Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

See What Happened To Me Last Night! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happened To Me Last Night! (9944 Views)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With Another Man's Wife(photos) / See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl / People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

How come demons are more prevalent in failed societies where the ignorant, uneducated, miseducated, poor and economically disenfranchised are in the vast majority?

What is it about demons and education ?

These equations sum it up.

Demonic activity = 1/ human development index.

Or

Demonic activity = 1/ quality of education.

Do you know why I call you amateur Septic(sic)?

It is because you are full of sh*t

What is the relationship between religiosity and education? INCONCLUSIVE

Why is it so important to an amateur antitheism that ignorance ministers religion? To justify their feigned irreligion as an achievement

An excellent paper on this phenomena of the relationship between religiosity and education within and across denomination as well as countries

http://www.nber.org/papers/w8080
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

Mental illness is very much ignored and underrated in our society.
We think of mental illness only in terms of people walking naked in the streets.

A recent study suggested that about 23 million Nigerians suffer from benign to mild forms of mental illnesses.
very difficult to decipher your amateur gibberings. elaborate please or did you copy and paste in the wrong thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by cold(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Yes Jesus is the new Spider-Man killer..
grin grin I can't even..

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Radoillo:

Of course I was imagining things. I was a very imaginative, church-obsessed child. smiley The OP could have been imagining things too, but what do I know.
So is it safe to say you have moved over to the dark side? cheesy
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by cold(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
HIbreed:
very difficult to decipher your amateur gibberings. elaborate please or did you copy and paste in the wrong thread. grin
Coming from someone who prayed against cobwebs. Casting and binding. You got jokes

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
vooks:

Do you know why I call you amateur Septic(sic)?

It is because you are full of sh*t

What is the relationship between religiosity and education? INCONCLUSIVE

Why is it so important to an amateur antitheism that ignorance ministers religion? To justify their feigned irreligion as an achievement

How very complimentary cheesy
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
cold:

Coming from someone who prayed against cobwebs. Casting and binding. You got jokes
negative energy alerts!!!
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

How very complimentary cheesy
I know you'll like vooks.. angry angry grin
He and plaetton are best of friends... cheesy
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Negro please!
platteon is taking some Yoga classes and he is biting his lips to contain himself

Now now,
I will buy you Lara Croft Go if you don't buy it in the next 24 hours. $4.99 on me sir!

Finished the last challenge yesterday. Felt like a child again. Lost in it totally for he last few days
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by cold(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
HIbreed:
negative energy alerts!!!
Please go continue your casting and binding against spiders and the webs they weave. Who knew spiders could be demons..who knew? grin . I'm sure your prayer goes something like this..'Any demonic spider crawling into my home or obstructing my progress with their web of deceit,SOMERSAULT AND DIE! DIE BY FIRE..DIE..DIE..DIE grin. Una no go kill person for this Nairaland o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

They have a most unique friendship cheesy
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
cold:

Please go continue your casting and binding against spiders and the webs they weave. Who knew spiders could be demons..who knew? grin . I'm sure your prayer goes something like this..'Any demonic spider crawling into my home or obstructing my progress with their web of deceit,SOMERSAULT AND DIE! DIE BY FIRE..DIE..DIE..DIE grin. Una no go kill person for this Nairaland o!
your naivety would soon teach you a lesson.I was once like you.
When did i tell you i worship at MFM grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

So is it safe to say you have moved over to the dark side? cheesy

I'll have to know what the dark side is first. ATR? Atheism? cheesy
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
HIbreed:

What I am trying to telegraph to you is that you might be benignly insane.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

hey!
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
vooks:

Negro please!
platteon is taking some Yoga classes and he is biting his lips to contain himself

Now now,
I will buy you Lara Croft Go if you don't buy it in the next 24 hours. $4.99 on me sir!

Finished the last challenge yesterday. Felt like a child again. Lost in it totally for he last few days

Lol @ felt like a child again.
Have you been an adult or teenager all this while ?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

hey! be generous and See my signature.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Honestly A child says he saw superman flying through the sky, we berate him for having an overactive imagination.
A christian "sees" a cobweb and...........

7 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
cold:

Lol.

When you think you have seen and heard it all on Nairaland, then comes spiderman, sorry, I mean spiders and cobwebs.
grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
SirWere:
Honestly A child says he saw superman flying through the sky, we berate him for having an overactive imagination.
A christian "sees" a cobweb and...........

I tire ooo.

grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Radoillo:

I'll have to know what the dark side is first. ATR? Atheism? cheesy
Atheism grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
MYSTERIOUS SECRETS OF THE DARK KINGDOM by J.P. Timmons

HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE by Dr Rebecca Brown.
plaetton:

Lol.

And the names of the books and their American authors are ....?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Atheism grin

LOL. When I was 17, the answer would have been yes. But, nah. grin

Just a different kind of Christian. Like, I'm really skeptical when people talk about spirits and supernatural phenomena and wicked people in the village who are the reason they flunked medical school. Not that I absolutely don't believe in the supernatural. It just appears to me that a lot of the time, people invent their own demons.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

Lol @ felt like a child again.
Have you been an adult or teenager all this while ?
Tell us about your 'wife', was she as well half white-half Carribean?
Puny neuron which can't get over the fact that it was dumped by a goddess grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by dorox(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

Mental illness is very much ignored and underrated in our society.
We think of mental illness only in terms of people walking naked in the streets.

A recent study suggested that about 23 million Nigerians suffer from benign to mild forms of mental illnesses.
That is what happens when people are made to believe that there is no link between cause and effect, that a desired reaction can happen without a required action, that whatever we want can be ours if we persist in our asking.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Millerz:
MYSTERIOUS SECRETS OF THE DARK KINGDOM by J.P. Timmons

HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE by Dr Rebecca Brown.

Lol.

Very interesting.

See how disingenuous you are.

First, J.P Timmons is a writer of christian books, I assume , for religiotards that fill the landscapes of failed societies.
I was actually expecting an academic work.

Secondly, on Dr Rebecca Brown, have you read any of her works or did you just pick her name from to save face after I challenged you ?

I doubt that you actually know anything about these two Christian authors.

Dr. Rebecca Brown is certified mentally insane.
She had her medical license revoked for treating demons. Lol.

Her checkered history is here :

http://www.answers.org/satan/brown.html

She is also a known writer of gay and lesbian fiction, from which she won an award.

The problem with mental illnesses , all mental illnesses from the benign to the serious, is the inability to distinguish between Facts and fiction, reality and delusions.

Obviously, you and your hero authors of christian fiction seem to suffer the same problems.

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Radoillo:

It just appears to me that a lot of the time, people invent their own demons.

BINGO!!
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Radoillo:

LOL. When I was 17, the answer would have been yes. But, nah. grin

Just a different kind of Christian. Like, I'm really skeptic when people talk about spirits and supernatural phenomena and wicked people in the village who are the reason they flunked medical school. Not that I absolutely don't believe in the supernatural. It just appears to me that a lot of the time, people invent their own demons.
So what was the leash that prevented you from tipping over to atheism?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
save what face? Do you want me to send you a screen shot of Rebecca Brown's "he came to set the captives free" that is here with me as I type this

I refuse to comment further. your ignorance is alarming. There are many other things I'd have said but you're obviously immature as you resorted to throwing tantrums like a kid. Did you know that science has also proven that those nightmares you see are real... youre also going to tell me that those scientists are christians, yh?? smh!!

the problem with you and your fellow atheists is that you argue blindly without having an inkling of what you're talking about.

Keep living in perpetual delusion. Good day!!!
plaetton:

Lol.

Very interesting.

See how disingenuous you are.

First, J.P Timmons is a writer of christian books, I assume , for religiotards that fill the landscapes of failed societies.
I was actually expecting an academic work.

Secondly, on Dr Rebecca Brown, have you read any of her works or did you just pick her name from to save face after I challenged you ?

I doubt that you actually know anything about these two Christian authors.

Dr. Rebecca Brown is certified mentally insane.
She had her medical license revoked for treating demons. Lol.

Her checkered history is here :

http://www.answers.org/satan/brown.html

She is also a known writer of gay and lesbian fiction, from which she won an award.

The problem with mental illnesses , all mental illnesses from the benign to the serious, is the inability to distinguish between Facts and fiction, reality and delusions.

Obviously, you and your hero authors of christian fiction seem to suffer the same problems.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by sukkot: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

This should interest Nairaland's resident astrologist grin

Sukkot, show! cheesy
yall trippin. lol. on a serious note spiderman is Jesus Christ cool

[img]http://tajemnice.robertbrzoza.pl/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/flaga8201.jpg[/img]
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
yall trippin. lol. on a serious note spiderman is Jesus Christ cool

[img]http://tajemnice.robertbrzoza.pl/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/flaga8201.jpg[/img]
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

So what was the leash that prevented you from tipping over to atheism?

Hahaha! Why do you make it sound like I'm standing on one unsure foot, on the precipitous edge of religious belief, just waiting for a slight nudge to knock me off into the abyss of unbelief? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Take A Look At Slavery As Contained In Bible Verses / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.