Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

"My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. (3852 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Onuigbo59(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
“After I got married, understanding how much work and money goes into the whole thing made me determined to make the most of every wedding I’m invited to. It was during my wife’s best friend’s reception (yes, she was a bridesmaid) that I suggested making a pact to fool around during every single wedding we go to. She was down. Advertisement Image We figured the best time to execute our secret mission was during the father- daughter dance, since all eyes would be focused on the bride. As soon as “Tiny Dancer” started playing, we slipped out and ran towards a garden shed we’d spotted earlier, on the outskirts of the country club hosting us. We screwed like mad, and we both came really fast. As we were getting dressed, we noticed a waiter leaning up against a nearby tree, smoking a joint. The idea that we’d been watched didn’t creep us out at all—it was sexy, and hilarious. We waived to the guy, high-fived and headed back to the party like nothing had happened. We’ve bleeped at ten different weddings since, but nothing compares to that first time when we had a little audience of our own. I really do love my wife.”
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked crazy

grin since its with ur wife sweet

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
sickstars:
shocked shocked shocked shocked crazy
grin since its with ur wife sweet
Boo Boo "wink"
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Boo Boo "wink"
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by schumastic(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
end time crazy and funny couples grin grin grin do what makes you happy and keep having fun so long your both happy

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
sickstars:

How re u doing sweet? and why do u keep ignoring my mentions? wud u be surprise if i tel u hv found out ur former moniker?
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by johncreek: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
You need Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by ayopo10(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pls help me tell your wife that YOU ARE BOTH MAD™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

How re u doing sweet? and why do u keep ignoring my mentions? wud u be surprise if i tel u hv found out ur former moniker?

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by dachaste(f): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Enjoy while it lasts
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by sexymoma(f): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
dem don come oooo awon were alaso grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by kristonium(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
You mean both of you keep fooling around and kept constituting nuisance?
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
sickstars:

Hey! whats all dis quotes without a mssg? if u wnt me to stop quoting or mentioning ur moniker just tel me nd i wil happily let sleeping dogs lie. Goosh!
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by IamLEGEND1: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
only weddings?
we'll fool around at weddings, naming ceremonies,even the convocations we'll attend.
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by donTbone(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tell the story to your kids... not me! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
hahahahaha, funny
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
WHERE DID WE LOST IT?

SMH
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by VocalWalls: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Freemanan:
WHERE DID WE LOST IT?

SMH

I wanted to make your gbagaun bold, but you already did

4 Likes

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dis one nah end tym pact oolipsrsealedgrin
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
VocalWalls:

I wanted to make your gbagaun bold, but you already did

I Dont get...
Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sounds like 'twas lifted outta the fiction books buh it's cool though, so long as it's ur wife.
You should also consider expanding ur sexcapades to every Sunday church service and shopping mall outing and cinemas too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Googleus(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
End time couples.

I wonder d kind pikin una go get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
U don watch the film ba, dis is the part 2
sexymoma:
dem don come oooo awon were alaso grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by citydove(m): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2015
ayopo10:
Pls help me tell your wife that YOU ARE BOTH MAD™
Do you seem lik you are well also? Take your medicine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by LionInZion: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2015
Are you homeless?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. by ayopo10(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2015
citydove:

Do you seem lik you are well also? Take your medicine
Sorry for insulting you... But u deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Insecurity Is Killing Me! / My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! / Adorable Photos Of Pregnant Oyibo Woman Makes Headline For This Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.