Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Faq-- Why Should I Choice Electric Powerfence - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Faq-- Why Should I Choice Electric Powerfence (537 Views)

Electric Fence\ Energy Fence Call 08132493898 / Faq--how Long Can My Welded Fence Mesh Last? / FAQ-- If I Use Barbed Wire Can I Electrify It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faq-- Why Should I Choice Electric Powerfence by ProlifixEnterp(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
PowerFence is an attractive and versatile fence system that provides an efficient and effective privacy and noise barrier for residential applications. Prolifix Enterprises offers perimeter security solution for corporate organizations, public individuals (end users) house,banks, schools,hotels,halls, club and warehouse. We have over the years built a company known for quality services,integrity,trust and swift services.

WHY SHOULD I CHOICE ELECTRIC POWERFENCE AS A PERIMETER SECURITY FENCING

Electronic perimeter security
systems ACTIVELY deters, detects, denies and
defends against attempts to gain unauthorised
access, with a short, sharp, regulated safe but
painful electric shock!

Deter, Detect, Delay. A high voltage shock combined with a physical electric fence barrier will deter anyone from attempting to penetrate the perimeter fence.

The detecting ability and power of a electric fence energizer will give an alarm when the perimeter of the property being protected has been infiltrated.

By keeping the perimeter protected using an electric fence, the attempted break in of the protected area is delayed, giving additional time for a reaction team to respond.

The electric fencing system consists of electric wires carrying electric pulses that provide a non lethal repulse shock to an intruder. Any intrusion results in an alarm to security personnel monitoring the site and also alert the residence.

The advantage of Electric power fence are

• Works on the adoptive microprocessor technology.
• Programmable according to requirements and conditions.
• Simultaneous detection capability of HV shock and LV detection wires.
• Easy installation and to operate.
• Low maintenance.
• Low power requirement.
• Deter, Detect, Delay

Application:

Electric fences are used by industrial complexes, factories, warehouses, military installations and government facilities. Also used for private houses and housing estates.

We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our client’s expectation. We serve corporate organizations, public individuals (end users) house,banks, schools,hotels,halls, club and warehouse. We have over the years built a company known for quality services,integrity,trust and swift services.

Our company though young, yet its innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver an excellent services and good customer satisfaction.

We hope that you will find the answer to your questions in FAQ. We provide a lot of advice to our customers and here is one of the most frequently asked questions.

Our Contacts
Prolifix Enterprises
68,Kajola Street,Obawole Estate,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
P: 08032140286
Email
prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Construction By A 16 Year Old / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale At Morgan Estate Ojodu , Lagos / Window Blinds Available! Testimony&evidence Of Our Nairaland Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.