Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (44033 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by goodgate: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2015
tosscash1:
SHE IS NO WHERE NEAR BEAUTIFUL SEF!
Please Show us the pictures of any of your sisters and we will take it from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Importguru(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2015
Seen
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by onome2013: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2015
Are they for marriage advertisement

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Dottore: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2015
She no fine joor. Too much makeup. I wonder how thst face would look like when sighted early in the morning without those paint. Reminds me of plastic effect in Corel Draw.
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by akindap07(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2015
MAKE UP!!!
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Not too pretty, but she is ok sha... and lasisi69 be like "end time ok"
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by lekkie073(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2015
ooni is 41 yrs old..... how come he has a daughter that has grown up this much

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Dsegsam(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy my queen is more exquisite than this kiss
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by cuteboy2: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Omo see nose.

Remove that pancake and make up, and you go pick race grin grin grin
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by lasisi69(f): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2015
midassultan:
Not too pretty, but she is ok sha... and lasisi69 be like "end time ok"
lol.. Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by LEXYCOM: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2015
The girl is almost not beautiful.....
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by cuteboy2: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2015
lekkie073:
ooni is 41 yrs old.....
how come he has a daughter that has grown up this much

Ask them ooooo. That girl cannot be less than 28 year old

Probably the father started serious knacking in his early teens to give woman belle grin grin grin
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by olayisa1987: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin]
haa she is beatifull
i dnt no mayb she is lukin 4 husband
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by oppyworld: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2015
undecided despite all d make ups she no fyn lipsrsealed abeg I wan c her without makeup shocked
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Dsegsam:
Jolllyjoy my queen is more exquisite than this kiss
cheesycheesycheesycheesy yes even more pokious than that
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by wallyg: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2015
The new Ooni is just 40yrs old so how come he has grown up girl like this, pls I don't believe this pix
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Ethan015(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Make I go marry her abeg... She don catch me
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Sanguine77(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Meet me Prince Sanguine, the son of the Most High King.
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by jomilojupeace: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2015
lasisi69:
lol.. Exactly
better still, end time beauty
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Jaynec(f): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2015
tosscash1:
SHE IS NO WHERE NEAR BEAUTIFUL SEF!
Everything created by Almighty GOD is beautiful in their own way.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by neweraomo: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Lols...This one is daughter? Op,u really wanna say wife or mom. Duhhhhhhhh
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by miqos02(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2015
nice
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2015
lasisi69:
lol.. Exactly
.. I only said ok gaani because she is on make over... Never woo a lady on make over until you see her without it.. End time make overs
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Remove the make up so that i can ascertain how beautiful she is.
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by saintkel(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2015
Seriously I just dnt get dis! What abt updating us of how handsome or beautiful every nairalander is... Y not try dis: List of Handsome guys on nairaland or List of beautiful gals on Nairaland.... Iranu
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Hefemale: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2015
flokii:
where is d beauty na... undecided
I am looking for it too
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by fluffybaby(f): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2015
confamgist237:
Princess Adeola Ogunwusi is the only child and daughter of the Ooni of Ife, HRH Arole Oduduwa Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II.

@: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/meet-beautiful-daughter-of-ooni-of-ife.html

Only child and only daughter. Bloggers sha. Well if she is the only child then we already know she is the only daughter na.

Mean while let her enjoy
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2015
saintkel:
Seriously I just dnt get dis! What abt updating us of how handsome or beautiful every nairalander is... Y not try dis: List of Handsome guys on nairaland or List of beautiful gals on Nairaland.... Iranu
.. Lol, abasha
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Dsegsam(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy yes even more pokious than that
Wasupmaqueen wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) / This Is Izaga The Tallest Igbo Masquerade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.