Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State (2948 Views)

Wizkhalifa Beaten Black And Blue For Messing With Rick Ross's Fiance. See Pics H / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by amebono11: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2009
Superstar Jim Iyke was in Kastina State on May 27th 2009 working on a project called "Day 27" . The Boy's Cot actor signed a 3-day contract to play the lead character in the movie directed by Charles Awurum and co-produced by Chidi Chidioke and Amaka Oleka.

The production quickly run into logistics problems which delayed the completion date of the shooting. Tied up in other commitments, Jim Iyke, who had been paid upfront N 600,000 for his 3-day work, was ready to leave the project after 3 days as contracted even though he hadn't completed his part of the contract. Panic set in and the production offered Iyke extra payment to stick with the project that would have fallen apart without his participation.

The Nollywood bad boy turned a deaf ear to their supplications and also refused to refund the money he already cashed in since he hadn't completed his part. He called a taxi and loaded his luggage in, ready to leave.
Amaka Olenka, who's married to a close advisor to the Kastina State governor, frantically called around, asking for help to prevent Iyke from leaving. The taxi was about to leave the premises when security officers stormed the location and stopped the taxi.

Jim Iyke was dragged out of the car and ordered to stay on the project. Tempers flared and a shouting match followed. The security officers roughed him up and the actor tried to defend himself. The officers ganged up against the actor and beat him black and blue. He was dragged back on the set and forced to complete his part at gunpoint.
His many attempts to contact his representatives and lawyers didn't produce the effect he expected and he remained on the location till he had completed his contractual part.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=4295&z=10
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Ndipe(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
The guy looks like Akon
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by ifyalways(f): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2009
rofl. cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by mohawkchic(f): 1:53am On Jun 07, 2009
~You Dont Say! shocked cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 07, 2009
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Outstrip(f): 2:31am On Jun 07, 2009
So they broke the contract and then got thugs to beat him up. If this is true then these people are fools. If Jim Iyke takes them to court he will get more than that 600,000.00 thousand from them and they might even get jail time in criminal court. Jim Iyke has the money to take them to court. Idiots.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 07, 2009
Superstar?

Anyways Roflmao!!! cheesy Sorry sha. cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by No2Atheism(m): 3:10am On Jun 07, 2009
Outstrip:

So they broke the contract and then got thugs to beat him up. If this is true then these people are fools. If Jim Iyke takes them to court he will get more than that 600,000.00 thousand from them and they might even get jail time in criminal court. Jim Iyke has the money to take them to court. Idiots.

Jim Iyke should take as a man and move on.

The fact that these people had the connections to get security operatives to beat him up shows that there is a high probability that they also have connections in the courts.

Hence at the end of the day, JIM might end up losing more money in court than he would actually attempt to win.

Unless of course you wan to assume anybody has actually really won compensation in a nigerian court and actually succeeded in collecting the compensation.

Taking them to court only works in a country that follows the rule of law, the fact that the people could think of making him work under duress shows that they are well connected. Considering that the film itself is an evidence against them, yet they still went ahead to finish the film under duress to iyke.

If Iyke likes himself he should collect the extra balance and move on and never sign for those people again, anything else would only result in him losing more money to lawyers and corrupt judges.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Outstrip(f): 3:16am On Jun 07, 2009
If he can afford it then why not. I would personally do it as a matter of principle. Anybody can hire security. You do not have to be well connected to do so. Any lawyer in Nigeria would be happy to say Jim Iyke is my client. They might even take the case for free and yes people win civil cases in Nigeria.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by No2Atheism(m): 3:17am On Jun 07, 2009
Outstrip:

If he can afford it then why not. I would personally do it as a matter of principle. Anybody can hire security. You do not have to be well connected to do so. Any lawyer in Nigeria would be happy to say Jim Iyke is my client. They might even take the case for free and yes people win civil cases in Nigeria.

LMAO wen was the last time u came back to nigeria, grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Outstrip(f): 3:20am On Jun 07, 2009
Last year and I know what I am talking about. Ordinary people if they get a good lawyer win civil suits in Nigeria if they let the right people hear about the case. Unless the person that punched him in the face was YarAdua working a part time job as a security man then you have a point
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by oyinda3(f): 3:24am On Jun 07, 2009
wow that's wrong on so many levels cheesy
Jim Iyke sef why would he sign a contract and then refuse to follow through?

where is Aloy.emeka sef (Iyke's appointed PR agent)?
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by wanville(m): 3:30am On Jun 07, 2009
smiley
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by cold(m): 3:36am On Jun 07, 2009
He shld hav called their bluff & told them to go ahead & shoot angry except if he knew he was in the wrong
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by C2H5OH(f): 3:39am On Jun 07, 2009
grin grin grin dragged his black ass out the car and put a whoop ass on him . Aww embarassed

If Olujimi knows those cats that beat him "black and blue" grin he needs to ring up a couple niggaz to dice they ass up right quick. Let 'em know who's the man runnin' the show up in Nigeria. I know he got a couple locos who will ride for him.

Other than that grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Outstrip(f): 5:01am On Jun 07, 2009
oyinda.:

Did you read the article. The contract was for three days and it went over. They broke the contract not Mr. Iyke
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by oyinda3(f): 5:11am On Jun 07, 2009
lol. well that's too bad for Jim
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2009
oyinda.:

oyinda.:

lol. well that's too bad for Jim
what is wrong with you?
did you even bother reading the article at all?
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by AjaraEwuro: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2009
sad story to beleive - you forced someone to act a role at gun point Nigerian Journalists dont think b4 they write their stories - a gun pointed to your head while acting a role kissing Ini Edo, oh men, that wil be a movie to watch, an horror movie it will turn out to, seing Jim's scary face poking his tongue inside Ini's mouth - hmm, some journalists.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by AjaraEwuro: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2009
wanville:

It is rather unfortunate that jim iyke aka nollywood's bad boy was beaten up. I feel terrible about the unfortunate episode. y wasn't i there tongue I've been wanting to that ma sef 4 a while now. He is lucky he got away alive.[size=18pt] But with the cheap fake accent of his[/size], he might be beaten 2 death 1 of these days grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrkJNNYidcw&feature=related

Which one be cheap fake accent. Dont people think before they talk? Which one is costly accent then?
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by wanville(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2009
wink
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by MrCrackles(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2009
Nice one, he fucking deserves it! grin grin grin grin
I hope they bursted his burger lips too
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Remii(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nice one, he fucking deserves it! grin grin grin grin
I hope they bursted his burger lips too

grin grin grin Why now, he dey drag Rita Dominic with you? , rflmoa
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
,,,,4 real shocked they did that to him n he still went ahead to finish d project?? uhmm. . . not much energy would he put into it   undecided . . man. . .he wil b shaking at every turn

Ptsssssssssssss . . .i donot think dis is true jare angry mayb yellin n argument but not beat up black n blue
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by tope5000: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2009
Hehehehehehehe . . . , thats what u get for being arrogant grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by Pepeye(f): 2:17am On Jun 09, 2009
Rotfl
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by toluwalomo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2009
Cuz he pulled a Jackie Chan rehash on Olisa (formerly of Cool FM) when he roughed up his girl, "bad boy" got thinking he was invincible.

One thing he should know, if you think you bad, there are always peeps who are badder than you.

GBAA!
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by WarfyBoy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2009
they,d beta free my guy oh, or else , i will invade Katsina state with militant

nonsense

Jim u r my guy anytime
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by cooldud62: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2009
Thats crazy!
Nigeria doesn't want to develop!
he should sue them ASAP,
but he should have listened haba or tell
them to postpone if he had something else to do.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by biola44: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
:d
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by ayusco: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
i know its not good to laugh at others misfortune but the thought of him getting his ass whopped is grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Black And Blue On Location In Kastina State by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
amebo no.1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remake Of Song "we Are The World" / Afrika Show Us Pictures Of Una First Lady / Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Blood...see picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.