Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man (5119 Views)

I Cannot Meet Up With Her Desire ,is This A Deal Breaker / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Every Rich Man Is Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by pinkiberry(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
He must be rich (not blood money sha) and good in bed, am I asking for too much?
my friend too say so right from when she was small,she always tel her parents she must marry a rich man and gbam it worked. she married a rich man. she was from a poor family.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
He must be rich (not blood money sha) and good in bed, am I asking for too much?

No o grin *oya lo to ri me lo je gbese o*

* cos of me go and spend to stupor i will pay * grin
*buy wateva u tinkin*

It is i
I will pay grin
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by MRBrownJ: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
Me want a rich,handsome,caring,romantic,fun to be with guy,am i asking 4 too muchembarassed

no you are not but you have to understand that such guys are very hard to catch, so unless you are at the top of the food chain of your gender, chances are it may be a while before you finally meet such guy (if ever).... so you can A) wait, B) accept that you are asking for too much, and therefore lower your unrealistic expectations or C) sample all the wrong men (out of desperation) until you finally realise in your late 30s that aint got what it takes to catch such man, and ultimately settling for any donkey out there due to body clock etc
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Genea(f): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mmmmmm B
MRBrownJ:

no you are not but you have to understand that such guys are very hard to catch, so unless you are at the top of the food chain of your gender, chances are it may be a while before you finally meet such guy (if ever).... so you can A) wait, B) accept that you are asking for too much, and therefore lower your unrealistic expectations or C) sample all the wrong men (out of desperation) until you finally realise in your late 30s that aint got what it takes to catch such man, and ultimately settling for any donkey out there due to body clock etc
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by MRBrownJ: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
Mmmmmm B

i am just being real here, study the market and realise that there are TOO MANY women (whether broke/rich/fine/ugly) having such mindset, while there is just TOO FEW of such rich men on the market. only the best/smartest women will make it (like the girl mentionned by pinkiberry)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by LewisO: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Xiadnat:
Ya. Me too. Join the queue.

I would still like to work tho...maybe to maintain his his wealth. cheesy
Let's meet up this season. wink
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by fajani(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:
thats the easiest part, I am well mannered, pretty, intelligent. I deserve to marry a rich man.
fool. Leyz see if u are mana
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by MRBrownJ: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Leriebloom:

Yes of course. Someone who has a future,why not?

so what you really mean to say is that you wouldnt accept a man with no future/prospect, even if sent by God?! as they said, no condition is permanent.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by schumastic(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
lifeisabitch:

no my dear tour not asking for too much but are you a Virgin? cus thats the price you have to Pay.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Johnsown1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lifeisabitch And Genea i think that u are very poor,even the rat knows that ur poor,i can see that poverty is rockin u guys hard,
@genea u don't want to build a home all u want is already made,see how ugly u are and u still want rich and wealthy man for marriage maybe in ur late 40s or maybe in ur dream.gold digger
orless u trap the guy bt when he wakes up from ur trap ur going home that night.
@lifeisabitch i understand that ur life is a bitch not mine, so try to be real and stop deceiving urself before ur breast fall and ugly face sagg.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
B***h put ya godamn brain and hands to use and get ya own money
Don't be waiting on no man.
You sound too cute to be basic

Moreover, a nig*a could go 100 to 0 real quick

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Johnsown1:
Lifeisabitch And Genea i think that u are very poor,even the rat knows that ur poor,i can see that poverty is rockin u guys hard,
@genea u don't want to build a home all u want is already made,see how ugly u are and u still want rich and wealthy man for marriage maybe in ur late 40s or maybe in ur dream.gold digger
orless u trap the guy bt when he wakes up from ur trap ur going home that night.
@lifeisabitch i understand that ur life is a bitch not mine, so try to be real and stop deceiving urself before ur breast fall and ugly face sagg.
calm down, stop exhibiting traits of acute stupidity.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 19, 2015
schumastic:

no my dear tour not asking for too much but are you a Virgin? cus thats the price you have to Pay.
who cares about virginity?
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 19, 2015
fajani:
fool. Leyz see if u are mana
ugly stalker, ur death lurks.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Cutehector(m): 5:36am On Dec 19, 2015
lifeisabitch:
Jesus
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2015
kingsline:
people do not bring anything maningful to the marriage
huh? can u speak English pls ?
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by fajani(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2015
lifeisabitch:
ugly stalker, ur death lurks.
we don see ur manner
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by pryme(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2015
be careful what you wish for.

a friend of mine always wanted to marry a rich guy, not just a rich guy, but a young vibrant handsome guy, plus the guy MUST be good in bed - and she did.

one their first marriage anniversary the husband bought her an SUV, she was out of this world with happiness.

The rich husband, husband fuvks around a lot, he doesn't fvck the same gal twice, when he is traveling abroad for bizness trips, he must carry one gal along.
this was now the norm of things.

when my friend found out, she cried and cried. the husband apologized, he told her he will change - but did he?

his next act was to fvck his wife's best friend on their matrimonial bed (pls get this - this friend of mine am talking about can fvck very very well, so no excuse there), a couple of days later. the husband kicked my friend (and their 3 yr old son) out of their matrimonial home, he replaced her with her best friend.

now my friend has gone back to work (cos the husband never allowed her to work cos everything was taken care of), and - she is very very very happy now, no more drama.

her joy is she left without being infected with STDs, cos some months back her Aunt died of STD, she was infected by her own husband.

you should wish for happiness and not material things (that's should come as a bonus - not top of the list), but sometimes women have to learn the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Not at all lifeisabitch smiley

However, shocked shocked

You'll have to deserve him

Good things that Will stand the test of time don't come in handy remember?

If horses or let's say brand new Ferraris were wishes even beggars will ride , yeah

So, yes! You need to have your own class and standard established already first before any sane, rich but smart dude will wanna wife u

Else, He either bleeps u like one bloody wh.ore ,drops some cash stashes and zooms of to a woman of his dream or if youre unluckily lucky Wife u but eventually treat u like one waste bin and maafakinng abuse U

So, yas baby, you're not asking for anything near much but u gotta earn it! wink
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2015
lifeisabitch:
You're a core gold digger.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Ray360: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2015
lifeisabitch:
money before love, period undecided
Smh...
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2015
pinceprinz:
Not at all lifeisabitch smiley

However, shocked shocked

You'll have to deserve him

Good things that Will stand the test of time don't come in handy remember?

If horses or let's say brand new Ferraris were wishes even beggars will ride , yeah

So, yes! You need to have your own class and standard established already first before any sane, rich but smart dude will wanna wife u

Else, He either bleeps u like one bloody wh.ore ,drops some cash stashes and zooms of to a woman of his dream or if youre unluckily lucky Wife u but eventually treat u like one waste bin and maafakinng abuse U

So, yas baby, you're not asking for anything near much but u gotta earn it! wink
not like you don't have a point, but I have seen girlls like me get hooked to rich dudes, real life mehn. Thanks for the advice all the same.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Johnsown1(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2015
lifeisabitch:
i think it is better to be stupid than to exhibit the treat of a harden gold digger, and someone that calls u a thief is nt mistaken,
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by drnoel: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2015
lifeisabitch:

Gone are the days when women make such statments. Instead of u to be looking for how to make urself prosper on ur own field
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2015
pryme:

a friend of mine always wanted to marry a rich guy, not just a rich guy, but a young vibrant handsome guy, plus the guy MUST be good in bed - and she did.

one their first marriage anniversary the husband bought her an SUV, she was out of this world with happiness.

The rich husband, husband fuvks around a lot, he doesn't fvck the same gal twice, when he is traveling abroad for bizness trips, he must carry one gal along.

when my friend found out, she cried and cried. the husband apologized, he told her he will change - but did he?

his next act was to fvck his wife's best friend on their matrimonial bed (pls get this - this friend of mine am talking about can fvck very very well, so no excuse there), a couple of days later. the husband kicked my friend (and their 3 yr old son) out of their matrimonial home, he replaced her with her best friend.

now my friend has gone back to work (cos the husband never allowed her to work cos everything was taken care of), and - she is very very very happy now, no more drama.

her joy is she left without being infected with STDs, cos some months back her Aunt died of STD, she was infected by her own husband.

you should wish for happiness and not material things (that's should come as a bonus - not top of the list), but sometimes women have to learn the hard way
cry
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Genea(f): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
lifeisabitch:
pls help me remind him that stupidity aint good for d soul.....
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Genea(f): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnsown1:
its only a poor idiot dah wud write all u spilled up dere,i knpw life aint fair to u, i understand eeeehn, biko if u still angry hug transformer
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by drnoel: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
pryme:

Pls tell am
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Johnsown1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Genea:
its only a poor idiot dah wud write all u spilled up dere,i knpw life aint fair to u, i understand eeeehn, biko if u still angry hug transformer
why should i be angry and y should i hug transformer either when life is fabulous with me, u suppose to tell that to ur gold digging mate,that says that her life is a bitch cos of poverty and struggles,
and i pretty understand that life is nt fair with u, it takes a frustrated person to come publicly to admit that she is a gold digger, so stop deceiving urself bitch and work hard so that the future will be bright for u.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Genea:
pls help me remind him that stupidity aint good for d soul.....
grin

1 Like

Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by schumastic(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
lifeisabitch:

well I think if men start making that as a priority, ladies this days will carefully choose the attributes they would want their husband to have.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Leriebloom(f): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so what you really mean to say is that you wouldnt accept a man with no future/prospect, even if sent by God?! as they said, no condition is permanent.

Lol,like i said b4, God knows my heart. plus u dont expect me to jump into a marriage and start waiting for condition to change. I am nt being being pessimistic but only trying to be realistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couples In Uniforms: Which One Do You Desire To Be Like? (photos) / I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? / Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.