Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic (111084 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Runs Mad; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Go Naked / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by illusionsbyafo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Observing the comments

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Samsonklin(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
MISSNORA:
Lies
Ur bf na G-boy?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Olasco93: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
9ja men no dey mad uncontrollably. This must be a Ghanian in Accra. 100% werey!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by MISSNORA(f): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Samsonklin:
Ur bf na G-boy?
Nooooo o
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by IamGentle(f): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
Maybe that is his re-iniciation into getting more clients..
Bruv our thoughts are the same ... I guess that's the requirement others can be slapping ones Mother or Father..#Endtime .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by catalan15(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
PureWays:
There are two (2) things involved..

It's either he's truly mad or playing a Prank.

If it's a Prank, he's safe, but if he's truly mad, there are two (2) things involved..

It's either his time is up or he's on to a bigger deal ( Y'all should know how it goes)..

If he's onto tthe next one, good luck, but if his time is up, Toor! That means he's doomed.. *Clears throat ** That's all! angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by oliverperry(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
That one done pass G ooo na ++PLUSE++ and the pluse done back fire.May be he done scam India man lol lol .
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Maximus85(m): 12:40am On Dec 19, 2015
E don go scam Indian people.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by greggng: 1:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Yahoo plus madness
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by toprealman: 3:01am On Dec 19, 2015
osedvgirl:

are you well so? ewu zambia
from your pic, I can tell you are a cheap slag. Nkita Gambia.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
dis should thank God he still got hope lest if death meet him like dis na sorry.

d one for my state brought out all his dollars , scattered it in d air & shouting on top of his voice like a mad man being flocked by invincible hands in quote "I no want money again" several times & before 30 minutes he died.

d second one is a formal yahoo boy now into football betting. he uses fetish powers & familiar spirit to place bets & always wins. I no longer see him but the day he will run mad una go say na arrows from village.

a yahoo boy went blind after scamming an Indian of thousands of dollars. d man pleaded severally with him but he wouldn't listen until a message containing "u we go blind instantly after reading dis"

What about boys traveling to south Africa and in 3-6 months they are filthy millionaires.

some young federal civil servants said they will rather prefer to enjoy for 5 years & die than endure. hope u can decode what they meant. dis crop of Nigerian youth are terrible. 95% of problems are caused by us (self enemy ). d list is endless

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
sweetgala:

Nah pepeye you dey see. With the yansh you pack for profile Pic I hope say your face match, make I come give you ring sharply
check it out tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by sweetgala(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
osedvgirl:

check it out tongue

sweet potato, tomato jos , just brightened up my day

we suppose link ooh no be lie
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
sweetgala:

sweet potato, tomato jos , just brightened up my day

we suppose link ooh no be lie
tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by tonygee88(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked shocked see small pepeye oooo grin grin

I pity him oo, fine guy like this, or are you sure its not arrow from his village
Wetin be small pepeye?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Alexis0147(m): 4:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Front of Kings College main campus
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by tomak(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nice one you can check out https://www.stanloaded.co/
miqos02:
two things are involved : its either you know him or you don't know him
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Joflexer: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
nice madness checkout
https://eapolyent.com
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Currentedu(m): 2:43am On May 03, 2020
Lol, I love this blog currentedu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.