Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES (70474 Views)

People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 8 Factors To Consider Before Buying Land To Build Your Home / Executive & Large 4br Duplex On A Plot Of Land To Let @ Isheri Omole 2(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2016
domainservice:
How much is the cost of refilling a cylinder??

cost of refilling a cylinder depends on your location but it's currently within 2500-N4000
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
good evening
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by Cupidkc(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2016
Humbly following...
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
upper
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
good afternoon
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
evenin
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2016
good morning
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
upper
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2016
good morning
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
good afternoon
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:48am On Jan 25, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by okpurukata(f): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2016
iykmon:
[quote author=ncolumella post=418675

Nice job mr William,I have some question I will love to ask you.
1)where is your manufacturing location?
2)Please are you saying you will transport the package unit to any location in Nigeria.e.g akwa ibom
3) What are other safety designs do have on the vessels, safety devices like psv and also nitrogen purge supply lines.
4)Other things like flame arrestor on the supply pipe to the pump.
5) Gas leak sensors around the pump to help indicate gas leak around the supply cabinet box.

You didn't mention this as part of your design features that why I am asking. I hoping to have one in the near future if your product will have these feature. I am concern more about the safety of operation. remember the recent incidence in anambra State.
You are doing a great job I must confess.

Good day op. Kindly kindly answer the questions. Raised, line by line. I am interested in this business and currently thinking of a suitable location. I may need other people to run this plant for me hence the need to ensure safety procedures are fully in place. Kindly respond.
Thanks
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=okpurukata post=42302564][/quote]

● Our manufacturing plant is in Festac Lagos
● Yes we would transport to any location or area in Nigeria
● Our plant would be certified as safe by a 3rd party company representing DPR before delivery to you. we would also give
to you the certification papers.
● The plant also comes with an Emergency shut off valve.

(in the operations of a Gas plant, there are usually leakage during refilling of a cylinder. installing a gas leakage sensor in the supply cabinet would not be useful. A gas leak sensor can be installed within the plant premises to indicate when there is a major leakage of gas)

● We give free HSE to the plant operators using IGSA process to Train them with practical sections and videos on the best practices on running and managing a gas plant to conform with best international practices and standard HSE process.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
good afternoon
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by VIPICO(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Question 1.
Does your new plant as bought by a fresh buyer come with a full tank of LPG, or does the new buyer of your plant subsequently buys product to fill his new tank after you must have delivered it empty?

Question 2.
What is the current price of 2.5MT of LPG?

Question 3.
...Still coming up later...
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
VIPICO:
Question 1.
Does your new plant as bought by a fresh buyer come with a full tank of LPG, or does the new buyer of your plant subsequently buys product to fill his new tank after you must have delivered it empty?
Question 2.
What is the current price of 2.5MT of LPG?
Question 3.
...Still coming up later...

● The plant is delivered empty but plant would have been commissioned in our worksite in the presences of the plant owner before delivery.

● Landing cost for 1ton of gas is N130, 000 presently.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2016
● As you would know, one of the major reason for under utilization of LPG in Nigeria is quick access for customers to refill their cylinders accurately and quickly. Bigger Refilling plants are usually not located close to residential areas and road side retailers do not practice the trade professionally. Either they under fill your cylinder or Over fill it and customers know this but they left with no option than to still patronize them since they are closer than the bigger refilling plant.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Where do I set up my plant?

● To decide on the best location to setup your mini cooking gas plant business,consider highly populated residential
areas. Being a bulky product, transportation of cooking gas can be costly and cumbersome. Many consumers would prefer
buying gas in their locality therefore, locate your business in a place not too far from residential areas, however, avoid
locating very close to residential dwellings since the law does not encourage this. Having determined the demand for
cooking gas in the area, decide on the best location within the place for your business.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by hiltop2: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
I'm really interested in the business albeit I don't have up to that much, not even near 1 million Naira. But where I am now I know the business will thrive based on the prevailing price there. You can kindly assist on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
hiltop2:
I'm really interested in the business albeit I don't have up to that much, not even near 1 million Naira. But where I am now I know the business will thrive based on the prevailing price there. You can kindly assist on how to go about it. Thanks

please email me: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com
let's talk more.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2016
good morning
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
good evening
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2016
good morning
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2016
morning
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
he'll
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
how is the best time to invest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic / Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE / Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.