Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic (111056 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Runs Mad; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Go Naked / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by adexdon(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
I pity him shaa.....BT wait wot ooo if he is trying to renew is money tru dat small trick..who else can tell
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by free2ryhme: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked shocked see small pepeye oooo grin grin

I pity him oo, fine guy like this, or are you sure its not arrow from his village

e small pass the ones wey you dey swallow everyday abi

you are speaking from experience
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by kingsfield(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
osedvgirl:

I pity him oo, fine guy like this, or are you sure its not arrow from his village
Wen am here looking to c wat was written on d cardboard, u 're busy looking at his fuel pump.
Endtime pepper(Ose)
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by just2okworld(f): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Odikwa serioussmiley
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by iamkingzlee(m): 12:48am On Dec 18, 2015
When plus goes wrong!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2015
kingsfield:

Wen am here looking to c wat was written on d cardboard, u 're busy looking at his fuel pump.
Endtime pepper(Ose)
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2015
free2ryhme:

e small pass the ones wey you dey swallow everyday abi

you are speaking from experience
that cant near me atall grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2015
XXX5:

that small pepeye can do wonders to Ur püssy bítch

sorry that you have small pepeye idiat tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2015
Tamee:

How come you ain't concerned about his sudden madness but his PeePee undecided
haba! na me make am mad, La saw La comment tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by free2ryhme: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

that cant near me atall grin

Your well must have seen some heavy logs in and out

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2015
free2ryhme:

Your well must have seen some heavy logs in and out
from now let it be your headache grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by free2ryhme: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

from now let it be your headache grin

It can't be my headache but your lose as your gully is a den of trash

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2015
free2ryhme:

It can't be my headache but your lose as your gully is a den of trash
tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by XXX5(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:
sorry that you have small pepeye idiat tongue

lol...I like u
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2015
XXX5:

lol...I like u
I dont like you cos you have smallie pepeye grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by itstpia8: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2015
terrorism o.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by passionate88: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2015
na person boyfriend be that o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by XXX5(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:
I dont like you cos you have smallie pepeye grin

I don't boast bou ma size... wait till u HV a taste of it
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by free2ryhme: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Ouch
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by sisiclara: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2015
If I hear e jump out of range!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2015
okay
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by saintkel(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Yahoo get levels now
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Lilimax(f): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2015
It shall never be well with the wicked embarassed
They don do am.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2015
If anybody jumps out of Jeep tear cloth naked and begin to wake up and down. The conclusion is that the person na yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by J4Jenom(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2015
XXX5:

that small pepeye can do wonders to Ur püssy bítch

d pepeye turned her on
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Jabioro: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
madridguy:
Dey don't know his name but they know his yahoo boy.
I concur o
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by onac16: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
advertising dick enlargement pills.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by gurunlocker: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
I may be wrong tho!... he might be doing it for more money.....

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by menxer: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Where is the range Rover?
I only see a guy taking selfie nude which is not out of place in today's world. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

how u take see him face?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by bestofbabs(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2015
grin Second version of maga don pay, wait!!! I think he is d one paying d maga now....mtchewwwwwwww edeiot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.