Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her (1300 Views)

Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo) / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / Man Denies Raping Teenager Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by zaicon1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
A millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidently tripped and fell on her.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on an 18 year-old-girl who had slept on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat after a night out drinking.

The businessman had already had sex with the teenager’s 24-year-old friend, whom he already knew, in the bedroom and said his penis might have been poking out of his underwear when he fell on the teen.

The young woman said she had woken up in the early hours of the morning, with Mr Abdulaziz on top of her, forcing himself inside her.

He claimed he had gone to see if the young woman wanted a t-shirt to sleep in, or a taxi home. But he said she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.

His semen and DNA was found inside the young woman, but he said it was possible he had semen on his hands from having sex with the 24-year-old earlier.

In the evidence, Mr Abdulaziz showed how the girl had put her hand behind his head to pull him towards her, which is how he says he fell.

He said: “I’m fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html

What is this world turning into?
THE MAN DICK MUST BE LIKE A NAIL WITH 100% ACCURACY
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by byna: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
J
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by jerryfunky(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
no wahala na...... him go mistakenly go jail too
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by byna: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
K
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by xpac01(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
We've also gotten to a time where joystick turn to snake and creep abi na fall into lap pot Ok
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Tallesty1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lie Muhammad's Mentor.
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
LMAO
Someone can fall off a bike
But u can't just trip nd fall into a vagina

1 Like

Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol ... Best joke eva...

Mistakenly fell into her punny... Kai.. Lafffs
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oh my!

Greekgoddess:
LMAO

Someone can fall off a bike

But u can't just trip nd fall into a vagina

The topic made you do more than just smile; it made you laugh your umm out. So, going by your signature, the Arabian defendant is now your priority. tongue cheesy
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by babasolo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha, dis guy has a PHD in lieing
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Khd95(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ur joystick has got mind of it own,detach it an throw it away bfor it would land u in big gobecry

i nevr hear say diick dropped inside/on top vj b4 oogrin
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by kossyablaze(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Haaaaaa conji!
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
abi d girl no wear pant ni,cuz even if he tripped how did it penetrate the pant.

That man is a comedian
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Hayormeah(f): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na wa ooo.....mistakenly fell into her! Shey oro niyen...
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
RickRichards:
Oh my!

The topic made you do more than just smile; it made you laugh your umm out. So, going by your signature, the Arabian defendant is now your priority. tongue cheesy
My umm has reduced cos of the laugh

My question may sound dumb, but wat has an Arabian defendant got to do with my signature
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My umm has reduced cos of the laugh

My question may sound dumb, but wat has an Arabian defendant got to do with my signature
Lol...your signature reads "Whatever/Whoever makes me smile is my priority"
The defendant's defense made you laugh hard, so he's now your priority. Simples. You really need to review that signature. It's dangerous. grin
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Michellla(f): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mistakenly fell into her.
are you frigging kidding me? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...your signature reads "Whatever/Whoever makes me smile is my priority"
The defendant's defense made you laugh hard, so he's now your priority. Simples. You really need to review that signature. It's dangerous. grin
U r very funny

grin

Am ok with my signature, am not changing it anytime soon
Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Funny

Re: Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Penis Mistakingly Fell Into Her by viclawz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin This is the most funniest story I've read in 2015 and tha biggest lie of tha year grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mature Responses Needed / She Broke My Heart Despite All I Did For Her. / Which Number Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.