Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? (32452 Views)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Osinbajo Represents President Buhari In Senegal Today - APC tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by sugarbelly4: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2015
Do you agree?

Mynd44, lalasticlala

Sources: https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/677422408400281600

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by sugarbelly4: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by Tolexander: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2015
True and not exaggerated!

With the amount given to AIT, it still trails behind Channel Television despite being one of the first private TV stations in Nigeria.

It is often said "one can never be prosperous through the money made from badmouthing and pulling fellow human down"

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by fiftynaira(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Eziokwu now

4 Likes

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by OKKO(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2015
APC wake up stop acting like opposition party...it is getting out of hand...crying over a spill milk. PDP led FG sourced that fund but decided to embezzle it. It is now your turn to source your own fund and invest it wisely in infrastructural development. Make sure U upgrade NTA to CNN b4 U go in 2019, don't use PDP to give excuses then, we shall not listen to U.

I don't blame Dokpesi- a business man for collecting huge money for his services (aim of any business is profit maximization). I blame who ever negotiate, signed and disbursed such funds.

322 Likes 34 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by merry02(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2015
APC still ranting after winning election? How much did APC give Channels, AIT and the likes? Kettle calling pot black! Get to governance and stop complaining

161 Likes 15 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by ijaw1stson: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2015
how long will this blame game end? campaign is over.... APC wake up and start working sadhow long will this blame game end? campaign is over.... APC wake up and start working

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by ijaw1stson: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2015
how long will this blame game end? campaign is over.... APC wake up and start working sad

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by bonechamberlain(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2015
story, what has nta been doing with its budget all these years.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by DaBullIT(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2015
funny and true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by babyfaceafrica: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2015
Fact..but wailers will disagre

3 Likes

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by vedaxcool(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2015
APC please pity PDP, the wailers are pained that they never got their share despite the lies they told. Awon ekpa ode.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by looseweight: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
This country is stinkingly rich menhhhh

1 Like

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by Cymbal: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Since they are now in the position to act, let them set the stage......... #makethingsright..........

7 Likes

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
I could swear with my left Testicle, that in High school I was taught the role of a watchdog is for the opposition.

Whats with all this Blaming PDP bullshit_?...APC seems so confused and useless.

I started following Nigerian politics Since August and I plan to do It till next August, all I hear Buhari and his featherbrained idiots_ say is "kwarrruption" and they don't even have a set policy on that too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well I maintain my stance, only a bloody revolution can change corruption...I knew all hope was lost when I saw thieves flocking to the APC banner...Its just PDP v 2.0 lipsrsealed

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by braine(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
yes

1 Like

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
merry02:
APC still ranting after winning election? How much did APC give Channels, AIT and the likes? Kettle calling pot black! Get to governance and stop complaining

I pity you in idi amin voice "There is freedom
of speech but I can't guarantee freedom after
speech"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by archangel101(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
make dem put am into home videos
Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by ednut1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Apc tactics to hide incompetence, stage a campaign of blames using the media ( mostly owned by them). Amaechi built a flying rail and fashola built a website costing 78m. 2019 we have to boycott the elections and revolt( although i no wan die). Both parties have nothing to offer

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by jtjohn(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by Amastermovic(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nta using sagem my x-1 to broadcast since time Memorial '

5 Likes

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by kekakuz(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vv
Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided
Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by daveyjay(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
@ OP, who cares if I aqree or not
Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by DikSin(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yes!
i Concur tongue
Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by efilefun(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
People like you just come online to post trash, so you think APC would have paid AIT and Dokpesi won't scream out when he was tasting the enjoyment in KUJE just like Dasuki is trying to bring PMB into his wahala not knowing Baba is way ahead of them all.

APC should get to governance So ur brain tells you PMB, VPYO and all his ministers left their works to post this tweet on Twitter?? Ote
This same person would be the one hailing Fayose when he's busy cutting fish or pomo in the market or when Ben Starts ranting online but you forget he had never sponsored any bill to help the common man on the street all he does is sit down and look like a remote controlled doll
merry02:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Its true...

But its said out of hate and sentiment... So its trash.... I care about the means to an end... Not just the ends itself...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by Querty(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
I find it very difficult to differentiate between APC and the Devil....
Anytime I see or hear d name APC, Lies come to mind......

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by laprince(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
As much as I don't fancy PDP, honestly, APC seems seriously lost and out of ideas to generate resources for the country and get to governance.

Too much blame game.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by Meiji(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Please shut the hell up and prosecute this case. You're no longer in the opposition.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? by Praisekizz(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Na so!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu / Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.