Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,405 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo (53865 Views)

I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by LaRochelle(f): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
maz1:
he was the national security adviser during jonathan's tenure and was responsible for disbursement of overr 2bn dollars dat was meant for the purchase of arms in d fight against boko haram

Okay, thank you. So Buhari is now tracking him down because of his misuse of funds?
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by trychris: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oh!Oh!!O!!! I can't laugh like SAMBOCHRISMASS!
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by Donbabaj: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Just hearing the amount is like grin

Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by bluecircle470: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
If u spend money dats nt urs lavishly-; u av dasukis!
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by mdbissalla(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
LaRochelle:
I know I sound really ignorant and stale right now, but I need someone to answer my questions. Who is Dasuki? What has he done to always be in the news, on the front page for that matter? What is his connection with Buhari? Please, let a kind someone help me clarify issues. Thank you.

You can read this:https://www.naij.com/491067-the-real-reasons-why-dasuki-is-being-investigated.html
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by LaRochelle(f): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by 3kay945(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Am enjoying the whole scenario cool
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by drnelson: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by ybalogs(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
But Dasuki wicked Sha, he's indeed responsible for all the killings so far. God will definitely punish him and all his accomplices.
In madam Peace's voice
Diaris goduuuu ooooo
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by Ochek: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
LaRochelle:
I know I sound really ignorant and stale right now, but I need someone to answer my questions. Who is Dasuki? What has he done to always be in the news, on the front page for that matter? What is his connection with Buhari? Please, let a kind someone help me clarify issues. Thank you.

I heard he is the latest FATHER CHRISTMAS in town.
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by mdbissalla(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
LaRochelle:

Thank you very much.

Its my pleasure
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by Reference(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Donbrig:
They will all pay for the crimes and unimaginable hardship they have unleashed on Nigerians for years. Let us remember to pray for Buhari and Nigeria as a whole. It is not an easy task fighting corruption in any part of the world, most especially Nigeria. If we can succeed the war against corruption, Nigeria will be the next China.

Make I hear word abeg. You think corruption or lack of it is what makes China a dragon. The society is rigid and unified and with a common will they do exploits. Where have you found any two Nigerians agree on anything positive. Our society that is racked with ethno-religious tumults ever so frequently we reboot our nationhood every few months; A country that is kept afloat by compromises and settlements enshrined in her constitution that breeds mediocrity by default. A country that has its citizens eating to live on one commodity only and refusing to work for a living. An economy that runs on the vehicle of 'allocation' driven by rent seekers. In what way does Nigeria resemble China because a baby elephant will have tusks and a baby giraffe will have a long neck. What way abeg. Even when they come to Nigeria to set up shop are we not apt to condemn their work ethic as 'slavery'. Nna abeg say something else. We have serious ingrained corruption because there is free money everywhere waiting to be taken, money not worked for. They shoot their corrupt because it is sweat money. We can't shoot ours because it is a gift, dash money and who cares about what he doesn't have anyway. Change the game not the players. It is our system of nationhood that needs execution.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
IFFERENT GRADES OF 'CHOPIN' IN
GOVERNMENT
1. When you Chop alone in government and no
one chops with you, that is called ADAJE.
2. When you Chop in government and you allow
others to chop their own, that is called AJOJE.
3. When you Chop in government and you give
others from what you have chopulated, that is
called AFUNJE.
4. When you Chop in government and the place
you are chopin eventually folds up, that is
called AJEPA!
5. When you dey chop in government, you no
remember your driver, secretary, office
assistants, dat is called AFISHE!
6. When you dey chop alone in government, no
remember anybody, you kon dey get headache
today, fever tomoro, hehehehehe. .. I laff oyinbo
laff...dat one is called APETA!
7. When dem just appoint you for government
position, and you just chop small, Auditors kon
come say bring all papers, dat is called
ARANSI!
8. When you Chop in government and you die
while chopin, that is called AJEKU!
9. When you want to Chop in government and
you give others to chop before you begin to
chop, that is called EGUNJE!
10. When you are Chopin your own in
government and you call your friends to come
and chop their own too, that is called APEJE!
11. When you Chop and clean mouth like say
you no chop anything, that is called JEUN
SOKE!
12. When you Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop in
government and you dey deny say you chop
anything, dat is called JEUN KOKU!
13. When you Chop from this government, that
government, this government, that government
like say na you dem create Nigeria for, dat one
is called AJEPE AYE!
14. When you Chop in government so taaay you
scatter ground, three houses for America, two
for London, six for Kubwa, seven for VI, as
madam dey go shopping for Dubai, children dey
go summer for Spain, EFCC kon gbab you, dat
one is called AJEBANU!
15. When you Chop well well for government
and people know say you chop well well but
you dey deny say you chop well well, dat
person na ALAJE SE.
16. When you Chop in government so tey u are
even richer than the place u dey chop that is
called AJEFOLOJU.
17. When you Chop in government so tay the
place collapse, instead make them prosecute
you, government re-assign you, kom change the
name of the place, that is called AJEPAJUDE.
18. When you come Chop government and
people begin to para, dem begin to hala and u
dey do like you no care that one na hin be
IJEWURU.
19. When u Chop sotey ur belle begin big like
Jabulani (SA FIFA World Cup Ball) until dem
dey carry u go Germany go do tommy surgery,
that one na IJEWOBIA.
20. When u come Chop lafta for this joke and u
know gree share am, that one na AJERANJU.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by ogaprime(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by abbaapple: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
ladyF:
hahahah. All this money they are sharing....diaris God ooo

Guess who is here again?

hehehe grin grin grin
So u don try recvd d etisalat 15mb bah! shocked

1 Like

Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by Louiscutedude(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
lwkmd
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by onunwa21(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dasuki allotment

Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by ableguy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol [ quote author=gunners160 post=41065972]Check out my own version of Dansuki and Efcc[/quote]
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
moscow37d:
Is that the case ?
this guy na big time SNITCH! He's lucky,
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by ismyheal75: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
TopeQs:
DASUKI GATE...... you miss ball don't miss leg.......grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by Donbrig: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Reference:

Make I hear word abeg. You think corruption or lack of it is what makes China a dragon. The society is rigid and unified and with a common will they do exploits. Where have you found any two Nigerians agree on anything positive. Our society that is racked with ethno-religious tumults ever so frequently we reboot our nationhood every few months; A country that is kept afloat by compromises and settlements enshrined in her constitution that breeds mediocrity by default. A country that has its citizens eating to live on one commodity only and refusing to work for a living. An economy that runs on the vehicle of 'allocation' driven by rent seekers. In what way does Nigeria resemble China because a baby elephant will have tusks and a baby giraffe will have a long neck. What way abeg. Even when they come to Nigeria to set up shop are we not apt to condemn their work ethic as 'slavery'. Nna abeg say something else. We have serious ingrained corruption because there is free money everywhere waiting to be taken, money not worked for. They shoot their corrupt because it is sweat money. We can't shoot ours because it is a gift, dash money and who cares about what he doesn't have anyway. Change the game not the players. It is our system of nationhood that needs execution.

I agree with you 100%. Nor be quarrel. It is the love I have for my dear Nigeria that is making me to be very positive and optimistic, because we have suffered a lot in the hands of our leaders.
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by LieDetector(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
ibkgab001:
I`m rolling on floor now.... anyway i can see the color of Lady F (f) pant since she is wearing skirt on this ladder and i`m next to her×
Lol.
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by mart2k(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
gunners160:
Check out my own version of Dansuki and Efcc
D guy dullness no get part 2
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by Spanner4(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
LaRochelle:

Dasuki was d former National Security Adviser to Ebele Goodluck Jonathan
What he has done to always be on the news is because of the Arms scandal which he is alledged to be involve in it

His connection with Bubu is that during Ebele goodluck Jonathan tenure, he saw to it that all former heads of state received their entitlements, and according to him, Bubu received not only Suv car but also $300,000 which Bubu has openly denied that he only received D so called Car. Thanks
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by emmykk(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
authority2006:
There is nothing unbelieving there. Boko Haram attacked Buhari and office of the NSA replaced his SUVs. One thing I'm unable to know is the time this replacement take place? Before money meant for arms was withdrawn from the CBN or after?
a retire colonel is not a dumb ass let alone some1 who is a national security advicer.

He said he gave buhari $300k plus 2 jeep of which 1 is a bulletproof car.

Truth be said col. Dasuki was the young soildier who arrested buhari in a coup de tat, and buhari want to victimise him and the 2 president he has serve.

So buhari will have to convice the nation if he had no collected such.

Why should an opposition be collecting things from a ruling govt in the first place.
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by Jalinco: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
I was fervently praying for him not to mention lalasticlala and backanista

1 Like

Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by motunrayoamusa(f): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2015
if i were d one i will also do d same...Lol... So funny
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by korede0505: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2015
omg....nice pix
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by maz1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
LaRochelle:

Okay, thank you. So Buhari is now tracking him down because of his misuse of funds?
buhari is not tracking him down efcc is. Soo he has bn charged to court.
Re: Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo by LaRochelle(f): 1:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Spanner4:

Dasuki was d former National Security Adviser to Ebele Goodluck Jonathan
What he has done to always be on the news is because of the Arms scandal which he is alledged to be involve in it

His connection with Bubu is that during Ebele goodluck Jonathan tenure, he saw to it that all former heads of state received their entitlements, and according to him, Bubu received not only Suv car but also $300,000 which Bubu has openly denied that he only received D so called Car. Thanks

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) / Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.