Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) (44046 Views)

Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
RickRichards:

Good grief! Do us all a favour by slapping your self. Smh

I just slapped myself, so what next
tongue tongue
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by Eledan: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
The government uses a lot of resources in putting those pedestrian bridges in place. People demand for those bridges.
I see no reason why anyone would be crossing the highway right under the bridge. Where are they rushing to?
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by Phonon: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
They are afraid of heights na. grin

I wonder why corrupt politicians are not arrested like that;imagine holding Dasuki around the waist like in the second picture.

1 Like

Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by dollarlander: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lagosians are goats, as all Nigerians are goats, including you reading this.

If they are not treated in a goat way, you will not get results.

Ambode did it, he wanted to do it in a civil way, he had to go to the streets to start doing the traffic work by himself.

That is why our politicians has to be treated in prisons, because they are goats, they will not do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by elvisdaniels(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
bossOD:

guy your talking trash, my friend travel oversea or ask someone overseas if this is how people are treated during arrest,

I use the bridge, and others don't, and that does not give any law enforcement agency the right to drag people like animals,

you can't even drag an animal this way overseas and u will be persecuted, how much more humans.

don't quote me again if u lack sense to ague.
I also use the bridge overseas ,I am not saying what the authorities did are right but you mocking a party and agreeing to those individuals not using the bridge even at their own safety means you have no common sense.
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by akigbemaru: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kai and people in Lagos.0
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by odeku457(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Its the police that should arrest this set of offenders instead of this public disgrace.

I think charging them to court law to pay fine or making them work(community service) will be more civilized from my POV.
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by bossOD: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
elvisdaniels:

I also use the bridge overseas ,I am not saying what the authorities did are right but you mocking a party and agreeing to those individuals not using the bridge even at their own safety means you have no common sense.

if common sense were to be common, then you would have seen that since the inception of this government there have been so much break down in law and other,

I have seen DSS, EFCC go against court orders. my guy learn to follow events, don't support evil cos I can see u are a member of APC,
I am a member of Kowa party, so learnt to mind your biz.
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by hmuhammad(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Premature force abi union?
NextGovernor:
Lawlessness. U see pedestrian bridge u still prefer to run cross road. Some people sha ehhh. But I can only do frog jump 4 ARMY. Any other premature force is a capital NO for me. Not to even talk of this Green and Yellow uniform. lol
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by Cpumping(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
osedvgirl:

see you, can you spend one night in jail? Gorimakpa cheesy

loool, bt its not right dey treated like dat even if they r trying to save them from possible accidents. there r other civil ways to enforce the use of the bridges.

bet why u call me gorimakpa na fine girl with flat belly n fine leg grin grin grin
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by elvisdaniels(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
bossOD:

if common sense were to be common, then you would have seen that since the inception of this government there have been so much break down in law and other,

I have seen DSS, EFCC go against court orders. my guy learn to follow events, don't support evil cos I can see u are a member of APC,
I am a member of Kowa party, so learnt to mind your biz.
Well the masses voted for "Change"I am neither a member of APC nor PDP,the both parties are full of corrupt officials and propagandist.we don't need leaders that would rule us to destruction rather leaders that would lead us to flying colors,I arrest my case i do not support EVIL..
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by alaskido(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
These KAI officers are giving their fathers age frog jump. The foot bridges are not safe, they are old and rusty especially the ones made with steel. They are dirty with poo and hoodlums ready to rob you.
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by aromokun89: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
After apprehending the offenders,,,,,why can't they use the bridge as well. Law enforcers also breaking the law. #9ja I hail oooo
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by funnynation(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
NextGovernor:
Lawlessness. U see pedestrian bridge u still prefer to run cross road. Some people sha ehhh. But I can only do frog jump 4 ARMY. Any other premature force is a capital NO for me. Not to even talk of this Green and Yellow uniform. lol
the uniform be like gate man..
But they are trying shall..
CEO #funnyNation Entertainment..
FunnyNation Comedian say so!
My signature though...
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
osedvgirl:
I just slapped myself, so what next tongue tongue
shocked shocked Okay, nevermind. Don't harm yourself.
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by mimicue(f): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Accepted . The only way to treat nigerians is like animals so they will adapt once they see this they will start climbing the bridge . But if u plan on arresting them they will only be thinking of how they will bribe their way out
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
RickRichards:
shocked shocked
Okay, nevermind. Don't harm yourself.
caring guy grin
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Cpumping:

loool, bt its not right dey treated like dat even if they r trying to save them from possible accidents. there r other civil ways to enforce the use of the bridges.

bet why u call me gorimakpa na fine girl with flat belly n fine leg grin grin grin
ok, joking jawe
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Generalpiper:
The government should focus on other meaningful things

So this is not meaningful? You see you sef!
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by hotdi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
The punishment is apt.
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by Orikinla(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
The lawless pedestrians should also be flogged. They cause accidents on the express roads. It is better and safer to trek 100 meters to take a foot bridge than attempt suicide crossing the express road facing speeding vehicles.
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by ElFenomeno1: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Brainless twerps... serves them right!
Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by erne: 5:55am On Feb 03, 2016
We are pleased to introduce to you a new means of POSTER ADVERTISING which serves as a replacement for indiscriminate Poster Pasting/ Distribution in Lagos State.

Our Agency is approved by LASAA and the methods of our operation include Poster on an Aluminum Frame,
to be place inside the walk-way of all pedestrian bridges in Lagos.

Advantages of this mode of Advert:
1. Your Advert reaches your desired audience
2. Wider coverage; Students, women, men, workers, employed and unemployed
3. It is relatively cheap and affordable.
4. Flexible Advert Plans
5. You are on the right side of the law(LASAA)
6. Available on all Pedestrian Bridges in Lagos.

Contact us for more details:
freemacx78@yahoo.com
08139458588, 08053408939

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) by erne: 5:58am On Feb 03, 2016
We are pleased to introduce to you a new means of POSTER ADVERTISING which serves as a replacement for indiscriminate Poster Pasting/ Distribution in Lagos State.

Our Agency is approved by LASAA and the methods of our operation include Poster on an Aluminum Frame,
to be place inside the walk-way of all pedestrian bridges in Lagos.

Advantages of this mode of Advert:
1. Your Advert reaches your desired audience
2. Wider coverage; Students, women, men, workers, employed and unemployed
3. It is relatively cheap and affordable.
4. Flexible Advert Plans
5. You are on the right side of the law(LASAA)
6. Available on all Pedestrian Bridges in Lagos.

Contact us for more details:
freemacx78@yahoo.com
08139458588, 08053408939

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) / Soldier Beats Up BRT Driver At Iyana Ipaja Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.