Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See (1410 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. / 5 Things Every Female Virgin Should Know (and No One Will Tell Her)!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by itstpia8: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
If your girlfriend's mother is hotter than her, remove your eyes and treat her as you would treat your own mother ( hope you are normal in your family, if not, discipline yourself).

if your girlfriend's sister is hotter than her, treat her like your own sister ( hope your family is normal)

If your girlfriend's relatives are hotter than her, treat them the way you treat your female relatives.

dont bring curse on yourself with uncontrolled wantonness and irresponsible attitude which leads to hellfire.

do not allow the devil to play drums with your destiny. Mind your careless utterances!
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
whaoooo
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by agarawu23(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
And your point is sad angry
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by gabinogem(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vanity is a respecter of no man...
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by misspicy(f): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
agarawu23:
And your point is sad angry
stop lusting after all every thing with pvssy not even goat tonguetongue
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by agarawu23(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

stop lusting after all every thing with pvssy not even goat tonguetongue
what is pvssy? Na ewedu abi efo? angry
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
what is this
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by misspicy(f): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
agarawu23:
what is pvssy? Na ewedu abi efo? angry
that thing they used in making your birthday cake tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by agarawu23(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

that thing they used in making your birthday cake tonguetongue
you mean this ?

1 Share

Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by Pheals(f): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Some guys are like cock.... dey sleep with every hen
.including their relations
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by IamLEGEND1: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
what is this one saying?
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by vizkiz: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
it has been since the time of David and goliath so shall it be till the end of the world. So stop wasting our precious mb angry
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by tpiar: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
just posting this because a lot of the contributors on nairaland (especially romance section) might not have been raised with proper parental care and as such, do not know right from wrong.

Many have been led to believe everytime they see a female, they must sleep with her, and no female is exempted regardless.

I am not saying it is a bad thing to have grown up with no morals and no standards, however, at some point you have to realise you should adapt beyond your initial, sort of primitive thinking and learn to cope with curbing your primeval urges so they dont lead you into sin.

Do not in any way take this post as insultive, it is not meant to be.
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by tpiar: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
there are many threads here asking WHAT IS A TURN OFF FOR YOU IN A FEMALE.

If you are having problems with sex addiction and find it hard to not dwell constantly in lust, check out such threads.

You folks can abuse me o, eyin le lenu yin.

I will still say what needs to be said.
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by tpiar: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by schumastic(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
tpiar:

Many have been led to believe everytime they see a female, they must sleep with her, and no female is exempted regardless.

Do not in any way take this post as insultive, it is not meant to be.

what about the ladies you believe every guy that come close to them must be seen as a maga!!

is it meant to be so as well?
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by tpiar: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
schumastic:

what about the ladies you believe every guy that come close to them must be seen as a maga!!

is it meant to be so as well?

Please reread my first post:

If your girlfriend's mother is hotter than her, remove your eyes and treat her as you would treat your own mother ( hope you are normal in your family, if not, discipline yourself).

if your girlfriend's sister is hotter than her, treat her like your own sister ( hope your family is normal)

If your girlfriend's relatives are hotter than her, treat them the way you treat your female relatives.

dont bring curse on yourself with uncontrolled wantonness and irresponsible attitude which leads to hellfire.

do not allow the devil to play drums with your destiny. Mind your careless utterances!
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by misspicy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
agarawu23:
you mean this ?
shocked is that your birthday cake?
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yes OP, I agree that guys these days are brought up with the mentality that its cool to sleep with as many ladies as possible. In an attempt to fit in or look cool, some guys that ordinarily wouldn't have engaged in such silly exploits, find themselves in awkward and embarrassing situations with ladies. Some suffer insults and even engage in quarrels when they encounter disinterested ladies.

On the other hand, I've often wondered about this mentality that ladies are incapable of rejecting sexual advances. Even if these randy men demand for sex, I believe ladies have the ability to say no. Sometimes I hear statements like "don't ever leave your wife and your friend alone in the same room" and I'm like wow, he'll just command her to lie down and the mumu will agree abi? undecided

So I guess this thread should also pass across a message to our ladies. Pls I assure you, the heavens will not fall on your heads if you keep your legs closed each time a guy (relation or not) makes sexual advances at you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by misspicy(f): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
JimiCoker:
Yes OP, I agree that guys these days are brought up with the mentality that its cool to sleep with as many ladies as possible. In an attempt to fit in or look cool, some guys that ordinarily wouldn't have engaged in such silly exploits, find themselves in awkward and embarrassing situations with ladies. Some suffer insults and even engage in quarrels when they encounter disinterested ladies.

On the other hand, I've often wondered about this mentality that ladies are incapable of rejecting sexual advances. Even if these randy men demand for sex, I believe ladies have the ability to say no. Sometimes I hear statements like "don't ever leave your wife and your friend alone in the same room" and I'm like wow, he'll just command her to lie down and the mumu will agree abi? undecided

So I guess this thread should also pass across a message to our ladies. Pls I assure you, the heavens will not fall on your heads if you keep your legs closed each time a guy (relation or not) makes sexual advances at you. Thank you
look at him cool

caught redhanded sneaking about...daddy you just abandon me sad
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by agarawu23(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

shocked is that your birthday cake?
yes angry come and eat tongue
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

look at him cool

caught redhanded sneaking about...daddy you just abandon me sad
Lol. Why doest thou stare hungrily upon thine father's visage, oh horn♈̷̴̩̲̣̣̣̥ daughter of Eve?? grin

Heifer, you've been having so much fun in my absence, I'm surprised you haven't keeled over from a heart attack.......yet cool
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by misspicy(f): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol. Why doest thou stare hungrily upon thine father's visage, oh horn♈̷̴̩̲̣̣̣̥ daughter of Eve?? grin

Heifer, you've been having so much fun in my absence, I'm surprised you haven't keeled over from a heart attack.......yet cool
daddy you watch too much Spartacus not good for you o,you know you are old naw tongue

and please cut down on the Shakespeare, I dont have time to care for HBP o...for

hope you are good BTW why hath thou forsaken me on nairaland,you want me to disown you right undecided
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by obiorathesubtle: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Some people can talk nonsense shaaaa
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

daddy you watch too much Spartacus not good for you o,you know you are old naw tongue

and please cut down on the Shakespeare, I dont have time to care for HBP o...for

hope you are good BTW why hath thou forsaken me on nairaland,you want me to disown you right undecided

Oh no, not zee Spartacus! Tis a respite for me weary eyes, from all the absurdities thrust 'pon them by ye wretched landlubbers creating senseless threads. Spartacus or insanity, I shall have one or t'other grin

Merlin's beard, I fear thou hast been cast yonder, like an abandoned cask devoid of rum, drifting aimlessly 'pon the tidal waves of life. cheesy
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by misspicy(f): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
JimiCoker:

Oh no, not zee Spartacus! Tis a respite for me weary eyes, from all the absurdities thrust 'pon them by ye wretched landlubbers creating senseless threads. Spartacus or insanity, I shall have one or t'other grin

Merlin's beard, I fear thou hast been cast yonder, like an abandoned cask devoid of rum, drifting aimlessly 'pon the tidal waves of life. cheesy
chineke shocked
daddy cut down the weed abeg grin

well there is a new gist in town and am so devastated by it...punky deactivated cry
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

chineke shocked
daddy cut down the weed abeg grin

well there is a new gist in town and am so devastated by it...punky deactivated cry
OMG shocked shocked

She will surely be missed, such a gentle soul.
A minute of silence for our beloved PunkyVeer.....

Dafuq am I saying?? She just deactivated her acct so she can open a new one on a clean slate. Guess she became too infamous, such is the price of notoriety.

Thinking of deactivating myself. Open a new acct with a cool moniker like 'Xavier' or something wink
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by iamkingzlee(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
agarawu23:
yes angry come and eat tongue
Happy Baiiiiiday baba!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
what is now your own wahala for anybody's mata oh op. dem don snatch ur gf?
Re: Guys, In Case You Dont Know, Its Not A Must To Lust After Every Female You See by agarawu23(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Happy Baiiiiidau baba!! cheesy
thanks bro wink

(1) (Reply)

Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship / What Makes Girls Fall In Love / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make Just To Appear Decent Before Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.