Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Google Is Just To Good Check Out Ludwig Van Beethoven 245th Google Doodle. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Google Is Just To Good Check Out Ludwig Van Beethoven 245th Google Doodle. (1317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Is Just To Good Check Out Ludwig Van Beethoven 245th Google Doodle. by timbuk2(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Log on to Google and have fun playing with Beethoven's 245th doodle...it just started my day on a bright side and it might with you.
www.google.com

1 Like

Re: Google Is Just To Good Check Out Ludwig Van Beethoven 245th Google Doodle. by ATMC(f): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Ur day's just starting? oops
Ludwig looked funny like his piano.
Re: Google Is Just To Good Check Out Ludwig Van Beethoven 245th Google Doodle. by timbuk2(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2015
ATMC:

Re: Google Is Just To Good Check Out Ludwig Van Beethoven 245th Google Doodle. by timbuk2(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2015
ATMC:

Yh he did though and no my day started 5:30am but the time i got to the office and connected my system was about the same time i posted this. so i guess my day actually started when i logged onto my computer... wink
Re: Google Is Just To Good Check Out Ludwig Van Beethoven 245th Google Doodle. by ATMC(f): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2015
timbuk2:

Yh he did though and no my day started 5:30am but the time i got to the office and connected my system was about the same time i posted this. so i guess my day actually started when i logged onto my computer... wink
It took this while to reply...Ur day's moving slow.

Wait, u na baba go slow?
Re: Google Is Just To Good Check Out Ludwig Van Beethoven 245th Google Doodle. by timbuk2(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2015
ATMC:
It took this while to reply...Ur day's moving slow.

Wait, u na baba go slow?

lol...u're funny, got lots of paperwork that was why it took a while to reply and no i can never be baba go slow even in the sheets grin
Re: Google Is Just To Good Check Out Ludwig Van Beethoven 245th Google Doodle. by cao(f): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
timbuk2:
Log on to Google and have fun playing with Beethoven's 245th doodle...it just started my day on a bright side and it might with you.
www.google.com
Well, my day ended with a bright side...
Re: Google Is Just To Good Check Out Ludwig Van Beethoven 245th Google Doodle. by timbuk2(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2015
cao:

Well, my day ended with a bright side...
Well, that's good to know...

(1) (Reply)

Help:; Can It Play Fifa Or Pes / Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... / Psn Gift Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.