Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check (1534 Views)

I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble / Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! / HELP !!!!!!!!!!! Right Abuse By Employers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Its simple, what would you do, as an applicant, if the company you are looking for a job in decide to use your Nairaland account to determine if you will be hired or not.

I won't have an ish with it grin
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Chanchit: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2015
I would deny ever hearing a forum called NL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by libertyfather(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Chanchit:

We only want a member on NL and should not be less than 2years, so if you are not a member on NL pls leave for the next applicant to come in....Thanks
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2015
libertyfather:

We only want a member on NL and should not be less than 2years, so if you are not a member on NL pls leave for the next applicant to come in....Thanks

Yes!
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Chanchit: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2015
libertyfather:

Choi! Na him be say I go need like 2hrs to start deleting most of the rubbish I've said over 3yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Chanchit:

Choi! Na him be say I go need like 2hrs to start deleting most of the rubbish I've said over 3yrs.

grin grin grin ala koba
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Ghost01(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
That'd be something!

But seriously, it'd reflect more of who an individual is than most other social networks.
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ghost01:
That'd be something!

But seriously, it'd reflect more of who an individual is than most other social networks.

As in eh
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Boomark(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
He will gladly employ me as a maintenance engineer. Unless he is a Catholic, then am afraid....
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Boomark:
He will gladly employ me as a maintenance engineer. Unless he is a Catholic, then am afraid....

grin grin grin nahim be say u don lose job be dat
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by gunpoint(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Yes!
Sent you a PM, will you respond?
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Gerrard59(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2015
I would like such to happen, as I ensure that I have a responsible profile on Social Media.

With the advent and proliferation of Social Media in our daily lives, I do a check from time to time; be it Facebook, Instagram, Jarushub and Nairaland. [/i]I no wan hear say them shoot bird im mama fly[i]

So yes, I would allow my prospective employer go through my Nairaland profile.
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Gerrard59:
I would like such to happen, as I ensure that I have a responsible profile on Social Media.

With the advent and proliferation of Social Media in our daily lives, I do a check from time to time; be it Facebook, Instagram, Jarushub and Nairaland. [/i]I no hear say them shoot bird im mama fly[i]

So yes, I would allow my prospective employer go through my Nairaland profile.

Hmmmmn nice, the model employee grin
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Ghost01(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Suigeneris93:

As in eh
And the heavens help you if the interviewer (or one of those sitting on the interviewing panel) is a Nairalander whom you recently bashed.
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ghost01:
And the heavens help you if the interviewer (or one of those sitting on the interviewing panel) is a Nairalander whom you recently bashed.

grin grin grin evilz
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Boomark(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Suigeneris93:

grin grin grin nahim be say u don lose job be dat

grin they will lose my experience too. But no be only them they employ people na.
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Boomark:

grin they will lose my experience too. But no be only them they employ people na.

Yea true
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Emeka71(m): 3:46am On Dec 20, 2015
I will be confident.

1 Like

Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by menix(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
I no go even apply..

Uwa Mmebi company.
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:
I no go even apply..

Uwa Mmebi company.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Djtm(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
I'd have absolutely no problem with that. They can check my social media accounts too. They can google my name too. I control what shows there and what does not.
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Djtm:
I'd have absolutely no problem with that. They can check my social media accounts too. They can google my name too. I control what shows there and what does not.

Hmmmmn...nice!
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Chanchit:
just kukuma say you be guest grin
Re: If Employers Decide To Use Your Nairaland Account As Background Check by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Chanchit:

wahala grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Unilag's Mba Entrance Exam? / Pls Who Av An Idea Of ICAN Study Centres In Lagos / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.