Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. (37987 Views)

Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
The minister for transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has commissioned the train service that was completed by the previous government of Goodluck Jonathan. 

At the inauguration of the Port Harcourt – Aba Mass Transit Train Services in Port Harcourt, Amaechi said he never knew that Nigerian had a good railway system.

He said: “In fact, I think we have a problem; most people don’t believe that the railway transport is functioning in Nigeria. I didn’t even know, until I started this tour, I never knew that the railway was functioning, it was even from his (MD’s) speech that I learnt that there are some coaches or services that go to Kano or Port Harcourt or elsewhere.

According to the transport minister the federal government is to create seven more rail corridors of standard gauge railways in the country.He stated that the initiative was a public-private-partnership which sought to modernise and enlarge railway transportation across Nigeria.“This initiative is aimed at remodelling and redevelopment of our major railway stations within the country.

“Under the rail modernisation programme, government will open new railway lines to achieve an efficient rail network.“The Ministry of Transportation has carried out feasibility studies to create seven additional rail corridors of standard gauge railways under the public-private-partnership initiative,” he stated.

However, it seems to be the same new train service between Makurdi and Port Harcourt that the former vice president Namadi Sambo commissioned on behalf of Jonathan in Makurdi on January 24, when he said that Jonathan had redefined the railways, aviation and road transport.
https://www.naij.com/669807-photos-buharis-minister-amaechi-commissions-jonathans-train.html

Exactly One year ago when I wanted to travel to my village for Christmas and new year festivities, I decided to travel with train. My major aim was to witness Jonathan's Railway Transformation by myself.
As usual, I didn't dissapoint my nairaland admirers and enemies.
I captured some moments within and outside the train which I shared in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2077558/unforgettable-train-experience-pictures

Today, APC government is taking glory for projects they don't know how or when it was done.

Below is pictures of the minister of transport, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi commissioning the same train that took to village last year.

I SMELL SCAM.

160 Likes 19 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
I pray God will resuscitate the brains of those that believed this Sham called CHANGE..

267 Likes 18 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I pray God will resuscitate the brains of those that believed this Sham called CHANGE..

Amen.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by lanrehamd: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Should they scrap/abandon the acclaimed Legacies....?

52 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Brightology2(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
#PRAY FOR APC# is only God that can deliver dis devilish party called apc with dia Buhari of a dullard in command of propaganda spirit.

#in fella's voice# dem bring sorrow tears and blood. Dia regular trade mark.

31 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Dedetwo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
This clueless jackass did not know the trains existed before now. Yet he is an APC appointed minister of transportation. What a freaking country.

243 Likes 27 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
lanrehamd:
They add more value to it. Unfortunately, they didn't.

Wait o o, why commission a project the former vice president Namadi Sambo commissioned last year.

I SMELL SCAM.

182 Likes 18 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by shepherd77: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
lanrehamd:

Help me ask am oh. undecided

9 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
I know the murderer and the sorcerer will spend their eternity in hell; I just don't know where the HYPOCRITES will spend theirs.

I understand government is a continuum but for a people to now ride the same trains they ridiculed GEJ about IS the highest demonstration of shame- or the lack of it.

Unless Ameachi was being sarcastic, his statement was very sad and unfortunate. He's been active in Rivers state politics since 1999; first as a Speaker and then as a governor, and yet he didn't know we have trains plying PH- Aba and beyond!

How did he end up with his monorail project? Another comedian; typical primitive Nigerian politician. Billions of naira were wasted on that failed monorail project that was supposed to cover a walking distance. SMH!

See the face of the biggest hypocrite.

231 Likes 23 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dedetwo:
This clueless jackass did not know the trains existed before now. Yet he is an APC appointed minister of transportation. What a freaking country.

Imagine, while the station is a walking distance from governors Lodge.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by frankyychiji(f): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Amaechi and Ashafa look like morticians in that pics. Apc is a scam, if only their gullible almajiri followers both online and offline would wake up while they still can.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by frankyychiji(f): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Imagine, while the station is a walking distance from governors Lodge.
Amaechi is a clown! Baba suwe of Apc.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Just go through that thread in the Op once again, you'll be shocked the way the children of anger and pain called the trains scrap.

Today, they've changed tune.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by MrKong: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
The only legacy Jonah left is this:

"Jonah and The Forty Thieves"

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
The wailing ekpa eaters are back

Apc is riding or rather being ridden by Jonas legacy of fraud and embezzlement.

9 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
lanrehamd:
You dey mind the fool?

15 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by LordAdam: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dedetwo:

It speaks volumes about the people who are at the helms of affairs.

Shameless hypocrites!

Integrity demands that when you are wrong you own up to your mistakes. PDP has done theirs, but APC would rather do media trial than apologize to Nigerians.

-Lord

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by daniska3yaro(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmm
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Liftkid(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Apc supporters will still come here and say they constructed it like they claimed to build refinery in ph

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by BrokenTV: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
shepherd77:

Help me ask am oh. undecided
Sambo commissioned the same project last year, so why is Amaechi commissioning it now as if they are the ones that did the project.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
lanrehamd:
(shakes head in disapproval) No,they should acknowledge that they are building upon another man's foundation, and not claiming sole proprietorship over it.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by gtrust: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chai!! Chai!!
Amaechi, this GEJ's trains you're sharing like this oh... There's ...

14 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by fistonati(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dividends of democracy from d pace setter Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Some people actually reason with their anus. No wonder they are called "WAILERS". Governance is all about continuity. If the current government abandons those trains, people will wail, now the Honourable Minister decided to continue with what the past administration left, yet people are still wailing.

What have you people achieved by wailing? If past administrations had continued from what they met on ground & reduced their rate of stealing, we wouldn't have been in this mess.

For those of you quoting me, kindly follow this link & see for yourselves
www.allafrica.com/stories/201502160285.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
BrokenTV:

Sambo commissioned the same project last year, so why is Amaechi commissioning it now as if they are the ones that did the project.

MODIFIED: please follow this link & see what Sambo commissioned

www.allafrica.com/stories/201502160285.html

2 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Obinoscopy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
If this is true then it's certainly a scam

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Pidggin(f): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
We all know that this was one of the projects of GEJ's administration

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by ShowYourCertificate: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Obinoscopy:
If this is true then it's certainly a scam
Don't you think it's frontpage worthy?

cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique

4 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
BrokenTV:

Exactly my point.

11 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by dubemnaija: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
sergiozlatan:

Did Sambo commission Ph-Aba? The answer will tell what you are made of

Stop disgracing yourself here. Hear urself

20 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
sergiozlatan:
Some people actually reason with their anus. No wonder they are called "WAILERS". Governance is all about continuity. If the current government abandons those trains, people will wail, now the Honourable Minister decided to continue with what the past administration left, yet people are still wailing.

What have you people achieved by wailing? If past administrations had continued from what they met on ground & reduced their rate of stealing, we wouldn't have been in this mess.
Shaarrrrraaaaap, please stay on topic.
Isn't it a fraud for a government like APC that got power through criticism of everything the former government did to re-commission a project completed and commissioned by previous government?

I tire for una o o.

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
sergiozlatan:

Did Sambo commission Ph-Aba? The answer will tell what you are made of
Do PH - Aba have it own different rail track?

All na Apc wayo.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Jonathan’s Refusal To Blame Buhari Govt For Insecurity / INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.