sad angry
And you actually think there is something sinister about him having a crush on her? Me think you are the one with a sinister mind

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Ajibel(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Maybe the man has been crushing on her. Nice gesture smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by EdCure: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
so sweet.... hardwork pays miss. keep it up.
but i didnt see the dark arms and fair face
Me too dey wonder. Spent a few more seconds looking at it cheesy

Maybe it is weather related. She works under the sun with outstretched arms.

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Why the bros wear green suit?
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Great grin

When would someone send hamper(s) to lalasticlala? I understand he is a Robot. I for send one grin

12 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by EdCure: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS

There's a middle-aged man who voluntarily controls traffic along Aduwawa/Ramat park Benin city. He's so far received two brand new cars as gifts. One of which is an SUV.

Not everybody is as cynical and narcissistic as you.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2015
donTbone:
If only there could be more of this... Mostly from the celebs

If you have the heart to appreciate hard work, just go ahead. There's no point waiting on celebrities. We all can contribute meaningfully in our little ways.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by donTbone(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2015
dearpreye:

If you have the heart to appreciate hard work, just go ahead. There's no point waiting on celebrities. We all can contribute meaningfully in our little ways.
Yes, not disputing that. My point is, those living comfortably should do more of this!
Just appreciate some one in an encouraging way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2015
donTbone:

Yes, not disputing that. My point is, those living comfortably should do more of this!
Just appreciate some one in an encouraging way!

It's indeed very great to appreciate people who are showing commitment to public order and sanity. It's not about having more or less but it's the heart.

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Mustay:
I have no problem with the gesture, however I have with the publicity, especially if it's intentional.

On a lighter note, didn't the NPF say we should be careful with hampers? wink

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/30/be-careful-with-hampers-this-christmas-police-warn-nigerians/

We don't have what it takes to read other people's intention for doing whatever you do but we must appreciate kind gestures whenever appropriate. Let's give people the benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by Adeoba10(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Even dou i dont knw d woman, i can see dat she z very hardworking bcus d sun has changed d melanin colour of her arm, compare to her face.....
Re: Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) by ahaz: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2015
bigeagleeye:
wink
Not minding the #dasukigate, hardworking pays!
u can say DAT again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos / Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.