Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage (50141 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
It beats my imagination when I see grown up dudes cultivating adolescence habits even though they are old enough to have set of kids they are fathering. As a result of this, ladies consider them as being unserious for marital settling down

The below points indicate a guy who is not ready for marriage;

1. He keeps several girlfriends

The flirtatious nature of some dudes can be likened to that of a cock that chases several hens desperately and shamelessly. They however service several kitty-cats and hold boastful thrust of discussion amongst their friends, without knowing that chasing every lady on the street is not an achievement and will never be an achievement anytime any day. This is a sign of immaturity which shows that a dude's mind is not preoccupied with marriage but bull.shit.

2. Being too dependent on parents

It is a degrading and shameful habit for a grown up man to make cooked up stories just to scam his parents for money. However, they are just so dependent on their parents for ridiculous things such as recharge card, hair cut, etc. Depending on your parents for this ridiculous things does not dignify a man.

3. Uncontrolled spending

I pity the life of some guys who spend as if there is no tomorrow. Once they make money, they won't even think about future hardship but will spend this money on rendezvous with these hungry ladies we see around.

4. Laziness and idleness

I can't but shake my head when I see guys clustered at jedi jedi/otapiapia seller shops. These guys having nothing bothering them and can be used for political agitation and thuggery. They are always waiting for the day God will throw them money from heaven, without working for it.

5. Eating and sleeping at friend's house

Some dudes don't even have caution of what they eat. They can sell their birthright just like the case of Esau. Which lady will even go on a date with this kind of a man?

6. Poor perception about Love

Some guys lack purpose, mission and vision in life that planning seems to be like a mission impossible for them. Their mentality has been wired awkwardly that the perception they have about relationship is just to sex, and when a lady denies them of it, they will say she doesn't love them.

7. Being too proud to apologize

Guys who blame people for their misfortune and wrongdoings are nothing but dumb skill. They feel like they are doing a lady a favour by dating her. Even when they offend their supposed girlfriend, they will always expect her to apologize to them. These kind of guys have no business being in relationship at all.

8. Poor religious life

Some dudes can spend the night at club house but make dem spend ordinary one hour for church or mosque, na punishment.. That you are thinking of settling down should be a more reason why you should get closer to God and have a personal relationship with him rather than wasting your precious time at bar and clubs.

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
9. Becoming a regular Visitor of the Brothel

I used to be a regular patronizer of the brothel. Wait ooooo !!! Before you tongue-lash me, I never opined that I used to bleep prostitutes oooo, I only said I used to be a regular patronizer of ashowo joint. But now that I'm thinking of settling down it wouldn't be nice bleeping prostitutes when I have a girlfriend.

10. Going for singles" programme just to meet with New Babes

I think I should be awarded a gold medal for this. When I was still very much young, my friends and I used to put on our best attires at the mention of "single programmes" held in churches in our locality even though we were never invited. I could remember vividly when I joined my fellowship workforce and became a choir member just to have the attention of a lady in the choir unit whom I had been fantasizing. But now guys don grow, we don't do that bullshit again tongue

11. Playing Nairabet, 1960Bet, Bet9ja, Baba Ijebu and the likes

Truth be told, guys who are regular patronizers of the aforementioned betting companies are not even ready to marry. nobody should quote me oooo tongue

*Na joke I dey joke ooooo.. Hehehe* cheesy

*Quote me to say rubb-ish and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump*
tongue

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by SINNZ(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Oh! More lists.. Like we haven't had enough already cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Emodeee: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
A

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
None of those 8 points is a pointer valid enough to unequivocally prove that a guy is not ready to get married. I've seen guys who possess these attributes get married time and time again. Especially guys from rich homes.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by CaroLyner(f): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] [b] 9. Becoming a regular Visitor of the Brothel

I used to be a regular patronizer of the brothel. Before you tongue-lash me, I never opined that I used to bleep prostitutes oooo, I only said I used to be a regular patronizer of ashowo joint. But now that I'm thinking of settling down it wouldn't be nice bleeping prostitutes when I have a girlfriend.

10. Going for singles" programme just to meet with new babes

I think I deserved a golden medal for this. When I still very much young, my friends and I used to put on our best attires at the mention of "single programmer" held in churches in our locality even though we were never invited. I could remember vividly when I joined my fellowship workforce and became a choir member just to have the attention of a lady in the choir unit whom I had been fantasizing. But now guys don grow, we don't do that bullshit again cheesy

how come you and wristbangle alws comment at the same time.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hol up hol up hol up Nigga!

Keeps several girlfriends
So, make we no jollof again because we wan marry abi? Nigga.. If you no wan dy chop from different pot.. Keep ya opinion to yaself.. No dy spoil people market

being too dependent on parents
Na small pikin be that... NEXT!!!

uncontrolled spending
Who you be sef? Prophet??

Laziness and idleness
Na you sabi wetin that one mean

eating and sleeping at a friend's house
You be strong Judas iscariot!! You wan tell me say you no dy do am? So.. You no fit sleep and eat for your friend house.. Wetin be birthright for there? You just dy yap!

poor perception about love
You just dy yap! If no be fùck.. Wetin the girl wan give you? You dy talk o.. Mtcheeew

too proud to apologize
Shoro Niyen? undecided

poor religious life
Bro.. I dy go church.. Simple and short

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by CaroLyner(f): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
1. He keeps several girlfriends
The flirtatious nature of some dudes
can be likened to that of a rooster that chases several hens desperately and
shamelessly. They however service
several kitty-cats and hold boastful
thrust of discussion amongst their
friends, without knowing that chasing
every lady on the street is not an achievement and will never be an
achievement anytime any day. This is a
sign of immaturity which shows that a
dude's mind is not preoccupied with
marriage but bull.poo.
they still flirt,married or not married.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
CaroLyner:

how come you and wristbangle alws comment at the same time.
I don't think I have an answer to that question cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Poor religious life? Really? I beg to differ. Spirituality or religiousness isn't exactly a requisite for falling in love. Even hippies who hop from caravan to caravan get and stay married. 'Civility' or, if you like, 'humaneness ' would be more like it.

Heck, there are countless atheists who double as good, long-term spouses.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by zyzx(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by 20bc(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Una with this 8 & 10 things thread done start again.....

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by eleko1: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
u wristbangle nd tosyn2much abi wetin bi his name,have something in common.Kudos to both

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Poor religious life? Really? I beg to differ. Spirituality or religiousness isn't exactly a requisite for falling in love. Even hippies who hop from caravan to caravan get and stay married. 'Civility' or, if you like, 'humaneness ' would be more like it.

Heck, there are countless atheists who double as good, long-term spouses.

I think I will agree with you on this because I have seen religious people who maltreat their partners meanwhile an atheist who plays his/her role well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
20bc:
Una with this 8 & 10 things thread done start again.....

LOL. The essence of 8/10 things is to create awareness to stop people who engage in wrong doings. cool
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by misspicy(f): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lovely Cold weather over here and it is so nice of Mr Wristbangle on his birthday to give us this wonderful piece with his twin bro Tosyne2much giving us a break from talks about women to talks about irresponsible guys grin

Now down to my comment
i'd like to opine that inasmuch as some of the points listed are characteristics irresponsible guys that are not ready to settle down for marriage exhibit I will like to say it is not the main pointer because I have seen some guys who were still been fed by there parents and depending on them get married and lived in their parent's house with the bride grin
in fact there is this guy on my street that you will see very early in the morning drinking that "agbo" the guy married Sikira just last month...

this reminds me of "brother general giver" in my area,this dude is believed to have sampled almost all the teenagers for area but he still married omo iya elewa was it not in july?

my point is that been an irresponsible guy that shows some characters does not necessarily means he is shying away from marriage....thank you
drops mike grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
cool
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by 20bc(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
wristbangle:

LOL. The essence of 8/10 things is to create awareness to stop people who engage in wrong doings. cool
OK but must there be 8 or 10 make it 11 or 12..
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
tosyne2much:

I used to be a regular patronizer of the brothel. Wait ooooo !!! Before you tongue-lash me, I never opined that I used to bleep prostitutes oooo, I only said I used to be a regular patronizer of ashowo joint. But now that I'm thinking of settling down it wouldn't be nice bleeping prostitutes when I have a girlfriend.

I think I should be awarded a golden medal for this. When I was still very much young, my friends and I used to put on our best attires at the mention of "single programmes" held in churches in our locality even though we were never invited. I could remember vividly when I joined my fellowship workforce and became a choir member just to have the attention of a lady in the choir unit whom I had been fantasizing. But now guys don grow, we don't do that bullshit again tongue

Truth be told, guys who are regular patronizers of the aforementioned betting companies are not even ready to marry. nobody should quote me oooo tongue

*Quote me to say rubb-ish and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump*
tongue

LMAO grin
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by lirusehn(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

Arrant Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Some guys do this shit sometimes but............ Bitches be crazy.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by firstking01(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
tosyne2much:

I think I should be awarded a golden medal for this. When I was still very much young, my friends and I used to put on our best attires at the mention of "single programmes" held in churches in our locality even though we were never invited. I could remember vividly when I joined my fellowship workforce and became a choir member just to have the attention of a lady in the choir unit whom I had been fantasizing. But now guys don grow, we don't do that bullshit again tongue

tongue
seems u dnt play nairabet?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
firstking01:
seems u dnt play nairabet?
I dey play am oooo cheesy

Baba abeg no forget send games to me dis weekend oooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by wristbangle: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:
Lovely Cold weather over here and it is so nice of Mr Wristbangle on his birthday to give us this wonderful piece with his twin bro Tosyne2much giving us a break from talks about women to talks about irresponsible guys grin

Now down to my comment
i'd like to opine that inasmuch as some of the points listed are characteristics irresponsible guys that are not ready to settle down for marriage exhibit I will like to say it is not the main pointer because I have seen some guys who were still been fed by there parents and depending on them get married and lived in their parent's house with the bride grin
in fact there is this guy on my street that you will see very early in the morning drinking that "agbo" the guy married Sikira just last month...

this reminds me of "brother general giver" in my area,this dude is believed to have sampled almost all the teenagers for area but he still married omo iya elewa was it not in july?

my point is that been an irresponsible guy that shows some characters does not necessarily means he is shying away from marriage....thank you
drops mike grin

Lovely piece miss misspicy.

You will also agree with me that some guys use the opportunity of still being spoon fed by their parents to become complacent about achieving their set goals and vision.

I feel guys who are still under their parent's roof should not become comfortable with it.
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maybe I'm not ready cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by firstking01(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dey play am oooo cheesy

Baba abeg no forget send games to me dis weekend oooo cheesy
i don't play nairabetsad
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

Now down to my comment

drops mike grin
*Picks mic up and konks her with it*

Balderdash, rubbish, trash, garbage, nonsense, gibberish.....ehm, biro, wheelbarrow, house, danfo, molue tongue

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
nobody should quote me oooo tongue

*Quote me to say rubb-ish and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump* [/i] tongue
Ha! cheesy
Rubbish grin

Oya show me angry
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
JimiCoker:
Ha! cheesy Rubbish grin
Oya show me angry
Baba, as u be my personal person, make I just bone tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by AlienStar: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
ok
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by ClassCaptain(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Am here
Re: 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, as u be my personal person, make I just bone tongue
Hehehehehe. Paddy mi, oya coman take one grilled fish before I leave. Orijin or alomo?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.