Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) (2505 Views)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by spikedcylinder: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
I'll say God Bless you and go to the corner and cry.

Abi? cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by IFELEKE(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2009
bawomolo:

what if it happens in naija where the police doesn't care and you go tire for court
FL Gators:

That's the beauty of it.
She gets a beatdown.

Gbogbo Beatings grin grin
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by untainted: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2009
hmmmm!
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Secretz(f): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2009
I would make a phone call to Nigeria, give the name, drop phone, sit back and relax. grin
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Jun 18, 2009
I would file a lawsuit
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by bluespice(f): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2009
wow,
call the cops,
get a restraining order on her ass
call the guy in question,
break things even with him
not before he fixes every damn thing his hoochie coochie mama wrecked
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by kalmebad(f): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm tough one

Dn't pray to find myself in dis mess, but if i ever do

First reaction is panic

Second is to go hide and probably die in shame, do i have enuf reason to justify my action, stealing another woman's husband?

Hard, but try fixing things back in their oder, guess the price to pay for my act

Lastly, make sure i cut off every link from the guy
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by biola44: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2009
do ladies go thru all dis over a man? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl / Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? / Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.