Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos (10014 Views)

I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by viviangist: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Name:- Illikannu Bede Chideraa
School:- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra State
Called To Bar:- 15th Dec 2015
Hometown:- Ukpor Anambra State, Nnewi South LGA

Amazing and Lovely after spending years in the University and additional 1 year in Law school , was called to bar yesterday at Abuja Nigeria at the age of 23 years , indeed that's the youngest barrister in Anambra State as a whole , am happy for Him , Our first Son grin grin , Popularly Known as Bedeosky.
Nairalanders , am Happy , My Brother Making history as the youngest Barrister In Anambra state.

Cc; lalasticlala , seun , and others Great Mods please Show some love

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by viviangist: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss 4 U
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by TopeQs: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
well congrats to the boy.....
BTW
viviangist nah you be OP and FTC, not fair oh.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by sammysammy111(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
congratulations my man, we re proud of u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by Sirsoftness(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
This Aunty viviangist must u take ftc on all ur posts undecided
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by Habayomie(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
The last picture =football age.
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by emamos: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
youngest barrister in Anambra.. who s d youngest kollinton den?...Congrat
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by chris4gold(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
isokay, biafra solicitor
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by emamos: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lalasticlala is now viewing ,click like to notify me if barista don show 4 front page
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Igbos are doing great

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by WebSurfer(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by donholy28(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good for him o
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by Terry68: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
when I said "i will never go to the university any longer, cos all entry student these days are all teenagers." they doubted.

At what age did he gain his admission?

His he psychologically, mentally and emotionally mature to face the already polluted society?

am sure the family is looking for the name and not the practice.

congratulations all the same

NB: don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
That is probably his football age, namsaying
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by tpiar: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Studied in Unizik

D face luks familiar
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nyc 1
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 17, 2015
Congrats to him. But he's definitely not the youngest out there. For instance, in 2005, i was called to the Nigerian bar at the age of 21.

viviangist:

Amazing and Lovely after spending years in the University and additional 1 year in Law school , was called to bar yesterday at Abuja Nigeria at the age of 23 years , indeed that's the youngest barrister in Anambra State as a whole , am happy for Him , Our first Son grin grin , Popularly Known as Bedeosky.
Nairalanders , am Happy , My Brother Making history as the youngest Barrister In Anambra state.

Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by Drinkwater(m): 1:18am On Dec 17, 2015
One of the youngest you meant?
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by chelseaboi(m): 2:53am On Dec 17, 2015
That's good for him
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by khassy(m): 2:58am On Dec 17, 2015
viviangist:

Did you check all the others ageundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by jedisco(m): 3:19am On Dec 17, 2015
@op please stop spreading false information to gain traffic. He is certainly not the youngest. I know many who are much younger from Anambra state
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 17, 2015
viviangist:

how is this guy young now,23yrs and u call it youngest.
wen my niece finished her law school she was just 21yrs..so i dont see why u are bringing this crap up

congrats to the guy sha
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by viviangist: 6:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Adebowaletunji:

how is this guy young now,23yrs and u call it youngest.
wen my niece finished her law school she was just 21yrs..so i dont see why u are bringing this crap up

congrats to the guy sha

I mean in Anambra mr man
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by prettyjo(f): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2015
ok
Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2015
This girl was born 1993, meaning she is 22years old. She is from ANAMBRA ans She also has been called to bar. So dear, ur bf is not the youngest Barrister In Anambra state

Re: Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos by fr3do(m): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Which Market Is The Biggest Market In West Africa? / Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian / HORRIBLE: Man Grow Face In His Belly And Belly From His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.