Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved (27270 Views)

Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic) / Shocking!!! NYSC CORP MEMBER CONFESSES TO MURDER ON FACEBOOK(PHOTOS) / Suicide Or Homicide Photo.. Solved!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by IndianaJay: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Addicted2Women:
Chibok girls ??
I feel like shooting you in the head at a close range.

Chibok girls kidnap is the greatest fraud of all time.
Why is your mentor and sugar daddy Buhari not talking about it anymore or finding the alleged lost girls ??

Smh.....

When they tell people to get educated and read, they will say no....instead they will be propagating ignorance and generally acting the fool all over social media.
Then they will come to Nairaland with their bucket of ignorance to disturb us clear thinking Nigerians. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by BTT(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
sketcherJ:
1. Mungo Park - he was an explorer who was born in Selkirkshire scotland , he was the first westerner to have travelled to the central of the river Niger,he was sent out by the Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior of Africa' to discover the course of the River Niger. He was particularly sent on this expedition because of his success in the first trip where he went alone but on this journey he went with 40 Europeans who all lost their lives in the adventure.

(Though Nigeria had not been formed when mungo park died, I feel it justifiable to include this, because he was last seen in a place currently in Nigeria)

His death; against logic and reasoning, Mungo park set out with his 40 man expedition to the river Niger from Gambia in the rainy season, and when there were different wars and hostilities going on in the Niger area. Due to the weather, and different kinds of deseases , mungo park's men started dying , from 40 to 11, but mungo park was a proud man and didn't send any letter of his problems to London , by the time they reached segu, only four of his men were alive, Sending his native guide, Isaaco, back to Laidley with his journals, Park was determined to continue. But at the bussa rapids in 1806 after 1000 miles on sea , park and his four men disappeared from the face of the earth, issaco was sent back to find the truth but the only remains to be discovered was park's ammunition belts. Some historians say he drowned in the sea While some said he and his team were mistaken for Muslim's raiders and shot at..but we might never know how mungo park died,,if he is alive today, he would be 244 years old.

There used to be a place in Jebba, which we grew up believing to be his grave and monument. I think he was believed to have died of malaria/trypanosomiasis (aka sleeping sickness). This grave/monument used to be to the left of the Mokwa-Ilorin expressway when coming south. I don't know if there's anyone from that area who can help shed light on this.
Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by pmjg(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
you can't solve everything.
Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by xest(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
sketcherJ:

6. Chibok girls : on that tragic day , 15th April 2014, 276 female school girls were abducted by Islamic militants,(book haram) and 219 are still reported to be missing, this got the whole world talking and initiated the "BringBackOurGirls" campaign, this catastrophe was regarded as the major flaw in ex president , Goodluck Jonathan's government.. What might have happened to these girls? there were some rumours saying the boko haram militants have slept with some of them , married some and sold some of them as slaves, another said they might have been radicalized, brain washed and initiated into the world of terrorism owing to the recent activities of female sucide bombers .. Even as I type this, I still feel a sadness in my heart and pray they are found safe and healthy.(Amen)
- See more at: http://dandywriter..nl/2015/12/nigeria-murder-mysteries-that-was-never.html?m=1#sthash.5mz6BqH2.dpuf
Lies, chibok is a scam.
Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Addicted2Women:
With how advanced America is, there are still thousands of unsolved murder cases in America.

How do you expect a third world country like Nigeria to solve old ass murder cases ?? With what equipments ??

So that's why we should still b a 3rd world country right?
Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by abercrombie(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Audu Abubakar No dey the list!!!
Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Which one dem don solve at all?
Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by smoby(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
sketcherJ:
3.General sanni abacha -: he was an head of state of Nigeria and his autocratic rule was reported to be a reign of terror, corruption, lawlessness and anarchy, anyone that dare talk or oppose his government was snuffed out,(eliminated), he ordered the killing of ken saro wiwa which was why Nigeria banned temporarily from the commonwealth of nations, nobody really knew how he died

Some reports said he died of an apple by two Indian ladies

Another said he died on top of a woman Recently or not to recent

His CSO ( chief security officer) said he died of an heart attack

We might never know how he died but his death was a relief to the citizens of Nigeria, Africa and the world as a whole, it was even said that many people took to dancing on the street when the news of his death was released. -
If i recalled vividly. Even back then things were Still OK compere to now.
Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by sam90s(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
hob:
Unsolved murders
Is it true that before declaring a death as murder you must prove the death in the first place (Chibook girls) and cause of death will confirm if it was indeed murder (Abacha)
Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by sam90s(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2015
smoby:
If i recalled vividly. Even back then things were Still OK compere to now.
How? shocked believe me you 'did not' recall vividly enough.
Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by kaelz(m): 6:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Abiola wz poisoned by some a top CIA chief, don't know hw true.

Abacha wz killed by d West.

OP, u forgot 2 add Gen. Azazi on dis list.
Re: Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved by onedayatime(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
dipo dina

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Made To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Pics) / Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos / Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.