Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School (29623 Views)

Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding / Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding / Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hahaha...this guy sounds pained...u tink these big guns don't know abt accounting b4 sending their kids to study law? trust me they see wot u obviously do nt see...give these lawyers a few yrs n see hw far dey go...problems of youths today are borne outta short term thinking...wen issues arise in society, u'll see who they'll listen to btw u and a law fresher. go get a job so u'll stop hating on naira land wen ur mates are making millions Mr jobless "Accountant".

#TeamAspiringLawStudents
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by anonimi: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Holatunde007:
The rich get richer while the poor still get poorer

ALL the rich people were either drastically poor in the past or their parents/gran-parents/etc were.
They made CONTINUOUS sacrifice to keep making progress towards being rich today.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855943_fbimg1441954343278_jpegb9ba8c23f4f4d3716a9f5a1365fc8b16

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by Google63(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
cee001:
where did u get this one from again
Are you surprised?? Some earn as low as 10k. Even some work pro bono.
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by Vicati: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Abeg frm which school she graduate frm... I guess abroad,,,,becos oou is on strike and dis governor is not doing anytin about it......dere pikin go dey go abroad go study ωђү ωε dey here dey strike.....NONSENSE
ENDTIME POLITICIANS
ENDTIME COUNTRY
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by luckylucky: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Congratulations young lady.
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by bisdam9086(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
veraponpo:

Are you truly asking me that?

Yes now. Yes or No question.
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by Gbenge77(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Google63:

10k? Are you kidding me?
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by ODUBEZE: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
politricks:
Like fashola's son like Amosun daughter. Is it only law these politician children will be studying.
Preparing for future attack!
Andy Uba pikin (daughter) self follow!
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by echomog1: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yoruba guls n wowo ehh
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by jidxin(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hahaaaa i neva knew shez amosun's daughter she used to be my seat mate...all i knw was dat therz amosuns daughter in sch....,, anyway still waiting for TB joshua's daughter
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by seyi360(m): 1:09am On Dec 18, 2015
A society is supposed to be founded on solid legal guidelines and principles to inform the citizens on what is right or wrong. A society devoid of legal tenets, templates, interpreters and enforcers of the legal rudiments is a banana Republic. God been the first lawyer and judge handed over specific laws upon which his first born nation (Isreal) was to be governed by. The ten commandments which forms the basis upon which the American constitution was put together was a constitutional document handed over to Barrister Moses from God his boss. The 40 days of fasting he spent on the mountain to receive the plate was a law school of some sort. God in His wisdom handed over the emancipation and leadership task of the Jewish people to a divinely trained lawyer. Little wonder some of the finest leaders the world has known had to study law. Apostle Paul, Mahatma Grand, Nelson Mandela, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Bill Clinton, Obafemi Awolowo, Bola Ige, Obama, Fashola, Nnamdi Azikwe and many more are some examples. In a nutshell, political elites understand the fact that lawyers are trained to understand the mechanics, configuration and workings of the society. That's why they encourage their sons and daughters to get a degree in law as they will be better equipped to navigate their way through the political process. The fact that lawyers are called "learned" should suggest something. BTW, I'm not a lawyer.
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by cee001(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2015
Google63:

hmmm...but not all I think
Re: Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School by cee001(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2015
veraponpo:

It is an open secret my friend.

Until you are grown in the profession or you secure normal company job probably in the legal department or your parents are rich, a young lawyer will endure for long. That is the truth.

Ask them just to confirm
I have a relative in the profession...He's well to do if u ask me...although I dnt think he is a 'born yesterday' legal practitioner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Was Quick To Trumpet The Chibok Rescue- Bbc / Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister / Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.