Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding...lol!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding...lol!!! (5909 Views)

Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding...lol!!! by robosky02(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
prettythicsme if any try hmmmmm
Re: Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding...lol!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzMayD:
hehehehe grin grin
If that is you on your profile picture, i won't envy the man that will marry you because he could spend the rest of his lifetime chasing other men away from his wife.
Once had my eyes only for extremely pretty ladies like you but today I know better.
Re: Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding...lol!!! by Purereal(m): 12:35am On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=misspicy post=41082749]Guys can you take this? misspicy.can you as a lady be a party to such act?
Re: Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding...lol!!! by Youngpo413: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
La hold La asss grin

and he is the most ugliest among them, see him head like my grandfather pickup van

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild / Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday / How Good Are Nigerian Women In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.