Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (37748 Views)

See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
bigass123:
Bros, take a good selfie and place an advert of yourself on TV with a tag "looking for a wife" *
So far, all you talk here... Na payan lipsrsealed
What works for you does not work for the other man. A girl reminding her guy she houses and feeds him at the slightest opportunity is no wife material if you ask me. Is she the first to do that for a guy?
OP, I'm happy for you she didn't finance your education and bought you a car.
This is why I hate any form of gift from girls. angry

real talk my brother...make them hear
thank God she dint finance his education...she would have seized his certificate....
gals nowadays can never be like our mothers...people are just justing unnnecesarily sentimental abt his situation...if he marries her,he would be miserable and it wont last...
a real woman wont only spend....she would get him a job or set him up so he can stand on his own...
to buy him clothes,rent...is making him sign a slavery contact..she only wants to own him....

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by philemonemenike(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
guy pay her.... no too much talk in the evening time.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by blackboy2star(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Please forward me that your girl phone number grin embarassed
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by simpleseyi: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate

That's my guy, original bad guy grin grin. After free food, free house, free cloth, free sex, you want to run grin grin. You can sleep with her but you can't marry her. That's very good of you, I can see that you are a diamond digger, continue digging. Well, imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan said that I should remind you that "Deris Godu ooo. But I think you lack pride and dignity, I can't imagine taking money from a woman, never ever, God will never allow that to happen even to my enemies.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
trendyprettygir:

Eeya...

Sorry to break your heart, am not for sale.

Apparently the kind of gals you get must be the shawarma kind?? cheesy

i guessed as much....single gal...
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by ogoji(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
COCK AND BULL.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by WhatOnEarth: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Make she dey lick your shoes before you know say na your wify..?

You YAB for asking that kind of question
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by CutieViva(f): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
We re all human beings & u knw it 2 wel aw it hurt wen som1 u luv disappoint u, plz brother put ursef in dat gals shoe & C aw painful & hurt it is. U knw quite sure in d beginning dat she's ur age mate, & u go ahead & ask her out. Now she accepted u & 4 God so kind, she got a job b4 u & she determine 2 support u bcoz she luvs u & ur here sayin dat she kip on remindin u aw she tels u dat she's supportive 2u. Dis aw somtyms God wil giv u somtin gd & u reject it out of ignorance & later u cry had i knw & suffer d consequences. Plz u nid God's hand in dis & his wisdom 2 handle dis issue if nt, hmmmmm. i rest my case buh is goin 2b terrible if u take a negative decision. 10k U & may God open ur eye 2 tak d ryt decision, ur blessed!!!
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by akinsmyk(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

First and foremost, I need to appreciate all the guys for their honesty and sincerity in dealing with this issue. I read all the comments, more than 85% are unbias and so on point. Shows guys are not insensitive or an hypocrites. Guys might be bad but knows the best and right thing to do.

Back to you OP, You're the greatest ingrate I had ever seen. A big disgrace to the real men. Your type gave other men a bad name. Imagine all she's done for you, you suddenly wake up today and think you can't marry her just because of the age and an excuse that she kept reminding you what she's done.

A serious minded responsible man has an idea how women think though you can't understand them enough. When she's too happy, she cries and when she's hurt, she still cries. What do you say to that? I am 100% sure she doesn't mean it the way you took it. Its only normal for ladies to talk so much when they're hurt, that's just their best way of hitting at you. You hurt her, she feel pained and she says despite how she loved you and done things for you, you still hurt her? Its normal and that's them. You don't hold that as an excuse.

Seems to me you've gotten a younger and more beautiful lady you're eyeing behind the door. Brother you can never pay her enough for all she's done for you. You're gonna be indebted to her forever. You can't become a millionaire tomorrow and think you'll pay her in multiples of 100 what she's done for you. You'll just pay the physical figure and amount, what about the emotions, love and passions attached to it?

Some guys said you should pay her off and never marry her, I wish you don't listen to them. You've been taking all that from her all this while, nothing you pay her is ever gonna equal what she did. Want you to believe that, its a bit more psychological than physical.

You should be happy having a lady like her. Its a sign she's gonna be a good wife and mother who would stay by you through thick and thin. Or do you want that beautiful and flashy girl who would elope when things turn sour?

At times, its not just about our selfish feelings, wants and passions, its about thinking about a secured future, your unborn kids and the family as a safe heaven. Its not all about love, love grows and germinates with favorable conditions, without it, love dies. Those who marries because of beauty, money and love find out that its more than that to make a family work and stand hence they divorce.

I pray you don't regret this selfish decision you about to take in the nearest future. Where you have more than 5 different people saying the same thing, I think its a sign for you to have a rethink. You've got a very good lady. Don't ever betray a lady who gave you everything( her body, love, care, money, loyalty, etc) many ladies out there don't care.

Lot of men married those they loved but are not satisfied and happy. What if your love began to see other men behind your back, will not prepare your meals, values being around her friend and didn't see this marriage thing as something big. Wonder why our celebrities can't stay in marriage for long, its more than love.

Our fathers in the olden days will get you a woman who will be faithful, enduring, loving and an home keeper. With this modern age, all you need do is find a good looking woman who will give you peace and a mother to your kids. LOVE is been hyped, too much attention is been given to it than it deserves

If you're going to leave her, prepare to leave her the way you met her, return all she's done for you in quality and quantity with the mindset, passion and emotion she did it.

Pray you get a good job soon and take your rightful position. Do you see yourself unemployed forever who will have to always rely on a woman? For me, your excuses has no weight

Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by pedrilo: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Make una sofree advice OP to marry d babe oh. Fear any naija babe wey dey spend on man cos dey dey use dat as a bait.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by hatchy(f): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Honestly you need psychiatric evaluation to know if your brain is running anti clock wise.How can you come to this forum to spew this rubbish.You are even lucky to see a friend that is spending for you,an investment to her,and you are asking silly question here.Tomorrow if you begin to suffer in one way or the other fake pastors and native doctors will be accusing your innocent unclesbon your village.They will not diagnose you with courses laid on you by the woman you took the better part of her life and later jilted. Ewu get some sense.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Fireson: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Bsmiles49(f): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Do u even love her?
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
OP is going to come back to Nairaland in about (Only God knows) to insult every woman on the planet grin

And I would be here waiting grin

Till then!

No comment! grin angry cool
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Felaak47(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
End time questioning.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Vince77(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
honeric01:
Very simple - calculate all the amount she has spent on you, tell her you can't marry her because of what she spent on you and how she reminds you of it. Gather the money, pay her back and move out of her life.

Very simple.

You can't eat your cake and have it.
money can always be made again. But wat abt d time she spent on him?. Time cant b recovered u kw.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
sameolg616:

real talk my brother...make them hear
thank God she dint finance his education...she would have seized his certificate....
gals nowadays can never be like our mothers...people are just justing unnnecesarily sentimental abt his situation...if he marries her,he would be miserable and it wont last...
a real woman wont only spend....she would get him a job or set him up so he can stand on his own...
to buy him clothes,rent...is making him sign a slavery contact..she only wants to own him....

How is she different form a bf that comes here to moan about all he has done for his gf?

It is human nature to do that!

Get him a job?

her father na president!

Why are you so daft sef?
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
bigass123:
Bros, take a good selfie and place an advert of yourself on TV with a tag "looking for a wife" *
So far, all you talk here... Na payan lipsrsealed
What works for you does not work for the other man. A girl reminding her guy she houses and feeds him at the slightest opportunity is no wife material if you ask me. Is she the first to do that for a guy?
OP, I'm happy for you she didn't finance your education and bought you a car.
This is why I hate any form of gift from girls. angry

How is she different form a bf that comes here to moan about all he has done for his gf?

It is human nature to do that!

Don't tell me you have never done worse?

Don't collect it! The day you do you must be the biggest bastar.d ever lived
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by alayebamba(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
zaragal:
op if dat gurl stand naked swear for u ehn....even tb josh no go get solution to ur case grin grin...u beta marry ha
Na lie nothing go happen.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
sameolg616:

pele another single gal....from ur tone,u highlighted the part that best describes u...i have been doing this business for 30+ yrs now....and neva a 1gal guy...so u can get to know me..if ur sexy enuf.?

Definitely not with the way you write! you write like an imbeci.le

Grow up!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by skyisthelimit(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Older and more established ladies have married younger and upcoming hustling guys and they still respected the guys...the OP needs to be a man..marriage or not..like u are scared..damn!!!!..a woman will always be a woman if you like pick a 16year old,she will grow matured one day abi?..guy please man up...make her know you are the man..afterall do u plan remaining dependent on her for the rest of your life?..hmmmmm.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Tnot(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Have you ever sat your ass down and think back and imagine yourself without her in your life. What did you see, let your conscience be your judge.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by comodo: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
But brother, u knw hw women are.
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?
Wait oh bros. Has she ever reminded you that she rented d apartment?? hey mba. mba. mba. I no follow for that one. Respect yourself now. just kia kia park comot from there. That one na serious gbege. "After all" no dey good for marriage oh bros. That word dey spoil things.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
truth is you should never have collected her money whether you wanna marry her or not.

now, whether you marry her or not, you will always be wrong.

if you marry her, it will be because she has spent so much on you.

and if you dont?... embarassed
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by soloyes(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is certainly the dumbest question I have ever seen on nairaland. Mchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Jok3r(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

getting into a relationship is either u get marid or stop.

u shud gt marid to her not because she pays ur bill BT cos you love her.. OK.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Andykruiz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
andromida:

You marry her because you gladly want to not because you want to repay her for her generosity. If you don't want to marry her there is no need to use her age as an excuse just be honest with yourself and take the required action if you don't see her as your wife walk away from her money you will not only survive you will find your feet without the feeling of owing someone your life.
God bless you dear.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by saintegs(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=Atmmachine post=41090329][color=#990000]People like you are disgrace to Men.
This is the type of girl every guy wants.
A girl who can hold him down.

I wish i can see you face to face so i can strangle you. LWTMB, bros u harsh ooo, dis got me cracking
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by susuces4all(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Such a material that re not commonly seen! Well my brother for the fact that she is living well today doesn't mean you can not rise one day to become better than her. You never can tell what might happen 2moro. One thing I want to assure is be positive in your mind sett
Soonest all will be right
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by freakthingz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

I wish i know that your girlfriend so i can take her away from you.
You don't deserve her.
Where in this world would you see that kind of caring and lovely girl ??

How old are you ??
You sound like a kid.
I'm ready to marry and i haven't seen anyone as your girlfriend, but you have the privilege to have her and yet you're fucking up

This is the kind of heartbreak that can turn a woman to lesbianism after o.p finishes his wickedness the girl no go fit trust men again
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by honeric01(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vince77:
money can always be made again. But wat abt d time she spent on him?. Time cant b recovered u kw.

They both spent time on each other so that one no count.

He can't be forced to marry her nor can he go like that without paying back. Fair sorting.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by macfish101(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
I see ur fears.......u r scared dat she wudn't respect you after marriage........1st of all, you are not yet ready for marriage, u r jobless and irresponsible......Infact u r a disgrace for a man, u don't want to hustle. My advice is "Make money 1st, then see if she is still a good girl" then you follow ur heart and not her money.....if u leave her then it is wit justification to her flaws. You owe nobody anytin and nobody owe you anytin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.